The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: movin your way  (Read 2736 times)

Offline justplucked

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
movin your way
« on: Jan 01, 2004, 09:19 PM »
 :'( ;)wife and I are thinking of movin to your state within the year. Any of you hardwater guys nurses. if so, shoot me some news on the job situation. Ice is a rare commodity here in Pa. You guys have the life. thanks, Steve-  [email protected]

Mnmopod

Re:movin your way
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2004, 07:59 AM »
Plucked, Not a nurse but a fisherman. I work at a very large company here in Minn. and I am very confident in telling you that anything in the medical field should be quite easy to find. The metro area is loaded with hospitals and clinics and work always seems to be available in the paper. Enough with work, are you going to ask what and where to fish? Where will be located (ie metro area, north, south,etc.) and maybe we can give you some direction for fishing. Good luck on the job search and welcome to great Minnesota.

mngonefishing

« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2004, 07:19 PM »
justplucked, where are you looking at moving in minn. Both my wife and sister in law are nurses. we are located in st cloud mn.

MUSKY 2004

« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2004, 04:32 PM »
GOOD LUCK IN MINN.

Grizz

Re: movin your way
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2004, 01:01 PM »
 :oDude.....I'd stay put where you are now! Ain't no fish here for you to worry 'bout! It's going to be WAY too cold for you to handle it here anyway!
Just you let us native Minnestans worry 'bout them little fishies,
heheheheh ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.