Author Topic: Favorite jigs/plastics small business  (Read 815 times)

Offline bmaher287

• IceShanty Rookie
Favorite jigs/plastics small business
« on: Dec 19, 2018, 12:12 PM »
Just was curious what everyone's favorite lures or plastics are from retailers other than the major ice fishing brands.

I like to support the smaller jig and plastics companies if I can and would love to hear of new products or companies to check out.

Offline Ice_Fly_Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Favorite jigs/plastics small business
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2018, 12:21 PM »
Sent you a PM.

Offline TheStretch

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2018, 12:22 PM »
Energized Outdoors https://energizedoutdoors.com/ has some great tungsten jigs at awesome prices. I ordered a bunch a while ago, and will order more soon. His colors and painting job are top notch.

Offline NateD

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2018, 12:56 PM »
Sent you a PM.

Are you not allowed to promote? I'd like to know some smaller companies too if you want to just post them so everyone can see.

Offline Ice_Fly_Guy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 2018, 01:02 PM »
Are you not allowed to promote? I'd like to know some smaller companies too if you want to just post them so everyone can see.

I can't promote it because I own the company and I'm not a sponsor on this site.  I would gladly discuss in a PM if you'd like.

Offline sploke

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 19, 2018, 01:19 PM »

I can't promote it because I own the company and I'm not a sponsor on this site.  I would gladly discuss in a PM if you'd like.

Sooo if a customer or potential customer who WASN'T an owner were to, say, get a website or some information and pass it along for the public...that would be ok?
-Matt

Offline NateD

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 2018, 01:25 PM »

Gotcha, ya send me a message.

Sooo if a customer or potential customer who WASN'T an owner were to, say, get a website or some information and pass it along for the public...that would be ok?

Sounds reasonable to me lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.