The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Thorne Bros. Reviews  (Read 2265 times)

Offline mod_auger

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thorne Bros. Reviews
« on: Oct 19, 2004, 02:28 PM »
Anyone familiar with Thorne Bros. in the cities? Am thinking of taking a trip up there sometime, and just doing some aimless wandering or shopping. Anyone know if they have a lot of ice gear out already, or when they put all of their gear out? Is it worth a trip there? Please, fill me in....
Play 'em if you wanna fillet 'em!

Offline cityfishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: Thorne Bros. Reviews
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2004, 11:08 PM »
I've passed by the exit numerous times, but have never gone there. Most stores are starting to put up the ice fishing stuff, but you may want to give it another week or so. You should also call before you go. Their website isn't much help either. There is a Gander Mountain right near by just in case you don't get your fill at Thorne Bros.

Reg

« Reply #2 on: Nov 13, 2004, 07:13 AM »
Thorne Bros. have their ice fishing equipment displayed.  You can't go wrong going there.  Their staff is very knowledgable on fishing and what equipment to use.  Check out their custom made fishing rods.  Nice!!

If you are also a muskie fisherman, Merry Christmas and bring some $$$$.  Heaven on a rack! 8)

PerchBusterSD

« Reply #3 on: Nov 13, 2004, 11:10 AM »
i stop there every time i go to the cities. bought the perch sweetheart rod last winter and i love it.

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 13, 2004, 12:31 PM »
My suggestion would be,  go to the Ice Fishing show in St Paul.  It is the first weekend in Dec.  Thorne Bros has a big booth there,  but so do all the other big shops.  I really miss attending the show,  well worth the trip,  you can always hit Thorne Bros on way out of town.

Mike
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Reg

« Reply #5 on: Nov 24, 2004, 07:10 PM »
 :o  If you are looking to buy a new ice fishing shelter this season stop by Thorne Bros.  They are have a truck load sale on their icefishing equipment this Friday and Saturday, Nov. 25 & 26.  Time for early Christmas present for me - Fish Trap Voyager. :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.