Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1630812 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #8700 on: May 08, 2017, 08:17 AM »
Good Morning ER's  I gave up watching the NY - Cubs game in the 17th inning  :cookoo:  Maybe the Rockies can pull off a win with the Cubs a little beat up today.
Yeah see a video the new owner had posted on his Twitter, account, that was shared on FB.

Store manager had me stay longer than I had planned, the store closes at 6:00 on Sundays, and we had people still wanting to come in at 6:15.  Being short handed, and most trying to get those in line at checkouts, on their way finally got the doors closed.  Those still in the store were ignoring the over head paging that the store was closed.

Manager didn't like me growling at some of them, that we wanted to go home.  STORE IS NOW CLOSED.  ::) But did say he would put me on a 40 hour week schedule.

Might be working on getting all the seasonal stuff back out on the floor.  So bracing for a long day today.

See my guys only weighed 2 fish for the second day in that tournament and got bumped to 11th, think just out of the money  :unsure:  Will check in with the office machine if I get a break

Good day all.
Bud

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8701 on: May 08, 2017, 08:12 PM »
Good Evening, Having some nasty Thunder Storms in the neighborhood, flooding and large hail.  So much for checking in, parking lot neared over flowing with customers.

Rockies/Cubs on delay, List of GM stores to remain open has grown to 61, Not in Colorado so far.  ::)

Internet and TV has been an on and off affair this evening as well.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8702 on: May 08, 2017, 09:10 PM »
Evening all,

So the weatherman said today was going to be "a slight chance of a shower", decided to hit a local lake & look for some hungry waldos. Temps were in the mid 30's but the sun was shining so hooked the trailer up & off we go. Hadn't been on the water more than 30 minutes when the clouds moved in & it starts to SNOW  :o  :P  Stuck it out till mid afternoon & called it quits. Caught one small pickerel, no other bites  :'(   Seeing snow in the boat...not a pretty sight  :%$#!:

Hope everyone had a good Monday. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8703 on: May 09, 2017, 03:06 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Just a quick Hello before firing up the Buick. A big day of removals on tap which for me means the day should fly by pretty fast. We had rain for part of the night but I don't think it will bother with anything we have going for today.

Yuck on the snow WW :sick: Sorry to hear you had to put up with those conditions after making the effort to catch some Walters.

I best get my stuff together and head for the door.

Good luck if heading to a lake :thumbsup: What's ever on the planner, be safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #8704 on: May 09, 2017, 03:21 AM »
Good Morning Marv, Morning Everyone,
  35* with a light breeze this am, high of 48 expected here today. Weather radar showing some bands of snow mixed with rain in some of the higher elevations at the moment..hope it stays there!
  Marv...hope your day goes well today Sir, be careful in the jungle! Friday is coming quick.... :thumbsup:
  Wally...some crazy weather you encountered on your trip, thanks for sharing the picture! Better luck next trip to you and Mr.WW, going out again today? With yesterday's temps., imagine you got another chance to wear your Striker Suit again?   :thumbsup:
  Bud..sounds like you're going to be very busy for awhile, congrats on picking up more working hours if that was what you were looking for!  What are the discounts up to now?
  Tom...we were pulling for your granddaughter, so close...darn! Glad you all had some action, that must have been a fun trip and a memorable one for your granddaughter as well. Hope she gets another chance before the season ends.   :thumbsup:
  I-45...glad to read the injections have helped...did you go back to work?
  H2...hope you had a safe trip down to the City and your wife is feeling a little better today...best wishes to her with her recovery and new diet Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Steve..thank you..my son limited the trip to how fidgety my grandson would get and the weather. Think they're planning on another short trip this weekend. The beauty of it all is they are hunting his property, so no long drives or walks.
  Jeff...did you get some frost last night/this morning?

Despite the blustery weather yesterday, we had a very good productive day on the marble. Our crew is beginning to mesh well together and getting on the same track working as a team...which is a huge plus.
  Checked one of my trout streams on the way home yesterday, starting to recede but still very high and dirty. Might make a few casts this afternoon if it looks better, still haven't caught anything of value there yet.
  Cawfee's on..
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #8705 on: May 09, 2017, 04:45 AM »

Good morning Marv, Eddie, ER's,
                              It's 30* and clear on my hill this morning, looking out the window I see snow covered vehicles but
                     not on the grass! >:( Is it ever going to warm up!
                              Marv.......Have a good day in the jungle, I hope it flies by for you!
                              Eddie.....I'm glad to hear that the crew is meshing together and getting the marble done! I hope Mike
                     and the grandson have better luck this weekend!   
                              Bud......Boy some people are sure rude not leaving the store and even showing up after closing time.  :cookoo:
                     I'd scoff at them too, what are they going to do, fire you! :%$#!:
                              WW......Snow on the boat, not a favorable sight! :wacko:
                              I-45......How is the shoulder doing?
                              Steve....I will be in your neck of the woods on the 19th, 20th and 21st, It's my 50th reunion at New York
                     Military Academy, it's going to be a big turn out, I think at has to do with the POTUS?
                             h2l........Have a safe trip to the NYC, I don't envy you having to drive in that crazy place. :cookoo:
                             Tom......I hope one of you get another chance at a score!
                             My wife and I went out to dinner last night and on the way home she wanted to go by Lake George and
                    go for a walk, the lake was dead calm and the air was crisp, I swear I could see ice forming again. ::) one place
                    we walked by was the para sailing dock and the sign said that they will be open on Mother's Day!  :cookoo: Not
                    on your life would I para sail in this weather!
                             I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out fishing!

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8706 on: May 09, 2017, 06:41 AM »
Good Morning everyone,  looks like it's going to be a nice day. Shoulder is feeling better, Dr is keeping me out of work till he can reevaluate me at the end of the month. Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Good luck to everyone on the water. :tipup: :tipup:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #8707 on: May 09, 2017, 07:09 AM »
                        It's snowing now

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8708 on: May 09, 2017, 07:31 AM »
36 degrees this morning. Got the call to go to NYC just before noon yesterday. Got back home a 10pm. They don't hurry with the discharge work. She is doing OK, a little sore and has to take it easy for a week or so. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

I may just get some rods into the boat today. You never know, may be able to get out this week. Lake is very high and I am sure it has cooled off some. Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #8709 on: May 09, 2017, 08:29 AM »
Good morning early risers ,I timed out while typing so will have to do everything over again. >:(
Hunts2long good to read your wife is home , all the best with her recovery . May you find time to get out in the boat.
Icefisher-45 you must be getting stir crazy. Hope you get cleared to return to work at your next doctor's visit.
Wallyworld may spring weather return soon know you want to get after the walleyes and do some motorcycle trips.
IFF sounds like your store is seeing biggest crowds since grand opening . My work place goes through the same thing with some last minute shoppers. Once they get into the store their feeling is you can wait for them to complete their shopping.
Whopper Stopper have a safe day in the "jungle". May you and the crew have no problems with all the tree removals.
Eddie glad your work crew is coming together and making good progress on the marble block work. Nice that your son can turkey hunt on his property avoids long trip home with cranky child.
Ice Wanderer hope you do not need to shovel later today. Have a good time at the reunion. I assume you will also visit with your part time neighbor who lives down this way.
Raquettedacker may all your Mother's Day plants survive any snow and colder weather your area of NY. is receiving currently.

Have a good Tuesday folks. Best to all fishing and Hunting.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8710 on: May 09, 2017, 08:44 AM »
a Quick good morning and off to work, Not sure if we made the national news or not, but out here it wasn't the snow making the news it was the Hail, some places it was over 2 feet, and lots of cars had their windows bashed out. with golf to baseball sized.  Here at my hill it was pee to marble sized.  May have another round this afternoon too.

Eddie they started out 10=30% store wide except firearms and ammo.  Honda generators at 20%
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8711 on: May 09, 2017, 03:57 PM »
Afternoon all,

H2L....glad to hear your wife has made it home  :clap: must have been a long day for you yesterday  :-\ 
WS....hope your day passed quickly  ;)  safe travels this weekend
IW....can you believe this weather  :o ???  sure wish spring would hurry up & return  @) 
Eddie....good to hear work is going smoothly  :clap: hope your son & grandson have better luck next time out  :)  no striker suits, we have our old ice armor ones in the boat   ;)2 & yes we had them on  ;D
MrC...you're so right, can't wait to get some bike riding weather again  :)  may have to load it back in the trailer & head south again  :woot: nice to hear the local young man is getting playing time  :thumbsup: makes watching the game more personal that way
IF45....hope you're able to at least do some fishing while out of work  ;)2
IFF....hope you weren't hit too hard with the hail  :o  don't know how you deal with John Q Public at the store, very rude to ignore closing time  :%$#!: bet they would be quick enough to push people out if it was them having to stay late  :nono:

Think we might be hitting a different lake in the morning, hopefully w/o the snow this time  ;D

Have a good evening. Stay safe.

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #8712 on: May 09, 2017, 07:21 PM »
Good Evening, Everybody

With all the rain we had where others had snow, I'm surprised that NJ didn't float away, still lots of standing water in the low lying areas, it's going to be bad for bugs this year

My son is still out on the water with the aircraft carrier, he isn't due back in to San Diego until sometime Thursday, the kids are still getting married on the 17th, just can't
     make it out there for the affair, so much work here that I am doing 8 days worth in what seems like 6-1/2 days, with no end in sight, at this present time, told them to
     video tape so it can be seen later when they visit later in the year

#1 step daughter, with the kidney problem, now that is a whole different problem unto itself, not good-after the 1st surgery with the problems it had, she developed an
     infection where the sutures were on her left arm, along with a bleed clot, 3-1/2 weeks to clear it up and reschedule surgery for another go-round, surgery was today
     (Tuesday) to remove the blood clot, put in some stents to keep veins and arteries from collapsing, and put in the shunt for dialysis, WELL, round #2 didn't go well, either,
     where no stent was put in flattened out like a soft tortilla, clots reoccurred, when the dr.s said 2 weeks and the right arm, they were told 'NO', no right arm & no more
     surgery, she will checking with ins. co. reps. about other hospitals, looking at U. Penn., Philly, have to see where this goes

Me? - oh, I'm just putting one foot in front of the other, trying to make 'headway', I just wish the 'current' would slack off some, it is getting tiring rather quickly, my follow-up
     with the radiation dr. went well, next visit to him is in 12 months, painting job is done, happy customer, ceramic tile job start on Monday, then back to the painting job
     for other work, then fencing job, more painting, I know I shouldn't gripe, but at this rate I'll never 'drown a worm', such is the life of a one man operation

45 - If the dr. says surgery, I had both of mine done, at different times, the P.T. was worse than the surgery

H2L - Glad she is OK

I don't mean to slight anyone, I just breezed thru the pages since my last visit, sorry

Stay Warm, or Cool, as the situation warrants - Be Safe - Have Fun - Records & Limits - Happy Birthday - Get Well Soon, there is lawn to mow, unless you have goats or sheep
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8713 on: May 09, 2017, 07:42 PM »
Don't worry Capt Jim, WW, I was told someone was going to "Make America Great Again"  ::) :unsure: :wacko: :whistle: :whistle:
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8714 on: May 10, 2017, 12:40 AM »
Good Morning everyone, Happy hump day. Hope everyone has a great day and good luck to everyone on the water today.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8715 on: May 10, 2017, 03:14 AM »
Good Morning 45, Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Excellent news on your visit with the radiation Dr. Capt :thumbsup: Good luck with everything else you have on your plate. Prayers sent for your #1 step daughter.

Hump day Eddie :thumbsup: Glad to hear everyone is beginning to mesh and fire on all cylinders in unison.

WW good luck fishing this morning if you make it out :thumbsup: Hope you get some more pictures of "Big Stuff" :clap:

Hope you have a good day IW! Sounded pretty encouraging that Mrs. IW was up for a walk the other day at Lake George :thumbsup: Glad she is feeling better :clap:

We have an early start so I best get going. Yesterday was all that was expected and then some. I hope the pace today a little slower. I will check back later from a tree to see what everybody has going on.

Good luck to all that are heading out fishing! Stay safe no matter what's on the planner.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #8716 on: May 10, 2017, 04:21 AM »

Happy Hump Day Marv, I-45, ER's,
                      It's 34* here on my hill, when is the warm temps going to get here?
                      Capt......I'm sorry to hear all that your daughter in law is going through, no one should have to endure all that!
                      Marv.......I hope your day in the jungle is a good one!
                      I-45.......I hope the shoulder is better every day!
                      My wife is heading to Vermont to visit with her mother, it will be the first time back there since she hurt her leg
              in January! I should be able to get some spring things done and maybe surprise her with a couple of projects!
                      I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work out fishing.

IW

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #8717 on: May 10, 2017, 07:09 AM »

Morning again ER's,
                         I see our friend and Early Riser, Mar aka Wopper Stopper's home town made the world news this morning!
               Here is the article!

http://www.presspubs.com/forest_lake/article_105cb46e-3507-11e7-b306-073619725bae.html

IW

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #8718 on: May 10, 2017, 09:27 AM »
Good morning early risers. Sunny with a few clouds outside may get into the lower sixties for high temperature today.
IFF that is a lot of hail. The Gander Mountain bankruptcy made my local newspaper yesterday . Good possibility the two stores in my area will close.
Wallyworld have a good trip may you and Mr.WW put a few walleye in the boat today. It does add a little something extra to watch a professional or college sporting event when a player is from your area.
Capt. Jim may things improve for you #1 stepdaughter. Sorry you will miss your son's wedding. Keep up the good work  congrats on the good six month medical report. Hope you find some time to relax and fish.
Whopper Stopper may you have a more relaxed work day.
Ice Wanderer good to read your wife feels well enough to make the trip to her Mother's in Vermont. May she have a safe journey to and from Vermont. Thank you for the link to news from Whopper Stopper's town. Looks like many students are upset by the town council's vote to disband local police force
Guessing Eddie had early start to work day or is fighting those pesky computer gremlins.

Have a good day ,best to all hunting and fishing.
Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8719 on: May 10, 2017, 04:15 PM »
Afternoon all,

Made it out this morning, a bit chilly to start but at least the sun was shining & there was no precip of any type  :woot:  picked up 1 walleye 19 3/4"

3 smb, 2 pickerel & 10 perch. Everything was released to play again another day  ;)2  All in all not a bad day  ;D Water is still pretty cold (50*) so things should be improving as time goes by.
WS.....a huge  :thumbsup: to the students in your area for supporting the local  :callcops:  hope you had an easier day today  ;)
Capt....sorry to hear of your stepdaughter's medical issues  :( hope things get straightened out for her soon. best wishes to your son & DIL on the upcoming wedding  :clap: too bad you aren't able to attend  :'(
IW....safe travels to your wife, good to hear she's getting back in the swing of things  :thumbsup:  enjoy your solo time  ;)2 
MrC...looks like we're in for a warm up next week finally  :clap: :thumbsup:

Tomorrow looks to be mowing day again....might even be able to do the WHOLE thing w/o swamping the mower  :roflmao:  Friday we're heading to MA for the weekend. #2 granddaughter turns 10 Monday so we'll be celebrating both Mother's Day & her birthday Sunday !!

Have a good evening everyone, may it be a relaxing one  @)  Stay safe.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #8720 on: May 10, 2017, 05:10 PM »

Good afternoon ER's,
                      WW.......Nice eye, I'm glad you could get out even though it was a bit chilly!

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8721 on: May 10, 2017, 05:45 PM »
Good afternoon, Rockies 3, Cubs 0, rain held off, Got trips to the stores out of the way.  Tomorrow a day off, so will be heading to the nurseries to get flowers for Mrs. planters. then working 8 hour days till Monday.  Now the word at the store is get prices on each and every item.   ::) hope they find more help, that could take a while.

Ms WW nice to see you got in some tug drugs, nice eye.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: Still on the cool side, weather wise 50 for a high, then might know it will warm up days I will be working  ::)  then I am sure Mrs, will want to get at outside projects including getting some garden started.

Hope weather improves for everyone, if your planning on getting out fishing, or hunting.

Tom, score any birds yet ?
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #8722 on: May 11, 2017, 02:02 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  40* with a bright full moon this am, high of 58 expected here today. Had a problem posting again yesterday morning...tried twice, then just plain ran out of time. Crossing fingers this am...
  Wally...congratulation s on the Walleye and a sucessful trip, great picture!   :clap: :thumbsup:  Is that Oneida Lake you were fishing?  Hope the bite is on fire today if your going back out!
  Bud...sounds like you're going to be quite busy for awhile, hope you can sneak a fishing trip or two in somewhere in between your schedule.
  Marv..hope you had a safe day yesterday, today as well if you're working in the jungle! :thumbsup:    Are you ready for the road trip tomorrow?
  Capt...nice to see you posting again, great news on your radiation exam! So sorry to read about your stepdaughter, thoughts and prayers sent they can get her problems under control soon. That's unfortunate you won't be able to attend the wedding.
  Jeff...I showed that picture you shared of the snow with some coworkers, most looked like this  :woot:!! Safe travels to your wife going to visit her Mom.... :thumbsup:  Thanks for the link, that was a good read...hope they can over turn that decision.
  Steve...are you heading down to Jersey this weekend? Younwere right, the gremlins struck again... :%$#!:

It's been very busy down at the workplace the last few days. Tuesday there was a very big memorial service for fallen police officers at The Police Memorial. Sadly, 40 new names were added to the wall this year...32 of them police officers who died from illness's related to the 9-11 attack. They had a beautiful procession of several hundred police officers marching from all over the state, very honorable ending with a 21 gun salute which echoed loud and clear around the Plaza area.
  Yesterday, The New York State Troopers had their 205th class graduate. Believe there were 192 graduates. We had a chance to congratulate a few of them who came by our area, some very proud men and women.
  The marble continues to go well, we had our best day numbers wise yesterday....hoping it stays on this path.
  That's about it for now from my end, hope everyone is doing well today....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8723 on: May 11, 2017, 04:24 AM »
Mornng Old Sailor, Marv, Day off today?  Looks like the rain drop have cleared out for you.

Just got caught up on the joke thread, clearing out all the junk emails, finishing a coffee, then its back to my pillow.  ;D
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8724 on: May 11, 2017, 05:12 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, Bud! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Highs today in the upper 60's with 70's through the weekend and sunshine.

Excellent picture WW :thumbsup: Good luck if you get back out!

Glad to hear things are going well at the job Eddie, hope things continue and everyone keeps digging in :thumbsup:

IW hope your wife has a safe trip to her mothers house, enjoy your time getting projects done.

Crazy things going on here with the police dept. A couple of years ago the council pushed a new "City Center" project through because the police needed a better facility, $19 million later it was completed in 2014. Enter a new mayor and the first thing you hear is a run in between his wife and the police with the mayor vowing to disband the force. Unbelievably even with 1000's protesting it came down to a 2-2 council vote with the mayor casting the final nail in the PD's coffin, setting Forest Lake up to be the largest city in the state without a police dept.

The idea was that by disbanding the city they could save 50% of their budget :cookoo: They were going to outsource with an adjoining county  and all was supposed to be well with the world. Well, overnight things took another turn...... The county that was going to take over the duties declined the contract and said they wanted nothing to do with the bees nest that has erupted. End result, the Forest Lake Police Dept. is saved and now the union has stepped in and they are trying to get a couple of things worked out and a new contract drawn up. It still has to pass the council in a week or so but it appears they will be forced to vote it through and the 23 officers will be able to keep their jobs :clap:

I am getting things ready today for our trip to Iowa tomorrow. It was my oldest brothers 70th birthday on May 2 so we, along with my sister and other brother from Texas, are getting together down there to give him a surprise party. It should be a very fun time and a road trip with the sister is always a good time in itself.

Good luck if hitting the lake! Say save no matter what's on the planner!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #8725 on: May 11, 2017, 06:06 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Bud, Marv, ER's,
                          I was up at 1:40 am and couldn't sleep I don't know what it was that kept me awake but it did. I did
                  fall asleep around 5 am in my recliner. It's 45* here on my hill and the sun is out not a cloud in the ski!
                          Marv......I'm glad to hear that the police will remain in their jobs. What was the mayor thinking? ???
                          Eddie......I'm glad that your crew is on and the marble is getting done!
                          Bud........Have some good pillow time! :woot:
                          I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or sleeping or out fishing!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8726 on: May 11, 2017, 06:56 AM »
Morning all,

Yes Eddie that was Oneida Lake.
Marv....have a safe trip this weekend, enjoy!!!
IW....probably just missing your wife  ;D

Have a good day everyone whatever's happening. Stay safe.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8727 on: May 11, 2017, 09:24 AM »
Good Morning again, See Steve is in the Hall, Clouds are due to move out by this afternoon, and a few nice days before they move back in.

Marv: Have a good trip and surprise party, wish my family wasn't so spread out, and could get together more than we do

Eddie:  How long you figure the marble work will continue ?  What with the additional time at the store, looks like my fishing days area going to be few and far between. :'(

I better find some blinders to ware, before I talk myself into more of what I really don't need just because the price is right  ::)
Bud

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8728 on: May 11, 2017, 02:02 PM »
We finally got all of the Drs. appointments out of the way for the week. I am heading to turkey hunt for a couple days after I get done pigging out at the VFW's all you can eat fish fry this after noon. I have to buy a turkey decoy, hopefully at Wallyworld as I can not find mine. I seldom use one but where I plan on going tomorrow morning I think that it might seal the deal.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8729 on: May 11, 2017, 06:07 PM »
Tom:  What kind of fish fry ?  Have a daily bag limit, how does that work ?  Shotgun or ??

Ms WW you make it out today ?  More fish porn ?
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.