Author Topic: POSTING PICS AGAIN  (Read 2213 times)

Offline hardwater Rick

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • THROW THE SMALL ONES BACK!!!!!!!!!
POSTING PICS AGAIN
« on: Feb 29, 2004, 08:49 AM »
yesterday I posted my fish in the tourney in the panfish catagory.. it came out really big.. And now today the pic does not show up.. and neither does some others that I seen yesterday.. I do not understand the problem..
any sugestions?  thanks Rick.. looks like I got beat by half an inch on my perch though...  from what I read.. like I said cannot see it though... thanks

Offline Trevor

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: POSTING PICS AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: Feb 29, 2004, 10:45 AM »
Rick,

I notice you are using sharemation for your online storage.
It is a problem with that site.  If you notice all the other anglers who posted using sharemation, their pics are not displaying today either.  Try using http://www.photobucket.com, seems rare that they experience technical difficulties...

Perhaps some of the other guys can give suggestions for pic storage sites as well...

Trevor

Offline hardwater Rick

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • THROW THE SMALL ONES BACK!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 29, 2004, 01:19 PM »
ok thanks trevor  I will do that  , do you think I should post my tourney fish again ?

Offline Trevor

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 29, 2004, 01:58 PM »
That's up to you Rick.  Sharemation is likely working on their site right now.  Give it a day or so and your pics will likely be back online.  Others are experiencing the same problems.

Want my opinion though.  Go to photobucket.com.  Upload your pics, then repost.   Scott did mention "no updates"  but I'm sure he wouldn't mind you changing your picture source.   I'm not going fishin until 4:00pm, I wouldn't mind looking at some fishin pics in the meantime ;D

Trevor

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.