The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Found bait  (Read 616 times)

Offline BikeMan4321

• IceShanty Rookie
Found bait
« on: Jan 28, 2021, 03:25 PM »
aGas station at 113 and 313 has wax worms in their bait machine Bucks county PA

Offline Icemole

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Found bait
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2021, 07:18 PM »
 I hate buying from vending machines and "quickie marts" ... who knows how long that stuff has been in there...I know it ain't checked daily....  ::)

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Offline capt.crappie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2021, 07:38 PM »
I hate buying from vending machines and "quickie marts" ... who knows how long that stuff has been in there...I know it ain't checked daily....  ::)
Marty . The machines in our area owned by Kurtz's are stocked once or twice a week. I actually met them there last night & bought bait directly. But I keep tabs on the machine at yellow house & text him when it low. If you buy bait & its bad. Send him a picture. He will mail you a check for the bait.

Offline Icemole

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 29, 2021, 08:39 AM »
 Well that's good that he makes "good" if you get dead bait... Richard was always a stand up dealer(bait LOL). Dealt with him a lot working at FishinPoles. When the vending machines first started up around here...Gary - Gary's Bait Shop in Birdsboro + Keith - Ricks were running them...could have been "partnerships" everyone around here got bait from Kurtz's anyway...  ;D

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

Offline butcher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 29, 2021, 10:54 AM »
Please consider posting these shops/locations to the Bait Shop Thread pinned to the top of the PA page.

Offline Drillin-n-Chillin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 29, 2021, 12:41 PM »
Kurtz is awesome! If you are in western Montgomery, Chester or Berks county worth the ride to their location to get some of the freshest bait around. His vending machines are usually maintained but you can’t beat the stuff from the source.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.