Author Topic: Otter XTH Pro Resort  (Read 449 times)

Offline Marble Eye Hunter

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Chasing Hogs!!!
Otter XTH Pro Resort
« on: Oct 22, 2018, 03:31 PM »
I already own an Eskimo 6120I but I am considering switching to the Otter XTH Resort, as it seems to be a better product than Eskimo. I have seen a few bad reviews regarding the zippers and hubs, but I have also seen one comment saying that issue has been resolved. Can anyone confirm that this has been fixed. Any other helpful suggestions or comments are welcome as well.

Tight lines!
I'd rather be fishin!!

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Otter XTH Pro Resort
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2018, 03:38 PM »
Yes, the updated XTH Pro Resort is vastly improved and I love it.  Here's my review of the XTH Pro vs original XTH:  https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=351758.msg3752049#msg3752049

Offline Marble Eye Hunter

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Chasing Hogs!!!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2018, 03:51 PM »
Great to hear and that’s a great review. Thank you very much. I think my mind is made up.
I'd rather be fishin!!

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Oct 22, 2018, 04:09 PM »
Great to hear and that’s a great review. Thank you very much. I think my mind is made up.
  No problem.  I think you'll be happy with it.  Just for reference, I paid $425 for mine after shipping/tax.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Oct 22, 2018, 05:02 PM »
I had good luck with my eskimo 3i and my otter xth pro cabin I also have had great luck with my frabill bunker 450 that has better hubs in it then my eskimo and otter!! All their  Thermal fabric has good along with windows ,zippers, etc..

the only shanty so far I had problems with was the frabil 7013 ambush out post with the hub breaking on it.. and frabil sent me a full brand new one.. but ended out giving it to a friend  and going with the three I have now .. gave it away cause I could not trust the hubs..

Here is a link to the post that I did the review of the bunker 450 vs. The 7013 fishauflage ambush out post.

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=347628.msg3701928#msg3701928

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.