Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699990 times)

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2250 on: Jan 09, 2018, 02:08 PM »
Update on my Overton’s orders - they canceled all but one and told me the one they didn’t cancel is out of stock.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2251 on: Jan 09, 2018, 02:42 PM »
$160 for new showdown 5.6 at gandauer mountain closing bought them all
I'll give $170 for one. If you ship it to me. LOL
<===Lefty===

Offline Icefisher40

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Missing the U.P
« Reply #2252 on: Jan 09, 2018, 02:57 PM »
Update on my Overton’s orders - they canceled all but one and told me the one they didn’t cancel is out of stock.

Top-notch program they're running.

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #2253 on: Jan 09, 2018, 03:00 PM »
Update I cancelled mine, told them to stick it, drove to PTO outfitters and bought one there !!

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2254 on: Jan 09, 2018, 05:06 PM »
Overton took my money for orders on Dec 30th. I got a cancellation email saying all orders besides my first would be canceled.

As of now, NO refunds and NO order update. Pretty insane that it's been 10 days and I have no refunds and no order update.  Very disappointed. 

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2255 on: Jan 09, 2018, 05:19 PM »
Overton took my money for orders on Dec 30th. I got a cancellation email saying all orders besides my first would be canceled.

As of now, NO refunds and NO order update. Pretty insane that it's been 10 days and I have no refunds and no order update.  Very disappointed.
  Same going on for me.  I'm keeping a close eye on my credit card statement looking for that refund...

Offline pa-iceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2256 on: Jan 09, 2018, 05:32 PM »
OVERTON ORDERS
Just a suggestion, please make a thread just for that.  I am pretty sure that I am not the only person on here tired of reading about all the complaints about your orders in the "THE BEST ICE DEALS"

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2257 on: Jan 09, 2018, 05:42 PM »
OVERTON ORDERS
Just a suggestion, please make a thread just for that.  I am pretty sure that I am not the only person on here tired of reading about all the complaints about your orders in the "THE BEST ICE DEALS"

<===Lefty===

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2258 on: Jan 09, 2018, 06:03 PM »
OVERTON ORDERS

It's not really a deal when the company drops the ball. People should know before considering a "deal" from Overtons. Just sayin' 

Offline bootstrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2259 on: Jan 09, 2018, 06:23 PM »
last seasons striker ice deal/oversell learned me. anyone remember that ? lol

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2260 on: Jan 09, 2018, 07:13 PM »
Bless you lynng!  I was getting bored out of my skull reading all of the whining and back tracking being done over the Overton’s baloney!

Listen everyone.  Y’all know that this guy loves a great deal more than anyone, but I avoided the Overton’s deal like the plague.  If I can pass one worthy bit of advice on to all of you, it would be this;  If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.  One last thought... If Overton’s had erred and actually allowed multiple orders for essentially free products, would you have felt ok taking advantage of them for the error?  Those of you that just nodded yes need to look in the mirror.

DN

Now..., Seven days later, hopefully my guidance has been understood, if not followed...  I didn’t mean to insult anyone in my original post, but just to make clear, that some deals are just too good to be true and Overton’s has a terrible reputation of fulfilling online sale orders.  Another member has started another deals thread, because this one had become so cluttered with nonsense. Can we please get back to the task at hand which is posting great deals?  THIS is “THE BEST DEALS THREAD” and I’m going to fight to keep it relevant.  I’ve put far, far too many hours of deal hunting and posts in to it to let it just slip away.  Thank you, The management. ;D   

DN   
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2261 on: Jan 09, 2018, 07:16 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with people reporting on their orders if they have new updates.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2262 on: Jan 09, 2018, 07:40 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with people reporting on their orders if they have new updates.
Oh for the love of God...  neither do I, IF IT’S RELEVANT to the thread!  Gander Mountain/Gander Outdoors/Overton’s are notorious for OVER selling!  I’m not going to burn any more of my time on this debacle!

Post your great deals here and leave the b***hing behind when you figure out a deal was too good to be true!

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2263 on: Jan 09, 2018, 07:47 PM »
Overton's is terrible. Last winter I purchased a Striker jacket and bibs at a ridiculous price. To good to be true,and it was. About 10 later they said they where sold out. A consolation prize was awarded $25 gift certificate.lol

Offline gil_lunkage

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2264 on: Jan 09, 2018, 08:59 PM »
last seasons striker ice deal/oversell learned me. anyone remember that ? lol

Yes. I do as I was burned. 

I also was burned on eBay by sketchy programs snatching with 1 second left f'ing my "winning" bid.
"Don't hate me cause you ain't me"
~ Some Dude

Offline bootstrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2265 on: Jan 09, 2018, 09:13 PM »
someone post another good deal for ice sakes

Offline FishingPhotographer

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2266 on: Jan 09, 2018, 09:31 PM »
someone post another good deal for ice sakes

Here’s one, 50:1 odds that someone’s going to make another post about #overtons. Lol snore.....
I should’ve chosen Fishin’Mortician as my username… ;-)

Offline Pike Paralyzer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2267 on: Jan 09, 2018, 09:37 PM »
I has to stop looking for deals.  After the kids went without food for a week, the wife finally told me enough is enough.
Sometimes ya gotta push the sheep through the fence

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2268 on: Jan 10, 2018, 04:59 AM »
Here’s one, 50:1 odds that someone’s going to make another post about #overtons. Lol snore.....

Overton's still has 20% off with code Icefish. Works on flashers.

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2269 on: Jan 10, 2018, 05:33 AM »
The people whining about people whining are cluttering this thread just as much as the people they're whining about. Perpetual bliss.  :'(

For people looking for cheap tungsten jigs.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F162345262702

I ordered 25 3mm in a variety of colors. They seem almost as good as the Fiskas for just over $1 a piece...shipping takes up to 2 weeks though. Quality control is a bit lacking. The tungsten isnt centered on a few pcs. Not that the fish will care.

Offline Firefightertom32

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2270 on: Jan 10, 2018, 05:34 AM »
Update I cancelled mine, told them to stick it, drove to PTO outfitters and bought one there !!

Good Choice. Top notch store with an owner who supports the sport!
Hug a firefighter and feel warm all over.

Offline lynng

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2273 on: Jan 10, 2018, 08:11 AM »
MARINE GENERAL has some good markdowns.  Good price on some Clam Hubs.

http://www.marinegeneral.com/productcatalog.asp?parentid=11953&directoryid=1171016&topid=11953

K-Drill $189 free shipping:

http://www.marinegeneral.com/productcatalog.asp?parentid=11953&directoryid=1170861&topid=11953
Those are some pretty good deals on the Bib's and Parka's also.
<===Lefty===

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #2274 on: Jan 10, 2018, 09:07 AM »
For people looking for cheap tungsten jigs.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F162345262702
I ordered 25 3mm in a variety of colors. They seem almost as good as the Fiskas for just over $1 a piece...shipping takes up to 2 weeks though. Quality control is a bit lacking. The tungsten isnt centered on a few pcs. Not that the fish will care.

cheapest i see is 2.50 a pop.

Offline davedel23

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2275 on: Jan 10, 2018, 09:10 AM »
cheapest i see is 2.50 a pop.
They are $5.00 for 5 of them with $2.50 for shipping. If you spend $17.99 or more shipping is only $2.99 for the whole order.
Dave

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2276 on: Jan 10, 2018, 09:27 AM »
They are $5.00 for 5 of them with $2.50 for shipping. If you spend $17.99 or more shipping is only $2.99 for the whole order.
Just bought me 2 different ones. 4 and 5 mm total was $17.25 unless he combines shipping.
<===Lefty===

Offline ufflmaster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2277 on: Jan 10, 2018, 09:46 AM »
As someone who runs a business I can see both sides of it. I feel bad for the people who placed a "legitimate" order. lets say they ordered $60 worth of things they needed and should have gotten $25 off. As with most things in life those people got screwed by those taking advantage of what was clearly a mistake by the company. Quite honestly I find it funny that those who spent hours placing multiple orders trying to get as close to $25 per order on things they didn't need wasted there time. To those guys.....congrats, you ruined it for all the others!

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2278 on: Jan 10, 2018, 09:46 AM »
Just bought me 2 different ones. 4 and 5 mm total was $17.25 unless he combines shipping.
Usually you can send them a message through ebay informing them that you ordered two items from them they'll combine shipping. Sometimes they don't recognize that the same person ordered two things from them. I'd send the seller a message and they should adjust the price.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2279 on: Jan 10, 2018, 10:12 AM »
Usually you can send them a message through ebay informing them that you ordered two items from them they'll combine shipping. Sometimes they don't recognize that the same person ordered two things from them. I'd send the seller a message and they should adjust the price.

<===Lefty===

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.