Author Topic: Ice Fishing Device Law Clarification  (Read 6460 times)

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Ice Fishing Device Law Clarification
« Reply #90 on: Jan 25, 2023, 11:10 AM »
These are the dumbest arguements I’ve ever been a part of, I’m thankful
For them on these days of no power. Thank you sticky

Iceshanty, the gift that keeps on giving  ;)2

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #91 on: Jan 25, 2023, 11:23 AM »
Like I said, I go to the main forum page and comment on whatever thread I want.  I don't look to see what state it is from.  Are fisherman that much different from state to state?  Yes, the laws may be and I don't claim to know what they may be.  But, for the second time, I don't care what state you are in, if your a poacher, I'll call you out, if your a polluter, I'll call you out, and if you or any of the others don't agree, you're as bad as those who do who do those things and really shouldn't consider yourselves a sportsman!  Maybe, I'll have to start following a few of you guys and report everytime I see you on a different states forum.  If you want me too, I'll begin immeadiately, if not quit calling me out for commenting on the issues that face all of us!    I know for a fact that the Ass has been on other states forums because I pointed it out to him once, after blamming me for jumping on another states forum.  Hmmm, that sounds like a bigot to me.  Yep, he's a great outstanding guy!

I don't care who's a bigot, I will not sleep with you and your wife

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
« Reply #92 on: Jan 25, 2023, 11:31 AM »
This is getting better than the hot dog thread.... Needs more memes!!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #93 on: Jan 25, 2023, 11:40 AM »
This is getting better than the hot dog thread.... Needs more memes!!

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #94 on: Jan 25, 2023, 11:43 AM »
Ass, you don't have to keep on showing your a bigot, everyone just has to read your posts to discover that.  You call me out fo posting a dozen times a day but yet every time I do, you respond!  LOLOL  now that's some funny chit right there.  Seems you like to call people out, when your doing the same thing.  You just like being the Bully, must have been your upbringing!  Too bad we didn't grow up together.  I'd broke you of that habit quick.  You aren't anything but a cyber gangsta who couldn't bust a grape if his life depended on it.  Your a pathetic speciman of the human race and I really don't mind telling you so!  So like I said numerous times, if you don't like what I have to offer on this site, say your peace and move on!  It is guys like you who keep me on threads because you just don't let me say what I have to say and be done with it!  You however, have to continually make snide remarks, bringing me back into the conversation.  Some would consider that a TROLL!  Now I know that you can't let it rest, so go ahead, I'm sure my fingers will still know how to type in an hour or two.  But, based on your previous record, it only takes you between five and ten minutes to respond.  Yeah, I have the data and will be happy to put it on here, if you don't want to believe me.  We'll let everyone else decide who is right!

I really need you to look up comprehension.

I have not called you out for posting it’s how you say you’re done here then post. I’d be willing to tutor you. Learning disabilities are no laughing matter and can be fixed if caught early enough
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #95 on: Jan 25, 2023, 11:46 AM »
Well yeah it does take only 5 mins. To respond I don’t have power ;D

You wouldn’t have broken me of anything, just your back is the only thing busted from all those loads youve taken on it.

Your baxk under a black light must look like a painters radio or a map of Hawaii

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #96 on: Jan 25, 2023, 11:51 AM »
See, the difference is this is really tearing you up, me I’ve been loving it for days and will continue to bait and lure you in this thread like the fisherman I am. Can’t say I’ve targeted suckers before but it’s enjoyable

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #97 on: Jan 25, 2023, 11:58 AM »
See, the difference is this is really tearing you up, me I’ve been loving it for days and will continue to bait and lure you in this thread like the fisherman I am. Can’t say I’ve targeted suckers before but it’s enjoyable

I fish for suckers all the time, but most of mine are only about this big. You're better at it than I am... must be a natural  ;D

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #98 on: Jan 25, 2023, 11:59 AM »
Lol i use suckers for catfishing..

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #99 on: Jan 25, 2023, 12:01 PM »

It's really extraordinary... He's in full on war mode and the rest of us are just mildly entertained...
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #100 on: Jan 25, 2023, 12:01 PM »
Snitch uses his sucker for Peckers

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #101 on: Jan 25, 2023, 12:12 PM »
And I'm just sittin' in the corner minding my own business. I know a great show when I see it...
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #102 on: Jan 25, 2023, 12:16 PM »
And I'm just sittin' in the corner minding my own business. I know a great show when I see it...

Siskel and Ebert would have given it 5 - stars.
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline PoolGuy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hello my name is Bill and I'm an ice fisherman !!
« Reply #103 on: Jan 25, 2023, 12:52 PM »

I’m just here for the popcorn and hotdogs :)
I just want to go ice fishing and ignore my adult problems

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
« Reply #104 on: Jan 25, 2023, 01:00 PM »

- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline Steve01987

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #105 on: Jan 25, 2023, 02:32 PM »
Well Stalker, Troll, Flamingo, ASS, Time out Timmy, I just don't know what to call you, I'm leaving this thread but you and your band of idiots can eagerly wait for me to comment on another thread, where I'm sure you'll do nothing to give your meaningful 2 cents, on whatever the topic may be.  However, I'm just as sure that you will continue to "try" and harass me.  I've grown tired of your bigotry on this thread, so I'm moving on!  It's really too bad that you can't do the same!  I will however monitor this thread just to see how long it takes you to comment!  I swear, you must have an alarm clock set up that goes off, as soon as I make a statement.  But, all's good, if you have nothing better to do than to stalk and harass me, I'll obligue your ignorance.  As Always, Take Care and Stay Safe!

Snitch, 1st of all I am against poaching, lets just get THAT out there.  Second of all AquaAssassin is the greatest outdoorsman I have ever met.  He's up there with the Bill Dance's and the Roland Martins of the world.  Except he's an exceptional hunter as well.  He's also a good friend of mine.  He's worked for every penny he's ever earned and hes worked for every ounce of knowledge he has.  He has never been given a hand out in his life.  Don't ever disrespect Aqua.  He is loved on these threads.  He RESPECTS all wildlife to the fullest extent he can.  Stay out of New Hampshire.  That's my 2 cents, now pick them up, stick them up your ****censored word****ing ass, and go back to Michigan.  Stay the ****censored word**** outa NH.

Offline PoolGuy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #106 on: Jan 25, 2023, 02:34 PM »

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #107 on: Jan 25, 2023, 02:43 PM »
Well Stalker, Troll, Flamingo, ASS, Time out Timmy, I just don't know what to call you, I'm leaving this thread but you and your band of idiots can eagerly wait for me to comment on another thread, where I'm sure you'll do nothing to give your meaningful 2 cents, on whatever the topic may be.  However, I'm just as sure that you will continue to "try" and harass me.  I've grown tired of your bigotry on this thread, so I'm moving on!  It's really too bad that you can't do the same!  I will however monitor this thread just to see how long it takes you to comment!  I swear, you must have an alarm clock set up that goes off, as soon as I make a statement.  But, all's good, if you have nothing better to do than to stalk and harass me, I'll obligue your ignorance.  As Always, Take Care and Stay Safe!

You'll be back before you know it. You've proven that time and time again.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #108 on: Jan 25, 2023, 02:45 PM »
Don’t cry that’s it’s over…. Smile that it happened. What a thread
Tight Lines!

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #109 on: Jan 25, 2023, 03:01 PM »
You leave this thread as many times as the minutes it took me to respond on this one.

Nobody’s looking for your comments it’s you commenting in NH so we see it by happenstance chicken chest.

You can’t move on, it’s not in your fruity DNA like I said, you’re not built like that. You’re a tiny man, no teeth, no back, no grit.

Why monitor when you can report? I bet you were all state hall monitor in your hay day.

You take care now too and stay safe, I hear AIDS is rampant in your area.

See you in a few kiddo!

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #110 on: Jan 25, 2023, 03:04 PM »
Don’t cry that’s it’s over…. Smile that it happened. What a thread

Offline PoolGuy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #111 on: Jan 25, 2023, 03:16 PM »

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
« Reply #112 on: Jan 25, 2023, 03:17 PM »

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #113 on: Jan 25, 2023, 03:48 PM »
He wont leave, he's too angry, and a serial stalker, unless he joined the Russian army,  then he can fight until his heart is content..
I bet Putin just loves  a Snitch...

Either way, I hope he gets the help he needs..
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline Hottuna5150

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #114 on: Jan 25, 2023, 03:58 PM »
“Band of idiots”

Been called much worse by a lot better.
Buuuut then at least we know a mock account when we see it.
Perhaps I should not have been a fisherman, he thought. But that was the thing that I was born for.
-Ernest Hemingway

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #115 on: Jan 25, 2023, 04:10 PM »
All I wanna know is where is Wilga?  ;D

Poor guy prob still
Pickin up all those traps he’s been shipping all over gods creation like he’s Johnny Appleseed.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #116 on: Jan 25, 2023, 04:42 PM »
He got pinched... They have him picking potatoes at the county farm in Grafton
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #117 on: Jan 26, 2023, 02:21 PM »
My bottom line? Unless someone is doing physical harm...or any kind of harm for that matter... to my family or someone close...do what you want. Break the law, bend the rules, do sketchy stuff. I don't care. Karma usually has the last say anyway. Hell, I'm no angel. Done a lot of stuff I shouldn't have in my 67 years here. Lucky to be alive by some of it. So I judge no one. So unless you fall into the category of my first response...have at it...knock your socks off...you do you, I'll do me. Way too much of people getting into others business, telling them what they should and and should not do. Nuff said...time for a cocktail. Cheers.

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #118 on: Jan 26, 2023, 02:51 PM »
My bottom line? Unless someone is doing physical harm...or any kind of harm for that matter... to my family or someone close...do what you want. Break the law, bend the rules, do sketchy stuff. I don't care. Karma usually has the last say anyway. Hell, I'm no angel. Done a lot of stuff I shouldn't have in my 67 years here. Lucky to be alive by some of it. So I judge no one. So unless you fall into the category of my first response...have at it...knock your socks off...you do you, I'll do me. Way too much of people getting into others business, telling them what they should and and should not do. Nuff said...time for a cocktail. Cheers.

💯 yes! My exact feelings, though I will judge. 😉

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #119 on: Jan 26, 2023, 02:53 PM »

💯 yes! My exact feelings, though I will judge. 😉

Of course you will. I expect nothing less.  ;)2

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.