Author Topic: Ice Out  (Read 963 times)

Offline 180 Pro

• Team IceShanty Regular
Ice Out
« on: Feb 15, 2012, 06:42 PM »
So, what forum do you guys go to during soft water. I started  on Fox lake fishing forum about the same time I started here, just wondering where most of you post the rest of the year or if you do at all.. I noticed that there is little mention of Illinois lakes or rivers on Lake-Link throughout the open water seasons.
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land.  It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.  ~Chuck Clark

Offline ice--cube

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Ice Out
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2012, 12:26 AM »
You have Iceshanty other site www.myfishfinder.com , but the Illinois section is really slow. There is just not a lot of talkers during soft water. Not a bad site in general, you can get help with your questions just like on here.

Offline 180 Pro

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2012, 03:40 AM »
Thanks ice--cube...I'll check it out....funny how all the fishermen get lock jaw during soft water. I understand walleye and bass guys not wanting to give away their secrets due to their potential loss, but general information, whats hitting, on what bait, etc. etc. would just be friendly info....

Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land.  It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn.  ~Chuck Clark

Offline DU4LIFE

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2012, 07:55 AM »
chicagolandfishing.com is not bad or chitownangler.com

Offline toadhunter2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 16, 2012, 08:14 AM »
ya I do the fish finder and lake -link but LL is really started to get a bunch of winy a$$ cry babies on it lately almost every thread you go to there is eather some arm chair fisherman or snot nosed punks looking to start drama and fighting on most the boards getting hard to find actual fishing reports
early mornings,cold north winds,hard ice,good friends and cold high life..FLAG UP!.priceless

Offline harpenter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 16, 2012, 10:10 AM »
What is this soft water fishing you speak of?

Offline toadhunter2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 16, 2012, 01:49 PM »
the stuff that is on its way unless it gets really cold really fast
early mornings,cold north winds,hard ice,good friends and cold high life..FLAG UP!.priceless

Offline 180 Pro

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 16, 2012, 09:42 PM »
Or, the stuff we've been looking at for most of this winter...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.