Author Topic: Hyfax Question  (Read 555 times)

Offline joeyfreddy19

• IceShanty Rookie
Hyfax Question
« on: Dec 13, 2017, 01:38 PM »
I got a Frabill 6122 Trekker Deluxe 2 Man Ice Hut Shelter from Gander when they were going out of business for $115.  It was 3 years old but that had it sitting in the back and it was brand new.  Ended up that all the wrong poles were in there and stuff, but I custom cut the poles to make everything work.  Frabill also sent me a new Sentinel so I basically got 2 shacks for $200 which includes money I put in to fix the other one.  Anyways.. my question is what Hyfax will work with the Frabill 6122.  Also, I know Frabill makes them am I better off getting theirs or is their a better option available?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Hyfax Question
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2017, 03:16 PM »
Frabill Aegis model replaced the trekker ...you may have to cut some off the 1638 kit ...Frabill website is down so hard to check for certain

The Hyfax Runner kits extends the life of your portable ice fishing shelter base by taking the impact from pavement, rocks and ice. When bolted to the base the Hyfax Runner will provide a smooth durable surface to run against for easier towing.

1638 HYFAX RUNNER KIT - FITS ALL (EXCEPT 6180 / 7080 PREDATOR)
1640 HYFAX RUNNER KIT - FITS 6180 / 7080 PREDATOR
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline buckskinner14530

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2017, 05:32 PM »
stop by a snowmobile shop they will give you as much used hyfax  you want for free we just cut it up and through it out. i use this on my shanty last for a few years.us a heat gun to mold to bottom of shanty then drill and bolt in place.

Offline JPG

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2017, 05:34 PM »
Any snowmobile shop?  **censored** have I been doing for years?  Wish I would have known. Especially recently
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.