The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Bait near pushaw lake Glenburn  (Read 733 times)

Offline [email protected]

• IceShanty Rookie
Bait near pushaw lake Glenburn
« on: Jan 27, 2021, 08:04 AM »
Looking for a good local bait shop near Glenburn. Hoping they have big chubs any suggestions?

Offline Orngwve28

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Bait near pushaw lake Glenburn
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2021, 08:37 AM »
Two suggestions:  1.  Old Town Trading Post has a great bait shop and opens early.  2. Burns Bait Shop on Birch St. in Bangor is open 24 hours.  I was skeptical at first to try Burns, but once I did I found he's really nice and he also has a great setup.

Offline TheCrittaC

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Set the hook!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2021, 08:49 AM »
Two suggestions:  1.  Old Town Trading Post has a great bait shop and opens early.  2. Burns Bait Shop on Birch St. in Bangor is open 24 hours.  I was skeptical at first to try Burns, but once I did I found he's really nice and he also has a great setup.
You really gotta see the setup Burns has.

Offline brodeub

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 30, 2021, 08:51 PM »
Your closest bet would likely be Dill's Outdoors right on outer Broadway.  They have bait, but not sure if they have anything on the jumbo size.  I agree with Burn's bait.  Awesome bait shop.  Lots of options and will have large bait options.  I am not sure about their hours now.  They used to be available pretty much 24/7, but I believe that has changed.  Would call ahead.

Offline Jack978

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 31, 2021, 08:59 AM »
Burns bait seems to be open pretty much 24/7.  If they are home they will sell bait.  I usually buy on off days and off hours and have never been turned down so far this year.   I usually buy a couple of dozen at a time and keep them cool and have almost no trouble with them dieing off.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.