The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: favorite memories  (Read 1730 times)

Offline dragonmaster0349

favorite memories
« on: Feb 20, 2007, 09:29 PM »
Well one favorite memory is with ex-lt and we were returning from shark fishing early one morning after an all nighter.We stopped at Seabrook Bridge to offer a black man a huge gar about 40 lbs.Now you have to picture this man as he was about 6 ft and weighed in at about 400 lbs and he was fishing for gar also.Now ex=lt asked him if he wanted the gar and he jumped atthe chance for it.Well while opening the trunk of the car my 357 magnum revolver fell out of my holster and picture this man running down the ramp yelling he got a gun he gots a gun hes gots a gun by the time we got him to stop he almost fell in the lake.Mikee
The best days on the water are even better when you share them with your brother

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
Re: favorite memories
« Reply #1 on: Feb 20, 2007, 09:34 PM »
"Fats", as I recall. Sheesh man, you were just a rookie back then  :roflmao:

Offline dragonmaster0349

« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2007, 09:40 PM »
yeah but luckily rookies grow up huh
The best days on the water are even better when you share them with your brother

Offline doggbiter

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • They call me Fish
« Reply #3 on: Feb 20, 2007, 09:43 PM »
picture this man running down the ramp yelling he got a gun he gots a gun hes gots a gun by the time we got him to stop he almost fell in the lake.Mikee

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap: You just made my night!!! LOL
5 YEAR ICE ADDICT
Busch-Light.......CANS
Blue-toppin.........and lip-rippin
DON'T GET NO BETTER!!

Offline dragonmaster0349

« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2007, 09:48 PM »
Thanks dogbiter I have a lot of good memories with ex-lt I will post some others later

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Feb 20, 2007, 09:55 PM »
uh-oh... :woot: :whistle:

Offline dragonmaster0349

« Reply #6 on: Feb 20, 2007, 10:02 PM »
Heh brudder remember honey island swamp and the squirrell hunt where you almost shot me out of the tree wetting our pants

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 20, 2007, 10:12 PM »
     Actually yes, but what came to mind when you posted this thread was catching the black drum-fish running at the trestle in my boat and you had that lil Zebco 202 with 6 pound test line. I have to give you credit, you hooked and coaxed that big old 25 pound sheepshead all the way to the boat...when he finally realized he was headed for your baking dish, he turned and made one run, right between the RR bridge pilings and emptied the spool of yer little Zebco. Up until that time, I had never actually seen a reel "smoke"  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline doggbiter

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • They call me Fish
« Reply #8 on: Feb 20, 2007, 10:20 PM »
 Dragonmaster.......I met your bro, about a month ago. Told him to show-up and I will drill the holes.....etc. He was on recovery from his surgery, and he showed!
 We had a good time that day! and another day since then, with my 5yr old boy along. I got distracted by other friends, you should of heard Don and my boy going on and on. ;D They where like two pea's in a pod!! It was to funny....I didn't know who I should go rescue! Don or Dusty...LOL ;D

You have a great brother for sure!
5 YEAR ICE ADDICT
Busch-Light.......CANS
Blue-toppin.........and lip-rippin
DON'T GET NO BETTER!!

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #9 on: Feb 20, 2007, 10:56 PM »
No dragonmaster your story, that's not quite right :unsure:  Just between you and me. This is what the Don  :callcops: told me :unsure: He told me, well he said. this is what he said  :unsure: He told me he plucked your revolver out of your holster and dropped it at the, and I quote " the gar man's feet  :woot: and he called him the GAR Man!" :woot: Sorry Don  :callcops:
         Well now that the truth is out Don  :callcops: I think you owe your Brother a well let's say a nice steak dinner! ;D  Yes i think that would  be a good way to repay your Brother for that awful prank! ;D

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Feb 20, 2007, 11:10 PM »
Hmmm...that's very close to the truth...I was actully trying to catch the gun...keep it from hitting the concrete  :whistle:

Offline dragonmaster0349

« Reply #11 on: Feb 21, 2007, 04:34 AM »
Seems to me I remember a couple of good old boys shark fishing on pier and drinking a few suds like miller ponies and a big crane landing on the pier and little brother said watch me knock that sucker of the rail with this bottle and we had to make a mad dash to dig him out of the lake before he drowned

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Feb 21, 2007, 09:53 AM »
Dragonmaster.......I met your bro, about a month ago. Told him to show-up and I will drill the holes.....etc. He was on recovery from his surgery, and he showed!
 We had a good time that day! and another day since then, with my 5yr old boy along. I got distracted by other friends, you should of heard Don and my boy going on and on. ;D They where like two pea's in a pod!! It was to funny....I didn't know who I should go rescue! Don or Dusty...LOL ;D

You have a great brother for sure!
      The Godfather thanks you for hole-cutting as well as your kind words brother Dogg.  ;D  :tipup:

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Feb 21, 2007, 12:44 PM »
     Hey c'mon Big Ice, th' Dog, all you guys, I know you have some stories, I'll start. Dragonmaster and I were fishing the point over on Boulder Lake in Pinedale from the bank...storm was coming up, but lightning or not the big macs were biting and we weren't quitting...We caught 8 on about 10 casts  ;D It was a rodeo, then we hauled *** fer the pickup. Those big ole drops of rains sounded like hail hitting the pickup...hey! That was hail!  ;D No secret and I'm glad of it...Mikeee's been my fishing buddy since birth...nobody but us, since we were 5-6 years old, fishing muddy ponds and creeks in Mississippi for catfish and lil bream. Sheesh! Where does time go?  :'(
     And this, my friends, is the Dragonmaster (Mikie). Is that a real redneck or what! M' brudder  ;D
I suppose if I hadn't seen him catch that big catfish on a Rainbow Rapala, I'd have never believed it...ignorant Oklahoma fish!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.