Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Equipment

Camera Panner

(1/1)

JMZ:
I bought a Marcum Wireless Panner about a year ago, June, 2020 and used it very few times. I left it in my garage over the winter. This year it charged but the red light did not go off. I checked the battery and it is fully charged, 12v. I texted Marcum and they said it may be the battery; which costs $20 with shipping from another dealer. I am disappointed that I could not send it back for repair; but I guess they figure it only cost $50 so I should throw it away.

EYOYO:

--- Quote from: JMZ on Mar 07, 2022, 09:51 PM ---I bought a Marcum Wireless Panner about a year ago, June, 2020 and used it very few times. I left it in my garage over the winter. This year it charged but the red light did not go off. I checked the battery and it is fully charged, 12v. I texted Marcum and they said it may be the battery; which costs $20 with shipping from another dealer. I am disappointed that I could not send it back for repair; but I guess they figure it only cost $50 so I should throw it away.

--- End quote ---
EYOYO released a camera panner this season. and should be solid since all-metal housing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version