The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Go steelers  (Read 11615 times)

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Go steelers
« Reply #120 on: Jan 23, 2017, 05:28 PM »
It's the same steeler secondary, and it was exploited, although both sides weren't called equally by refs...Pittsburgh got screwed early and often by calls and "no" calls...anyone who really watches every Sunday, could read it on Bens face before the first quarter ended...Ben was also in a box...held back by Todd Haley, Haley sucks...it actually looked like the offense when Haley first came to the burg, and he and Ben were butting heads. So the AFC is represented bye the Goodell backed Patriots. Go figure.
What were you looking at??? Really?? Blaming it on them getting screwed by bad calls?? Goodell backed Patriots?? Wow!!!! Steelers just got outplayed. Steelers are a great team and I love Big Ben.But that's the only reason they have been that good. Big Ben carries that whole team on his shoulders and it's just a matter of time before everyone figures out Levon's style of running. But their defense wasn't very good all year. Pats didn't even have to use Blount. Did you see him carry 6 Steelers to the goal line? No matter what team you back, you gotta appreciate seeing something like that. He's done that many times this season. He's a beast!! So, I feel bad for you guys because the Steelers aren't a bunch of whiners and that's why I have always liked them. Maybe some of you guys should take a page out of that book and read it. And you're all still invited to come fish. :tipup:

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #121 on: Jan 23, 2017, 05:35 PM »
In did see Blount get stuffed many times at the line or behind just saying he had one good run I think he had 8 yards on 8 carries till then.. Not crying Brady and Belecheat beat us.

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #122 on: Jan 23, 2017, 06:47 PM »
In did see Blount get stuffed many times at the line or behind just saying he had one good run I think he had 8 yards on 8 carries till then.. Not crying Brady and Belecheat beat us.
I hear ya. Just pointing out how powerful. He gets into the end zone inside the five almost every time. I think he had 18 tds

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #123 on: Jan 24, 2017, 02:33 AM »
Must be the Maui that gives him his strength.lol

Offline Kov619

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #124 on: Jan 24, 2017, 06:13 AM »
Watched the game last night for the 2nd time  had rewind and stop  action..but  saw a different game than I saw Sunday...the officials. Missed a lot ..not crying but just some calls and some no calls both ways...
Bad ice is bad for your health....walk with care....

Offline Tikkaman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #125 on: Jan 24, 2017, 06:35 AM »
Dang, Steelers fans dislike Brady as much as Vikings fans dislike Rodgers.  Go dirty birds!

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #126 on: Jan 24, 2017, 07:08 AM »
Maybe more! We dislike Tommy Golden boy Brady and the other cheater Belecheat. Go Falcons.

Offline Bailbuster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #127 on: Jan 24, 2017, 08:07 AM »
Watched the game last night for the 2nd time  had rewind and stop  action..but  saw a different game than I saw Sunday...the officials. Missed a lot ..not crying but just some calls and some no calls both ways...

Keep watching it maybe the steelers will win!!

Catching big fish is like winning the door prize!
Have to be there to win!!!!

Offline EssoxHunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Whoa black crappie bam da lam
« Reply #128 on: Jan 24, 2017, 09:21 AM »
     Thank you man ;D those pats fans here might rewatch it, but won't admit to anything. They can't see it, because it's normal to them. The suspect calls and no calls that happen early and often, and late in the game on crucial 3rd downs are so blatant any more...it's become their football culture. :'(
Catch And Release  Pike And Muskie!!!

Offline Kov619

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #129 on: Jan 24, 2017, 09:38 AM »
Once a cheater  always a cheater...they are good at it...will tell you that...they could not even let a team sleep at night....
Bad ice is bad for your health....walk with care....

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #130 on: Jan 24, 2017, 01:48 PM »
Go Falcons  :thumbsup: :clap: ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline buck05

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #131 on: Jan 24, 2017, 01:57 PM »
Maybe next year!  Look on the bright side at least your local team is not the browns.    Mark :tipup:

Offline EssoxHunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #132 on: Jan 24, 2017, 02:00 PM »
Ok pats fans? Tell us what you know about Ernie Adams, director of football research for the New England Patriots...
     I for one have known who he is and what his job entails. he's been doing it since he held the same position with the Browns under his close friend Bill Belicheck...no other NFL team has a Director of Football Research...and when he was with bill in Cleveland, art modell(the owner then), offered anybody in the locker room $10,000 to tell modell what this guys job is(nobody told him) it was that big of a secret back then, and I haven't seen any sportswriter say anything about Ernie Adams ever...still a secret...with all the structure of management in this league, why doesn't any one else hire that position? The Ernie Adams info is straight outa Bill belichecks book, his autobiography...

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #133 on: Jan 24, 2017, 02:14 PM »
His autobiography is a lie

Offline jmh58

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #134 on: Jan 24, 2017, 02:16 PM »
Keep watching it maybe the steelers will win!!

:clap: Maybe after their nap...John  ;D
A great rabbit chase ends with a BANG!!  Lookee there....I got a bite!!

Offline EssoxHunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #135 on: Jan 24, 2017, 02:45 PM »
His autobiography is a lie
     I don't know about that. :-\ well anyway, Adams is director of cheating.

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #136 on: Jan 24, 2017, 04:12 PM »
     I don't know about that. :-\ well anyway, Adams is director of cheating.
What a whiner!! Is this all you got? Let it go man. The Steelers were absolutely horrendous and pretty much gave up after Belle got hurt. Move on buddy

Offline StevenB

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #137 on: Jan 24, 2017, 04:28 PM »
Anyone else hear that, the Patriots just scored again

Offline fishermantim

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #138 on: Jan 24, 2017, 04:31 PM »
Sounds like blaming bad playing on "external forces" like saying the sun, wind or rain was ALWAYS IN YOUR FACE to explain why they got beat.
Heck, why don't they just come out and say it...the Pats won because they paid some tool to pull a fire alarm in their hotel.

Come on, can we put on our big boy pants here and face defeat with class instead or crass?
Frankly I would have liked a better, more closely scored game.

I guess I'll have to wait until the 5th....when WE play in the BIG GAME!!!!!
Heck, I don't care if we win or not.
I don't have any $$ on the game, I don't get royalties from the team if I cheer for them, and they don't give me anything for free for watching, so all I ask is for both teams to play their asses off!

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" - the Existential Blues

I am a legend in my own mind!

Offline charger7022

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #139 on: Jan 24, 2017, 04:48 PM »
LETS GO PENS!!!!!!  AND ICE..... LETS GO ICE!

Offline EssoxHunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #140 on: Jan 24, 2017, 07:41 PM »
What a whiner!! Is this all you got? Let it go man. The Steelers were absolutely horrendous and pretty much gave up after Belle got hurt. Move on buddy
     Not a whiner...go look at NFL.com...the head ref in the booth says...Brady fumbled! Ha...whiner...just saw something else the refs didn't...and they reviewed it

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #141 on: Jan 24, 2017, 08:32 PM »
Enough already, they got beat. I am a steeler fan and the
Just got beat. It's  over and the next season is coming up so they better look deep and get some dub that can cover. And more than just a 40 year old man to rush. Maybe Bell will pass a drug test and the line backer crew will be healthy? I hate guys that never plaid that think they know the
Game so well. Brady read the defense every time and was right. Tomlinson never changed. Hogan was let run free routes and Brady was clean as Sunday dinner. Pitts db's couldn't even stay in their assignments. All that said if you don't root for the falcons you are
An a hole

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #142 on: Jan 25, 2017, 04:19 AM »
There was definitely some bad callsbut that is what you get when you play New England at home you get that bad call and cheating if they can. But we still didn't play well ,I am also hoping for a good game when Atlanta defeats New England .because we sure didn't have one in the playoffs

Offline Ericbres

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #143 on: Jan 25, 2017, 09:40 AM »
... that is what you get when you play New England at home you get that bad call and cheating if they can.

:roflmao:

Nothing as blatant as tripping a player on the field, right?

Offline Purpleotter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #144 on: Jan 25, 2017, 10:59 AM »
WORD

Offline fishermantim

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #145 on: Jan 25, 2017, 11:36 AM »
Waah, Waah, Waah.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

OK, so there was ONE bad call on the Brady "fumble"...

How do you account for all the other horrendous plays the steelers "threw up" on the field?
Surely that one fumble couldn't have negated all the points the Pats scored, RIGHT???

Once again, focusing on a single event to explain away a poor outing on the field.
Wait, are you sure the balls were properly inflated?
Were there video cameras behind the steeler's bench?
Hell, are you sure that their "tub-of-hero" juice wasn't spiked?

There obviously had to be something else BESIDES poor performance to account for such a sound thrashing, RIGHT?

The pats will have to make it a point of sending the steelers a postcard from Texas saying "wish you were here". @)
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" - the Existential Blues

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #146 on: Jan 25, 2017, 12:28 PM »
I said we didn't play well.you must have missed it

Offline fishermantim

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #147 on: Jan 25, 2017, 03:39 PM »
I might be because the winter weather has screwed up a lot of waters in the east.
Depending on (if) when winter returns and the ice gets safe again, it should return to normal....

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #148 on: Jan 25, 2017, 06:35 PM »
What the hell does this game have to with ice fishing?

Go to espn and express your cheerleader bs.
don't worry eagles will do good someday.shouldnt you be bashing fish and boat somewere?there is no ice so we are just communicating

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #149 on: Jan 25, 2017, 07:00 PM »
don't worry eagles will do good someday.shouldnt you be bashing fish and boat somewere?there is no ice so we are just communicating

This winter is so bad, I went to my freezer and all the ice was gone.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.