IceShanty Main > News

Iceshanty.com 10 Years Online

(1/14) > >>

Iceshanty:
Check out the Iceshanty.com ten year logo apparel!
Can you believe it's been ten years since I got the idea to start a website dedicated to the great sport of ice fishing? We have grown from a few page site where you could email ice fishing tips in and get my local NE WI ice conditions/fishing report into this massive database of everything ice fishing. We are still growing in leaps and bounds every ice fishing season. Can you imagine the site in ten more years?

-Scott

billditrite:
Well I havent been around for ten years ,but i have seen this site bursting at the seems since the day i signed up!! It was an incredible idea you had that i'm sure turned out to be so much more than you could have expected. Much like you, i never knew what a huge part of my life these sites would turn out to be. Every morning...every afternoon..every evening...if I wake in the middle of the night ...im browsing the forums. if i have time i love the morning rap session in chat and when ice comes evenings in the chat room are as good as sitting around the shanty!! I would like to thank you for your awesome creation we've all grown to love...my wife on the other hand is not so grateful  ;D

camo_fish:

--- Quote from: billditrite on Aug 31, 2006, 06:02 PM ---I would like to thank you for your awesome creation we've all grown to love...my wife on the other hand is not so grateful  ;D

--- End quote ---
I would like to 2nd that one.  ;D

Back when I started ice fishing, I had no idea what I was doing and once I found this site, and the endless pages of great information. I only got better and better every year. When I started catching and posting, more and more info would flood in my head, and I couldn't wait to get back out and try something new that I read off of here.
Then next thing ya know, I got Grump, PM'ing me and chating back a forth, next thing ye know Scott and Grump, hooked me up with a Moderator status for our great state of NY.
And I've always said, "if there is anything that I can help ya with don't be afraid to PM me and I'll see what I can do for ya." Ice fishing is awesome and with this site, it keeps ya glued to the computer to see that the next picture and what great topic pops up next.  ;D
 :tipup: Fish On!
Thanks Scott for being around for 10 years and keeping a great site running.

brujharr:
This site started in WI.  ???  :)

scottly0:
I like the company so much, "I'll buy it"  Pm please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version