Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1634922 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20460 on: Aug 13, 2020, 04:31 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 63* and clear here on my hill. A nicer day is the forecast. ::)
                        Bud.........Hang in there man, things should get better hopefully. When I was in the hospital if I hadn't ordered a meal
               they made one up knowing that I was still there. :whistle:
                        Marv........I'm sorry to hear about all that is going on with your niece's family. All you can do is keep being there for her
               to give as much support as possible. :thumbsup: :clap:
                        Eddie.......That's great that your brother and sister was able to get a window visit with your mother, and no new cases at
               the home. :thumbsup:
                        Wally.......I'm glad you got your ice cream with the bike ride, do you stop at the same ice cream place everytime you go? ???
                        Steve......Good luck with the AC hunt. :whistle: What I don't like with stains is that you have to keep on on board all the way
              across, if you stop ther is a darker spot if you overlap the stain. :%$#!:
                        H2l.........Should be a nice day out on the lake if you're heading out. :unsure:
                        With the humidity down I'm going to take advantage and stack a pile of wood that would not fit in my wood shed.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20461 on: Aug 13, 2020, 04:59 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

71, heading to 86 muggy degrees :%$#!:

Bud hang in there :thumbsup: You and Janice have gone through more BS than anyone should have to go through in 3 lifetimes. Continued thoughts and prayers, may today be a better one :thumbsup:

Eddie Great news the home is holding it's own and fending off the virus. Excellent that she can have window visitors, I bet it was exciting all the way around :thumbsup:

IW good luck getting the wood piled before Mr. Muggy comes back :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments about my Niece, I appreciate it. There's a bad feeling deep down that one of these times the news won't be good, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20462 on: Aug 13, 2020, 05:49 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....you must feel like you're living in a Twilight Zone episode  :wacko:  praying today's a better day  ;)

WS.....as you already know, you can't help someone that doesn't want help  :-\  all you can do is be there when and if they reach for a hand  ;)

IW.....slow and easy on the stacking project, still pretty warm out  @)

H2L....good luck if you're fishing today  ;)2

Eddie......great news on the window visit  :clap: :thumbsup:  fingers crossed you get to visit Mom soon too  :)

MrC....made some calls yesterday to get some estimates on having central air installed, earliest appointment was the end of September for an estimate, not actual installation  :o  :cookoo:  guess it remains fans this summer  :blink:

Going in search of blackberries today, rumor has it they're ready for picking  :clap:  tomorrow looks like a day for the lake  :thumbsup:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20463 on: Aug 13, 2020, 06:24 AM »
56* and sunny.
IFF, hang in there. We are all thinking of you.
Eddie, nice that your sisters got a window visit with your Mom.
WS, all you can do is to be there for her and show you care.
IW, have fun with the wood pile. I remember those days. The "remote" works real well, but at times I do miss the woodstove.
I let Lindsay pick the day to fish and it is Friday.
Took a ride up to my brothers last night, starting to see some deer., saw 3 does. He said the fawns have just about lost their spots.
Have a good day a be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20464 on: Aug 13, 2020, 11:25 AM »
Good day, humidity level has dropped :clap: :clap: and believe temperature will only be in the mid eighties sky cloudy at this time. Definitely have to get to the appliance store today don't think I can survive to many more hot humid days without working AC in the area of my home where I spend majority of my time. The temperature inside got up to ninety yesterday. The next Door Methodist church must have received it's insurance settlement for the tree damage I can hear them working on tree that fell toward the original building other tree that fell across entrance to parking lot was removed a few days back,I do know like many older churches this one now has a smaller membership and shares a pastor with another Methodist church in my area.
IFF you and Janice have certainly been put through the proverbial wringer over her care may better days be coming for both of you.
Eddie happy to read you have a good supply of beverages and can take breaks as needed during the day.Sorry to hear that once again you are having problems at the work site. The supplier of the stone and conveyor may have wanted proof of payment of payment in advance before delivering either item. Glad one of your sisters and brother could have a window visit with your mom. May the nursing home stay Covid-19 free so it can allow more visitation.
Ice Wanderer take your time with the wood pile. I have not done much wood staining but have seen what you are talking about on some of my projects.
Whopper Stopper hope you got your daily walk completed early with Mr.Muggy returning. I guess a person has to be declared a danger to themselves and other before they can be placed into a hospital for treatment.May your niece accept that she needs help to deal with her mental issues. Overlooked Niece's daughter engagement congratulations to her. :clap: :clap:
Wallyworld with the multiple heat waves this Summer and people working from home due to Covid-19 central air conditioning installers are probably seeing an increase in business. have fun with the black berry picking.
Hunts2long may you and Lindsay have another good day on the lake. May the deer activity be a good sign for the coming hunting season.

Everyone try and stay cool have a good day. best to all fishing.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20465 on: Aug 14, 2020, 02:18 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  TGIF!!   :clap:   Clear and 63 on the Hill this am, high of 82 today.

Steve...not really certain what the reason was behind the delivery being postponed, but we got everything caught up on our end yesterday and won’t be working there today...back on the marble with a nice cool 5am start and an early finish!!   :clap:
  H2...best of luck today fishing with Lindsay, hope it’s another season best day of catching for you both!  :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope you found a good price on the blackberries!  :thumbsup:  I was going to buy cherries at the store yesterday, but at $3.78lb I took a pass..  :woot:.
  Marv...we’re all hopeful the next 2 rounds of test results at the nursing home are negative...it’s been a rough 5 month wait!   :thumbsup:  Heading to the shack today?
  Jeff..hope the wood went well and you didn’t overdo it...how’s your hand been feeling?   :thumbsup:
  Bud... hope you and Janice both had a better day yesterday...thoughts and prayers continued!    :thumbsup:

Had another one of our mason’s return back to the job yesterday, a good friend and a heck of a mechanic! That was a big moral booster as he and I have been running the marble restoration for the last few years together...although that has changed this season, as the foreman has taken over the reins and has tried reinventing the wheel so to speak from the way we ran it, lol.  Should be a real eye opener today for him...Twice as many guys, twice as many problems, less production...but like Walter Cronkite use to say, “ And that’s the way it is! “.. ;D
  Grandchildren expected for the weekend, looking forward to that and the early quit today!  Cawfee’s on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20466 on: Aug 14, 2020, 03:06 AM »
Eddie, Yesterday is nothing but a carbon copy of the days before. Even her beloved flowers are beginning to wilt from the day time heat.  She had requested a cup of ice cream, and an apple juice, it was delivered right on time at 6:00,  she had no interest, not even for me to spoon feed it to her, closed her eyes and never opened them when visiting hours were over at 8:00.  I will now try and take a nap and let the rest of this dark spell pass.

Users OnlineUsers Online
263 Guests, 1 User (0 Buddies)
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20467 on: Aug 14, 2020, 04:44 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....hopefully getting back home will give MrsIFF a boost and she'll feel like eating again, maybe some pretty flowers by her bedside too  ;)

Eddie.....best price ever FREE  :clap:  picked enough for 5 pies, 1 now 4 in the freezer

H2L.....good luck to you and Lindsay today  :flex:

Heading out shortly for the lake also  :thumbsup:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20468 on: Aug 14, 2020, 04:49 AM »
57* this morning.
IFF, thoughts and prayers that all improves.
WW, hope we have a good day.
My brother told me that a friend picked 8 quarts of blackberry's just up the road from me, in the last week.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20469 on: Aug 14, 2020, 04:51 AM »
Good morning Eddie, Bud! Good morning everyone :bow:

72 heading into the upper 80's, it's thick enough to cut out there :%$#!:

Eddie having the grand kids sounds like a fun time :thumbsup: No shack today, weather dependent heading over there tomorrow.

Bud hope you can get some rest, you are doing all you can.

WW hope you hit the bonanza with the black berries :thumbsup:

h2l best of luck to you and Lindsay, hope you find some biters :thumbsup:

Good morning IW! I see you are in the porch. Have a good day Sir!

I am going to squeeze a walk in, then I am running up to the s-i-l's to grab a new ladder stand and bring it home. She bought one like mine for her bear hunt and we are going to bolt it together. Then I have a 10am tree to look for my neighbors daughter. She lives close to the jungle and has a Linden that needs removing.

Tomorrow it's back to the bears :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20470 on: Aug 14, 2020, 04:52 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Bud, ER's,
                     It's 66* and clear here on my
           hill.
                     Laptop problems this morning so  I'm on my phone.
                      Bud.......Keep the faith things will get better with time. Prayers sent your way.
                     Eddie...... Glad that the last work day for the week is an early start so early quit.  The hand has its moments, sometimes it throbs then other times it's like nothing ever happened.
                      Marv........When your next trip to "The Shack" to start baiting again?
                       H2l....,.....I hope you and Lindsay have a good day on the lake.
                       Wally.......Have a good day if you're heading out to the lake.
                        Therapy this morning then maybe lawn mowing.
                         I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20471 on: Aug 14, 2020, 09:18 AM »
woke up at 4:30, did a little down sizing, my sock drawer for one, some I know haven't been worn in many years.  Some to just toss seeing how its trash day some to go to good will.

Almost forgot to plug the phone to recharge  :nono: that could be a disaster.  Need to do a little watering then get over to the hospital as see if there is anything new.  Or being decided.
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20472 on: Aug 14, 2020, 10:14 AM »
Good Morning ER's  good luck to all those who will be fishing today. Eddie 5 start sounds good to bad on the new stupervisor. Bud wishing you and Mrs. Bud a good day.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20473 on: Aug 14, 2020, 02:04 PM »
Good afternoon, feels like Les Humid is making a return visit. :thumbsup: :clap: and stay through the weekend. Weather Guessers calling for me to see plenty of rain next week chance of thunder storms almost everyday. I made it to the appliance store yesterday and purchased a new air conditioner may take ten days before I get the unit delivered and installed so hopefully Mr.Muggy and Moe Humid don't pay a return visit and there are not to many days in the nineties before the new unit is installed and running
Eddie hope today's marble work went smoothly under the foremen's supervision. Good to read your friend is back working with your crew. Have a good weekend with the grandchildren.
IFF sorry you are stuck in a personal version of the movie Ground Hog Day. since Janice is eating very little food each day I'm assuming she is receiving IV's to keep her hydrated and keep  electrolite levels stable personally do not have enough medical knowledge to know if the Iv's are contributing to here Edema problem and seeping wound on her leg. Like the others who post regularly to this thread I'm praying daily for the two of you.
Wallyworld hope your hands are not to badly stained after all the berry picking. You must have found a good crop of berries to have enough to bake five pies. May today's fishing trip have been a good one for Mr.WW and you.
Hunts2long may you and Lindsay have experienced a repeat of your last fishing trip. just curious does your daughter Amber go on fishing trips with you or is fishing not her thing. Did yur brother share any of the black berries with you.
whopper Stopper may Mr.Muggy be packing his bags and moving out in the coming days.(Hopefully not to the North East) How did the assembly of your SIl's tree stand go today. When you resume baiting at the "Shack" I hope the sow and her don't return and once more be the primary bears feeding at the bait pit.
Old Goat have you finished the painting and drywall work. Best to you if fishing this weekend.
Tomturkey hope all is good with you and the family. Have you gotten out in your pontoon boat lately. I hope you are not having problems with your attempts to post being lost to "Cyberspace" .
Icefisher-45 did you receive any injections yet and do you feel they are helping you. Hope this week was a better one for you and your wife. All the best with the apartment hunting.
Capt.Jim are you near completion with the packing if I remember correctly your closing is sometime in September which is approaching fast.
UFCreel how are things going for you t the Amazon distribution center. may all be good with your family and you plus your canine companions.

A safe and good remainder of the day to everyone.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20474 on: Aug 14, 2020, 06:58 PM »
Entered the hospital just before 9, room was full, (11) couple were shouting at their phones....STAT....STAT very low blood pressure, and was moved to ICU. A lot happened in between then and now.  Last BP is see was 81 over 41 with Janice in a very horse voice pleading ....HURRY UP....HURRY UP.....HELP ME....HELP ME
As I left, they were searching for any blood vessel to put an IV in to give a blood transfusion (2 pints) I was told. She is so beat up both arms not showing any natural skin color from her wrists to her shoulders, from all the bruises  Then comes all the phone calls wanting permission for this and that, with the dangers involved.  Last one was permission to put her on a ventilator.  I am running out of hope.
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20475 on: Aug 14, 2020, 10:36 PM »
Bud I'm so sorry that you and Janice are going through this hell.
Makes my problems pale in comparison. I hope the Dr's can get a handle on the situation and things improve.

I'm still recovering from what was likely COVID-19. It's been 7 months now since first onset back in January.
Was in to see the doc today and he told me my blood chemistry is almost back to normal. My liver is still not quite there. Have been having issues with my stomach since early February and after talking with the doc he thinks it could be that the antibiotics I was given early on may have knocked out my good gut bacteria and allowed bad bacteria to thrive. Have tests coming up to determine if this is the case. If positive I'll have to go on strong antibiotics for a couple of weeks by should get back to normal pretty quickly after that.

If it's not the case they are going to shove a camera down my throat to look around and do a biopsy.

I did have some good news though. Got me a Dr's note that says I have to work from the cabin, er remotely for at least the next year.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And then when I came out of the Dr's office some Jack wagon parked so close I had to crawl in from the passenger side and later I noticed Jack's brother Twat waffle had caved in my front passenger fender because they can't pull into a parking spot correctly. Of course they took off without leaving a note.

I hate people!!!
:%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20476 on: Aug 15, 2020, 04:48 AM »
Good morning ER''s,
            It's 61* and clear here on my hill.
            Bud.........You have to be out of sorts with what's going on with Janice. Prayers for the both of you.
            Dave........ I hope the rest come back in your favor, the cabin is probably the best place for you to be.
             Steve........it seems that Les has moved in, it was better sleeping last night.
              Eddie.......I hope the marble job went smoothly despite the Foreman's changes to the system that you and your friend had in place. The foreman must be a young guy.
               H2l............I hope you and Lindsay had a good day out.
                Marv........Have a good run up to "The Shack".
                 After therapy yesterday I mowed my lawn, I got stuff twice in the right ankle, so back to town to get some wasp and horny spray. I sprayed the nest after dark last night, I wanted all of those suckers in the hive.
                  I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20477 on: Aug 15, 2020, 05:47 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  61 here as well this am, high of 80 today.

Bud...wow, X2 on Jeff’ and Dave’s replies. My thoughts and prayers are with you both and hope Janice is stable today. 
  Jeff...dang bees, hope they all had a good nights sleep last evening!  :%$#!: Found a new hornets nest hanging under one of my basement windows while cutting the lawn last evening, will take care of that one tonight. The foreman is in his mid 40’s, knowledgeable, but sometimes has a hard head about accepting advice...do it my way type...ok!   :whistle:
  Dave...best wishes sent your way with the new tests, hopefully they can get you on the recovery path soon! Can’t think of a better place than your cabin  to spend a year away from an office desk...that’s awesome news!   :clap: :thumbsup:   Have you considered getting another dog yet?
  Steve...we had a good day on marble yesterday, think the foreman saw his game plan wasn’t as efficient as he thought it would be when we ran into some problems again...maybe next time we’ll try something different.   ;D    :thumbsup:
  OG...finding any good deals lately?
  Marv...safe travels to the shack, will be looking forward to your bear report Sir!   :thumbsup:
  H2... hope you and Lindsay had a great trip yesterday!  :thumbsup:
  Wally...the pie looks scrumptious, sounds like you found a mother load of berries!!   :clap:  Will be looking forward to your fishing report today as well.   :thumbsup:

Spent a pleasant afternoon and evening with the grandchildren, had them picking some grape tomatoes and peppers in the garden with me for a few minutes when I got home. My youngest granddaughter had a knack of picking things first and then asking...is this one ready to pick Pop?   :roflmao:
  Not too much on the planner today, some catching up on the garden and an oil change on my truck. Grandchildren want S’mores tonight, so a nice fire at dark to wrap up the evening.   Cawfee’s on...
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20478 on: Aug 15, 2020, 05:56 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a nice day. Cooler this morning. Got a text from the landlord asking if we found a place yet. Going to have a open house in 3 weeks. Waiting to hear back from apartment in next town over which is a first floor apartment. Had my first round of injections on Thursday. Still in a lot of pain but they said might take a few treatments.

IFF, Prayers for both you and your wife. Hopefully the Drs can figure out what is wrong with her.

Drifter, Prayers your tests come back with good results. Cabin does look like a great place to be.

Ice Wanderer, Hope the wasps stay in the hive.

Mason Eddie, Hope the new foreman realizes that the old way works better. Hope you get to window visit with your mom tomorrow. Any plans on what your doing with the grandkids?

Whopper Stopper, Hope you and your Sil get the camp set up today.

WallyWorld, That pie looks delicious. Definitely a good score on the raspberries. Hopefully you get out on the bike today. Looks like a nice day for a ride.

Hunts2long, Hope you had a good day on the water.

Mr Clean, Hopefully your AC comes in sooner then 10 days.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20479 on: Aug 15, 2020, 07:43 AM »
62* this morning. I didn't get up until 7:30.
IFF, Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Eddie, sounds like you have some good help in the garden.
Mr. C, Amber is not much of an outdoors person. She fished some when she was very young but would rather, sleep, work, go online, sleep some more....lol.
We had fun on the lake. When the wind changed to the East, Lindsay said, "we might as will go in", we didn't. I was ready to call it a day but she kept saying, "lets try over there". Over there wasn't any better, we caught 1 15" walleye. It was warm and not much wind at all. Water temp was 78*.
Have a good day and stay well...h2l

Drifter, working from the cabin sounds like good meds.
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20480 on: Aug 15, 2020, 07:55 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......I am so sorry that MrsIFF had such a set back, prayers sent the doctors have her stabilized and resting this morning  :'( 

Drifter.....sure hope the docs can get you back 100% soon, sure has been a long haul sir  :-\

H2L.....bite was definitely a tough one yesterday, but no skunk  ;)

IF45.....hope the injections start to give you some relief sooner rather than later  :)

IW.....just curious, where does one buy "horny" spray  ???  :whistle:  :roflmao:

Eddie....sounds like a perfect way to end the day with the grandkids  :thumbsup: :clap:  enjoy sir  @)

WS.....have a good day at the shack, hope the re-bait  strategy works out as planned  ;)2

Managed to pick up 3 legal eyes, 1 short and 1 small perch yesterday definitely SLOW out there  :-\   water temp 79.4*

Back to the mower today  :flex:  some nice cooler weather heading this way starting tomorrow  :clap: :clap:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20481 on: Aug 15, 2020, 08:10 AM »
WW, if only the fish were biting as good as the "flies" were. They got pretty bad yesterday....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20482 on: Aug 15, 2020, 08:21 AM »
H2L....yep we had the swatter going most of the day  ::)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20483 on: Aug 15, 2020, 09:02 AM »
Thanks to all of you, for the support and prayers, I don't know how but I did get some sleep 2 to 6 I think, now don't know which way to turn.  God Bless you all.
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20484 on: Aug 15, 2020, 09:29 AM »
Eddie
Have thought about it but still too soon.
Just got Sahtu's ashes back last week.

Fall like weather here now.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20485 on: Aug 15, 2020, 10:01 AM »
Good Morning ER's    IFF glad you got some sleep. Prayers to you and Janice. Dave hope your running on full power soon. Prayers to you also. Mr. C not finished yet; working on multiple projects due to drying time on mud 24 hrs. before sanding. Eddie sounds like your little picker is excited to help. I did find some deals but havn't checked into them to see if still available. WW nice getting  your walleye again. I went out last night for 50 casts-water puke green again and chalk up one more skunk. I at least through some heavy hitters at them but to no avail. Have a good day to all.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20486 on: Aug 15, 2020, 10:44 AM »
Good day,much nicer outside yesterday believe Les humid will be here for a couple more days before moving on to a new location.
IFF/Bud hope the doctor's were able to stabilize Janice and you find her in better condition today. Glad you were able to get some sleep.
Drifter may you be back to normal soon did the doctor tell you to take one of the over the counter probiotics to help restore the good bacteria levels in your body. Sorry to read about your vehicle ,I've become more aware of how i and people in adjoining spots park since moving to the condominium. If you have to self-isolate and work remotely might as well be in a beautiful location like your cabin.
Ice Wanderer may you have gotten all of the wasps/hornets last night. I did have a window open last night and the cooler air was much appreciated.
Eddie good the foremen is willing to listen to you and your work day was a good one. I guess any sunny window sills in your home now have vegetables from the garden on them in hopes they will ripen. have a good day with the grandchildren enjoy the Smore's tonight.
Icefisher-45 nothing like a friendly shove from your landlord guessing she does not want to market the place as an occupied investment property. may you get some relief from the injections. Hopefully i will have the new AC unit in less ten ten days.
Hunts2long seems to be the nature of fishing have a good trip one time and the next the fish all have lock jaw even if conditions are the same as the last trip. I understand about Amber not everyone likes to spend there free time in the outdoors.
Old Goat sounds like you are doing some major home improvements best to you that all the remaining work is problem free.

Have a good and safe Saturday.
 Steve
Wallyworld sounds like you had to search for them glad you caught three legal sized walleyes.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20487 on: Aug 15, 2020, 12:58 PM »
Mr C
Been doing that for two months already.
Getting worse not better so hopefully it the bad bacteria being agressive.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20488 on: Aug 15, 2020, 11:01 PM »
Last words from IC doctor, she may not make it past 48 hours.  They have her on ventilator, dialysis, and about every tube they can stick in a person. Listed as critical
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20489 on: Aug 16, 2020, 04:55 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's a nice 60* and clear, a high of 78*, won't hurt my feelings. ::)
                           Bud.........My prayers are with you, It has to be a difficult time for you. 
                           Wally.......Doing my post on my phone sure has it's challenges. Horny spray can be bought at the guy on the corner. lol :roflmao:
                           Eddie......I love it when the grandkids help in the garden, they seem to always pick the wrong thing. But it's fun. ;D
                           Steve.....It seem that no one stocks anything any more, of course they blame it on the pandemic. :unsure:
                           I-45.......I hope you are able to get that apartment, I hope the injections work this time. :thumbsup:
                           Marv......Now that it's been a week and bait is back I hope there are boars coming to the new bait. :thumbsup: :flex: I'm glad that
                   Jen is comfortable in her new stand. :clap:
                           Dave......I hope the Dr. can get you back to normal sooner than later. :flex:
                           Yesterday the weather was picture perfect, I puttered around out side. The area I seeded and mulched last Sunday has grass growing,
                   mulch will stay on till the grass get to 3" tall.
                           Today I will help my wife get ready for a visit of her mother and my wife's daughter tomorrow.
                           I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.