Author Topic: Good luck to all bluegill fishing this year! (post reports here)  (Read 2509 times)

Offline TroutFishingBear

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • almost 22" cuttbow, took 6 minutes to land
Good luck to all bluegill fishing this year! Post reports on how many you caught, how big they were, and what you caught them on. Hope to get a really constructive report going here!

Good luck here!
if anybody from michigan will help me out with the lakes and stuff up here I'd really appreciate it since I'm new to the area.

Offline mr_Walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
well since nobudy has replyed to this post in like a month i will last weekend i cought 20 gills on a yellow glow jig tipped with waxie

tight lines
CoRy

Offline zaraspooker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • on top rocks
12 gills and one shad in an hour on glo rasto w/ one waxworm T-hooked.

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
First time out,  bout 6 dink gills.  Zerc worked GREAT!!!  More to come

Mike
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Offline BASSandICE65

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Pats!!!!
Bass bite was slow caught 9 bluegill same hole in 1 1/2 hours on glow jig tipped with half a red wiggler (trout worms). all on 3lb test with extremely light tackle pole. Was like catching 5lb bass on this rodlol ;)

Anyday fishing is better than your best day working!!!!!!!!!

Offline tuckerdg1970

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Promisedland, Beltzville, Tobyhanna, NE Pa.
My son caught this dandy 9" gill on 24" ice blues rod dressed with 2lbs. mono, teardrop tipped with waxie.
See ya on the ice. Sean Palmerton Pa.

axtell_31

I went out yesterday and caught probably close to 200 blugills,perch, and crappies.  I kept a 25 nice ones which is the limit in Michigan so I am set for a few weeks before I need to keep anymore.  Biggest bluegill was 9 3/4", Perch was 14 1/2 and the crappie was 13 that was a pretty good day id have to say. Everything was on a yellow jig with waxworms.  Perch and bluegills were in 4-6 feet of water and the crappies were suspended in 45 feet. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.