New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: sacandaga walleye challenge help  (Read 1354 times)

Offline fishon10

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
sacandaga walleye challenge help
« on: Nov 02, 2018, 08:52 AM »
Hey Guys.  I know that they sent out applications for the walleye challenge and I just wanted to see if someone could help me out.  By the time I get my application, the contest is full.  I know that the guys that live close to sacandaga get their applications first and I wanted to see if someone could take a picture of their blank application and PM me with the pic so I could try to print it out and mail it in.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.  :tipup: :tipup:

Offline snelly

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • my new shanty
Re: sacandaga walleye challenge help
« Reply #1 on: Nov 05, 2018, 07:13 AM »
I get one every year in the mail haven't seen it yet

Offline fishon10

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 05, 2018, 01:49 PM »
OK, thanks.  If any of you guys get your application and can snap a pic. of it, even if you don't know how to PM it to me,  you can text it to me.  Just PM me and I will give you my cell # and you could text me the pic of application.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline fishon10

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 07, 2018, 04:55 PM »
Forget it.  I got my application.  I will try to attach a blank copy if anyone wants to print it out.  Hope this helps.

Offline Goose97

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 13, 2018, 05:02 AM »
Me and my buddies got in,however as of last night they aren't accepting any more entries.

Offline Hardwaternubie53

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 08, 2018, 09:35 PM »
Actually, the locals are not happy that the out of town folks get their applications FIRST!

Offline fishon10

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 09, 2018, 08:23 AM »
Well, I AM an out of towner and I definitely don't get my application first, by the time I get my application in the mail, the contest is already filled.  If they don't want us "out of towners" to enter the contest then don't mail applications out. I'm sure that "out of towners" like myself can spend the money that I use to support local bait shops, restaurants, and motels in "their" towns somewhere else. :%$#!: :cookoo:

Offline snelly

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • my new shanty
« Reply #7 on: Dec 09, 2018, 05:22 PM »
Well, I AM an out of towner and I definitely don't get my application first, by the time I get my application in the mail, the contest is already filled.  If they don't want us "out of towners" to enter the contest then don't mail applications out. I'm sure that "out of towners" like myself can spend the money that I use to support local bait shops, restaurants, and motels in "their" towns somewhere else. :%$#!: :cookoo:
we locals spend money here every weekend fishing whether there's a contest or not. but alot of local "Fishing men and women" can't get in for a # of reason's. Too many people are in just for the prizes and don't even fish

Offline o2rmk800

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 09, 2018, 06:08 PM »

Believe most if not all years, “out of towners” make up more than 50% of the entries...... 

Offline Damonspeeds

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Dec 10, 2018, 08:58 AM »
If you don't drive up there they day (or the day after) you get the form you are not getting in.  Amazing event just very hard to get in if you live far away

Offline piscesman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Dec 10, 2018, 08:40 PM »
Wife and I were in it the first 2 years. Many flags but no fish to enter. It got to be too big for us because it was difficult to get good parking and to a spot we wanted to fish at. Lou has always tried to do what's best for his Tourneys and simple can't send 2000+ entries out in 1 day or 2. We still get an entry form even though after the 2nd year we were done with the Challenge. He may be sending many extra entries out to people like us who don't fish or go there anymore. If you know the Tourney is coming up you may be able to go online or to a website or call and enter that way. All it takes is a call to confirm. Maybe have all entries online starting at such and such time. Problem solved......... No matter what there will always be someone left out and unhappy.
      Kim :tipup: :icefish:
"To have and to hold till death do us part" really refers to a man and his ICE FISHING EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.