Author Topic: eskimo quickflip 1 question  (Read 716 times)

Offline augerlips

• Team IceShanty Regular
eskimo quickflip 1 question
« on: Dec 23, 2013, 01:58 PM »
fleet farm has the quickflip 1 on sale for $175. anyone use one, how do you like it? and would it fit in my chevy cavalier?

Offline Burtess

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: eskimo quickflip 1 question
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2013, 02:29 PM »
I just bought one this season and have not used it yet but......

Looks like it is put together pretty good, the mounts where the poles attach are double sided and thus pretty sturdy, more so than the other manufacturers I have looked at with only one side of the pole attached.

And it fits in my Chevrolet Cruze through the trunk and into the back seats when they are folded down.  If you need any measurements on one assembled let me know and I will drag it out of the garage.

Burt :)

Offline twintrades

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishin for dinner
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2013, 03:18 PM »
Do they still have the cheap plastic end caps that hold the folding U bars in place? I have a quick flip 3 (green) and 1st yr out when it was 0 and below the plastic caps on the spreader rods all broke off..... There mini u shaped now. Still work but they dont clip over the bars like they should. FYI

Offline Burtess

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2013, 08:18 PM »
Don't know what you mean by folding U bars?  The end caps on mine are red nylon, they fit over the end of the pole tubes, and the bolt fits though the double bracket, the end cap and the tube as well.  Doesn't look like there is any way this can break off.  I will take a pic of them tomorrow.

Burt :)

Offline twintrades

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishin for dinner
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2013, 08:56 PM »
They changed them. Diff plastic composition. I saw one today. WAY better looking than mine.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.