Author Topic: Island Ice 3rd-4th  (Read 2804 times)

Offline gdccsc

• Team IceShanty Regular
Island Ice 3rd-4th
« on: Feb 05, 2019, 09:29 AM »
Just got in,fished sun-mon..Fishin was excellent on sun..Many huts spread out fron the island to rattle and the ice was good12"+ on sun but by mon eve it was down to about 10ish with lots of water on top...If it holds together thru thurs we should be good..there calling for almost 2" of rain thurs up there...As far as the fishin goes no problem but still no hogs showin up...Fingers crossed for this next weekend.........greg         p.s. everyone pulled their hut on mon...

Offline forkzilla

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Island Ice 3rd-4th
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2019, 06:13 PM »
I fished West of the ship house today on 8 inches, while yesterday I had 10. Only 2 keepers. I pulled my shanty to my house. Warm temps and rain till the weekend in the forecast. Still 6 shanties near Rattlesnake near sundown. Hopefully next week will be better.

Offline gdccsc

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2019, 08:54 AM »
Yea, I only saw 3-4 pop-ups over by rattle mon  eve...Im hopein its still there fri morn...

Offline forkzilla

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2019, 11:36 AM »
 I left Put in Bay this morning and the wind was brutal overnight. The lake level dropped 2 1/2 to 3 feet. All the shanties were pulled up off the ice.

Offline rsylak

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 08, 2019, 02:07 PM »
Just talked to my PIB buddies. Ice made it thru the gale winds. Fish on!

Offline gdccsc

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 09, 2019, 09:05 AM »
The good news is the ice held up like a champ. I heard that they were       putting their huts back out today..The bad news is I have issues at home that need my attn...Im gonna wait till next week to get em......greg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.