New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Finally moved up from MA..

(1/3) > >>

wally:
Looking forward to hopefully finding safe ice more often... Anyone wanna share some smaller lakes around Sunapee or Claremont area that produce decent Crappies or White perch? Not looking for your spots I will enjoy figuring that all out...

Guinea:
Hey Wally, I'm not too far from there, but I don't really know the area (especially in terms of panfish). When I moved here from the lakes region, I found that there a a lot of underrated little ponds in the area, so I'm sure you'll have some good spots before long. Access is usually the issue in that area from what I've heard.

If you're into trout at all, I hear Sunapee is your typical trout lake and fairly accessible. Been meaning to try it myself, if for no other reason than a view change lol.

Tight lines and be safe!

Dickbakers:
Welcome to NH Wally .  Check NHFG site and find bathometric maps for small ponds north west of Claremont.  If you don't mind the drive hop on the interstate and come to Littleton.
Sunny and five degrees this morning. 
Guinea can provide coordinates and tackle  ::) ::)
Dick

mowbizz:

--- Quote from: Dickbakers on Dec 04, 2021, 06:57 AM ---Welcome to NH Wally .  Check NHFG site and find barometric maps for small ponds north west of Claremont.  If you don't mind the drive hop on the interstate and come to Littleton.
Sunny and five degrees this morning. 
Guinea can provide coordinates and tackle  ::) ::)
Dick

--- End quote ---

😂I think you meant “bathymetric” maps! I know about auto-correct…😖

alexg425:
I moved here last February from new York. still getting to know the area but for crappies I think the options are pretty limited. best bet is probably the river. Also mascoma lake has some nice ones I hear. most of the ponds I tried last year are overrun with tiny yellow perch. Ill PM you we should go out sometime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version