Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

NE ice conditions

<< < (3/3)

Michigan Slim:
Had a CO pull his boat up next to mine to talk and kill time while he watched two Amish catching crappies. When they left he met them at the launch. I watched them count fish for almost twenty minutes. Live ones went back in the lake. They had over 250 crappies in buckets.

taxi1:

--- Quote from: Michigan Slim on Mar 19, 2022, 09:29 PM ---Had a CO pull his boat up next to mine to talk and kill time while he watched two Amish catching crappies. When they left he met them at the launch. I watched them count fish for almost twenty minutes. Live ones went back in the lake. They had over 250 crappies in buckets.

--- End quote ---

Holy crap! I hope he wrote them a ticket. I've seen them get off by playing dumb when they damned up a stream to make a swimming hole.

R.S.:
they do that in all areas of life also.  some are very underhanded these days!  i watched them haul off 4 buckets of crappie gills bass at gene stratton porter.  they had buckets hid up on the island before they pulled them and left.  they also let a bunch lay all over the ice when we started to walk out.

no, no limit on gills.  no need from what i see.  but people do mistake redears all the time. 

Michigan Slim:
It was a WHOPPER ticket!

abishop:
25.00 a fish over. hope they had their gear taken as well. should pull their licenses

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version