Author Topic: Striker renegade pullover  (Read 529 times)

Offline CoachWalleye74

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • SD
Striker renegade pullover
« on: Jan 23, 2023, 06:44 PM »
Anyone have one of these and able to provide feedback? I have a striker coat but this may be nice for warmth but less  bulk.

Offline On The Lam

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Striker renegade pullover
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2023, 07:18 AM »
I have one and like it OK.  I layer it with my base layer and heavy hoodie underneath, then my bibs.  It's interesting their promotional videos show it being worn over their bibs, which you certainly can.  I wear it under and it works well.  I bought it because I rarely wear my Striker coat, just the bibs, but wanted another layer for days it was too cold for going without the big coat.  This seems to fit the happy medium.  One thing I do like is the lack of a hem at the bottom, like a hoodie has.  It fits better under bibs.  Oh, size up.  I think they run small, especially if you layer, and who doesn't.    Hope that helps. 

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Striker renegade pullover
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2023, 07:47 AM »
When I was looking for a replacement for some hoodies I had ..I liked the Rival softshell jacket . But ended up getting a Sportsman Guide Softshell with very similar contraction for under 20 bucks ..I like that I can control the temperature with the full zipper ..Its my all ice season jacket. On my early/late outings I usually wear a lite weight performance hoodie and the SG jacket . The Rival Hoodie was in the mix but the price was just tooo much.

https://strikerbrands.com/collections/mens-softshells/products/rival-hooded-softshell-jacket
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.