Author Topic: non-ethanol fuel  (Read 617 times)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
non-ethanol fuel
« on: Nov 07, 2012, 11:26 AM »
I know this has been a big topic for discussion lately with all the issues people have been having in their 2-stroke engines. Just wanted to let people know that tramcor across the street from cal-ranch on 1900w below 12th street sells non-ethanol fuel at their pumps. I plan on filling up my auger gas can and my snowmobile there as much as possible. Next soft water season i might just have to do the boat too when possible. Does anyone have a treatment they are using with the ethanol fuel in their 2-stokes?
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline k2muskie

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: non-ethanol fuel
« Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2012, 02:34 PM »
I believe Lee's Marina in Hyrum now recommends the use to Star-Tron over Sea Foam.  Top notch marina we trust our outboard motors to no-one else.  Here's a link so you can read more.  Additionally you can call and talk with Lee to make sure.

http://mystarbrite.com/startron//content/view/100/136/lang,en/

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: non-ethanol fuel
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2012, 11:16 PM »
Thanks K2, i take my boat to lee also. Great guy and the only one i would take my boat to if i couldnt do it my self. I've been using seafoam for years and have been happy with it doing its job, but we all know how things advance at a constance pace. Drives me   :cookoo: :%$#!: :cookoo: sometimes and am always looking for some feedback on what everyone else is doing and if its working. I will look into the star-tron   
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.