The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Video.. Fishing with the young guns on Glen Lake,VT Big Bass and Big Pike Caught  (Read 1538 times)

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Love IceFishing for SMELT,PERCH,BLUEGILLS,CRAPPIE,
Hey Guys... Seems like the late Ice action is starting to pick up. Pike are biting good and I am hoping to get the Ice one more time at Bomo to get into late ice Crappies and Perch. Enjoy the video and do not forget to Subscribe to my you tube channel if you like the videos.

Thanks
BIGWIGGLE
I do all types of fishing; but I am Die hard Ice angler.
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline Troutmagnet

• Team IceShanty Addict
Nice video Wiggle.

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline peteinvermont

• Team IceShanty Regular
Setting tipups on Glen is a blast...you just never know when you'll pull up a dinosaur.   Great video.

Offline troutcrazy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Haha!  I was jigging in the cove across the lake from you.  I figured you guys were getting something good when I heard you hootin' and hollerin'.  The panfish weren't biting at all.

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Haha!  I was jigging in the cove across the lake from you.  I figured you guys were getting something good when I heard you hootin' and hollerin'.  The panfish weren't biting at all.
should came over and said hi .. always like meeting my fellow ice shanty forum members.. we tried jigging to and only caught one 9 inch perch

Offline IceDog88

• Team IceShanty Addict
Looks like everyone had a great day of fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.