Author Topic: Live bait dealer?  (Read 877 times)

Offline 1977 Walleye Guy

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Here fishy, fishy, fishy!!!
Live bait dealer?
« on: Dec 20, 2010, 08:33 PM »
Looking for someone who sells wax worms,spikes and/or minnows in the bellevue or willard area....My bait order hasn't arrived and i am ready to fish. New to the area so i am not sure if there is a local venue...

Thank you for any help
It's the hunt, not the harvest that matter's most!!

Offline 1BigIcehole

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Live bait dealer?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2010, 09:39 PM »
77WG, 
you can try Chet&Frans in Wellington, may be a little far but if you need bait, you can call first it's 440-647-3497. Have not been there in years but its still there on Rt. 58 S of wellington. Can you give me any info on Willard res. I think i'm gonna head there tomorrow. Thanks smr

Offline jugghead

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Live bait dealer?
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2010, 09:18 AM »
chet & frans , i went there a couple years ago and i know they had fatheads , but i'm not from the area so i don't know this year , thats where my girlfriend is from , thats how i found it. i'm from the toledo area , so for wax worms i went to bass pro , and they had some that are preserved they're called FISHERMANS CHOICE 300 count for about $10 and the ones i got are huge , i went there because none of the bait stores in the area were open yet , and they work just as well as live ones well lol.peace

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.