New York > Ice Fishing New York

cleaning and keeping fish

<< < (17/18) > >>

WARRIOR_ON_ICE:

--- Quote from: trapper2000 on Dec 07, 2022, 06:25 PM ---naaa it's  not right   no matter what and i know that....see  when i rent a  room  i feel i have  been intrusted to  act  as a gentleman and  respect  the  mans property and  wishes  ice is  right   you should  be man  enough to ask ......this is  a  moral issue  not  just  how  clean you are .......you  drop a  bucket of  fish guts on a  carpet and that  room  might  not  be  able to be rented  for  days  not to mention  the  cleaning  ...the fees  mean  nothing what if  the  man can't get  someone to clean it????  thats   messing with  a  mans  property  and  peoples  living ..... all over a  fish?  i  ain't going to  do that  throw  em in the cooler with ice  i fished all  day i want a  hot shower  cold  beer  and  the tv on  ;D

--- End quote ---

Wow, if you feel so strongly about the evil thing that I am doing, maybe you want to call the Super 8 motel and tell them to be on the lookout for me from now on, and let them know I have been destroying their property for the last 10 years and they never noticed it. It is the one in Ticonderoga, NY and the phone number is 518-585-2617. I will be checking here for your update on what they tell you about this situation. It is only because I want the other members reading this to laugh that would I ever consider engaging an individual as mentally challenged as you are.  :'(

trapper2000:
FISH ON !!!!!  first of the year  :roflmao:

no update it appears i  just have more respect for other peoples property then  some.... :)

trapper2000:
 this  video  although its a  bit  of adverticing   really got me  wanting to be on the  ise  it also  shows  how  big a  7  inch  blue gill actually is  and how  good of a dinner you can get ...hope ya  enjoy it i did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR75bGl4LyI

62&done:
Been a long time since I enjoyed a fish fry on the ice. Dad always put a few small lakers in the pan. Wow those were the days.    May have to put together a small cooking kit.

62&done:
Looks like temps are dropping nights for the next week    Let's keep our fingers crossed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version