Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1700258 times)

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5640 on: Oct 24, 2019, 09:49 AM »
FYI I picked up the new lite-flite (8") last weekend for $159 at a local sporting goods. So yeah 169-179 all day long

Do you mind sharing the name of the store?

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5644 on: Oct 25, 2019, 01:50 PM »
I have the Shakespeare rod. Solid rod for the price. I ice it as a very light inline set up. Good blank in my opinion

Offline granite.lakers

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5645 on: Oct 25, 2019, 02:47 PM »
I have that noodle in 30" paired with a ceymar 10 and it was awesome as a dead stick with hook & minnow for crappie - easily the best $11 rod I own - also have a beaver dam glass noodle in 32" that I picked up for a couple bucks more that I really like for a similar tip sensitivity (bonus points for having a reel seat) - just sayin'

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5646 on: Oct 25, 2019, 08:09 PM »
Has anyone used one of these? looking for a new perch rod, great price!

Hope you cought thay deal it was a one day only deal. Most of fishusas deals have been one day deals but they come daily if you sign up for email..

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5647 on: Oct 27, 2019, 01:55 PM »
Some locations have the Aldi generators down to $129.....not by me, but you may want to check your local store.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5648 on: Oct 28, 2019, 06:44 AM »
Eskimo Propane Rocket Ice Augers, 8-10 Inch - $309.99  Never been a lower price on Amazon.  Great buy if you're looking to go to propane.  Sold by VM Express, a very reputable/reliable 3rd party seller.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072PVXCNM?psc=1

Eskimo EVO1it -  $249.99  Not a steal, but a solid buy.  This is my #1 shack if anyone has any questions about it.  Main likes are roominess, light weight, easy to heat, comfortable chair, plenty of room for two holes-heater & flasher, etc.  Main dislikes are having to use ice anchors to set up/secure, sides flap in the wind if not positioned correctly with the back(small end) into the wind (or if wind shifts on you during the day).  Not the shack you want if you like to move a lot.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7REPVQ?psc=1

Matching Eskimo 50" Travel Cover - $15.99

https://www.amazon.com/Eskimo-16475-50-inch-1-Person-Shelter/dp/B00MZC8IYG

DN

DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline XN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5649 on: Oct 28, 2019, 08:37 AM »
Do you mind sharing the name of the store?
Joe's Sporting goods

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5650 on: Oct 28, 2019, 08:42 AM »
Joe's Sporting goods

Thanks, wish Cabela's would price match...

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5651 on: Oct 28, 2019, 08:42 AM »
A portal has Cabela's at 12% today...

Offline DBV

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5652 on: Oct 28, 2019, 10:54 AM »

What does that mean and where?  Thanks!

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5653 on: Oct 28, 2019, 11:02 AM »

Hmm and engle coolers are on sale. Now do I really need one   ::)

Offline Pitbull44

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5654 on: Oct 28, 2019, 11:16 AM »
Thanks, wish Cabela's would price match...

They price match most all brick and mortar stores.

Offline boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5655 on: Oct 28, 2019, 01:07 PM »

I think he means a cash back site.  But I do not know which one. 

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5656 on: Oct 28, 2019, 01:17 PM »

There is a cashback site, but I can't tell you the name....I got banned before just for mentioning it by its name. Google it with words:

antonym for "passive"
and
rhymes with "funky"

sorry to be "cryptic" but I did lose access for almost a month before without any warning, even with full disclosures regarding any possible sign up referral bonuses. Just any mentioning of the site sent some members and admins to a frenzy and got me banned so I am trying to make references to is as clear as possible. The entire point is helping others get a deal. I have nothing to gain.

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5657 on: Oct 28, 2019, 01:22 PM »
Lots of active members today.  Lots of ice junkys

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5658 on: Oct 28, 2019, 01:29 PM »
They price match most all brick and mortar stores.

Not Joe's and Joe's has the auger for $199 on their site....so not much to match it to. They will match in store if you can prove a retailer sells it for less within 100 miles.....to get BEST ICE DEAL with Cabela's one needs to first stock up on gift cards (10%-20% off), then use a cashback portal (at least 12% off like is going on right now) and then price match online. Beats paying more anywhere else....not to mention Cabela's will make it right to you if you have any issues. A decent store....used to be great before BPS took over.

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5659 on: Oct 28, 2019, 03:25 PM »
I know this deal has been posted. I wanted to connect a few photos and prices as I believe it is pretty hard to beat! When you buy 30 tungsten jigs you get a free double sided jig box. As your total will exceed $25 your order will ship free as well. I got 30 tungsten jigs primarily in the 4-5 mm for $43 and change with the case as well. No paint in the eyelets, my first order of 30 have held up very well! Forgot to add... for those that don’t know or haven’t heard formerly Energized outdoors now Amped outdoors runs this offer on their website.

Offline hole_hopper454

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5660 on: Oct 28, 2019, 03:30 PM »
What is a good price on the Milwaukee Fuel M18 drill with batteries? Just want to get an idea so if I see one I can jump on it. Farm and Fleet has a promo now to buy the drill kit with two 5 ah batteries, case and charger for $299 plus one accessory (like a $22 drill bit set) and you get $100 off. So $222 for everything plus the drill bit set. Is there better deals?

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5661 on: Oct 28, 2019, 08:46 PM »
What is a good price on the Milwaukee Fuel M18 drill with batteries? Just want to get an idea so if I see one I can jump on it. Farm and Fleet has a promo now to buy the drill kit with two 5 ah batteries, case and charger for $299 plus one accessory (like a $22 drill bit set) and you get $100 off. So $222 for everything plus the drill bit set. Is there better deals?
  I think that's about as good of a deal as you're going to find.  $229 is normally a good price on it, if memory serves me correctly.

Offline MC_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5662 on: Oct 29, 2019, 06:20 AM »
Thats a great deal... i just pulled the trigger on it, thanks for posting

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5663 on: Oct 29, 2019, 07:35 AM »
Geez.  There is no problem mentioning activejunky.com here in the deals thread.  There IS a problem if you try to enrich yourself by offering a member an invitation to join their site.  That is a no-no because you'll earn $10 cash back yourself.

JOIN TODAY!  https://www.activejunky.com  Start saving!

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Fishwacker1

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5665 on: Oct 29, 2019, 08:07 AM »
Geez.  There is no problem mentioning activejunky.com here in the deals thread.  There IS a problem if you try to enrich yourself by offering a member an invitation to join their site.  That is a no-no because you'll earn $10 cash back yourself.

DN

I got banned for posting just what you posted right here. In fact I never even provided the link. Just saying, be careful.

Offline DBV

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5666 on: Oct 29, 2019, 08:15 AM »

DN

Thanks - did not know you can earn 12% cash back from Cabela's.  That is a good deal!

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5667 on: Oct 29, 2019, 08:28 AM »
ACME tools has 10% off with code BOO.

You can pick up the original, no center point, 8" Eskimo Pistol for $152+tax......or the new one for $180 (same applies to K-drill).

https://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/eskimo-35500a

I'd stay away from the original Pistol though unless you only use it on snow covered ice.

Offline Sierra57

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5668 on: Oct 29, 2019, 09:14 AM »
I know this deal has been posted. I wanted to connect a few photos and prices as I believe it is pretty hard to beat! When you buy 30 tungsten jigs you get a free double sided jig box. As your total will exceed $25 your order will ship free as well. I got 30 tungsten jigs primarily in the 4-5 mm for $43 and change with the case as well. No paint in the eyelets, my first order of 30 have held up very well! Forgot to add... for those that don’t know or haven’t heard formerly Energized outdoors now Amped outdoors runs this offer on their website.

I took advantage of this deal this morning, got a text thanking me for my order at 8:02 and another text at 8:45 saying my order had shipped. Needless to say I am pretty impressed with my first order from the company.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5669 on: Oct 29, 2019, 09:24 AM »
I took advantage of this deal this morning, got a text thanking me for my order at 8:02 and another text at 8:45 saying my order had shipped. Needless to say I am pretty impressed with my first order from the company.

They are a small biz, but really service oriented, and their batteries have worked flawlessly for my livescope. Wouldn't hesitate ordering anything from them.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.