The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Buffalo Bill Reservoir  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Riverb8

• IceShanty Rookie
Buffalo Bill Reservoir
« on: Feb 21, 2007, 11:52 AM »
I fished Buffalo Bill Res. February 18th and 19th.  We had a couple of good days.  Between the three of us we caught 25-30 fish (Macs) each day.  The ice was about 12-inches thick.  Unfortunately we never landed anything of any size.  Almost all of the fish were in the 18 to 22 inch range.  There were fishermen closer to the shore that were after the rainbows that appeared to do pretty well, but we were a lot farther off the shore.

Offline spudbar

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Buffalo Bill Reservoir
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21, 2007, 01:21 PM »
Nice Riverb8, you keep any of em?

Offline BottomDweller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Wyoming
« Reply #2 on: Feb 27, 2007, 11:03 AM »
spudbar, you may have technically graduated from rookie to regular, but you'll still always be a rookie to me.   ;D

Offline spudbar

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2007, 12:56 PM »
spudbar, you may have technically graduated from rookie to regular, but you'll still always be a rookie to me.   ;D
Ya, OK I'm worken on getting better, give me a brake man. How did u do Sun, and Mon?

Offline BottomDweller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Wyoming
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2007, 03:06 PM »
went to slide on sunday - not even a bite off of my favorite point.  put the video camera down and it looked really murky - like 3 or 4 inches of visibility.  i think that may have been the reason there were no fish, but talked to b.taylor and he was driving around the lake talking to sturlin and others and they caught one or two apiece.  on monday i just went down to the river to try and catch my own suckers, but only caught one cutt.

Offline BottomDweller

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Wyoming
« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2007, 03:13 PM »
i'm glad i didn't catch anything on slide though, cause i forgot my jacket which had the tourney card in it...  brian loaned me his ;D

Offline spudbar

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 27, 2007, 05:09 PM »
Take your camera back to your point. Lip ripper dropped hiss cell phone down there. That'd be funny if you found it!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.