The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Boysen and other hookup places this week your WY IS schedule. Post here!  (Read 7606 times)

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
...at North Muddy tomnorrow, anyone in the neighborhood, please feel free to drop by. Laters brudders of the ice.
                                                                         LTeeeeeeeee  :tipup:
red Ford F150 flareside, flipover shanty out there strectching lips!  ;D

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Boysen
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2008, 05:47 PM »
Iffen you would a said Thursday or Friday we would of talked!! Are you going to be rippen or "stretchen" lips???
FIND'EM, CATCH'EM, FILLET'EM, GRILL'EM & EAT'EM

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2008, 05:55 PM »
Iffen you would a said Thursday or Friday we would of talked!! Are you going to be rippen or "stretchen" lips???
     I can be convinced to postpone by a couple days if we can get a bunch together...rippin vs stretchin...I just wanna get on the ICE! brudder!  I sent pms to couple guys but you can only pm 2 so I decided to post this here for the Mooter Posse, Ocean, Cator, Bitz and all...everybody, all of WY IS is welcome, nobody is left out...;D

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 04, 2008, 06:45 PM »
I know cator and ocean are off tomorrow well there both OFF all the time but their not working ::)
but if you want to go twice that's cool 2!
FIND'EM, CATCH'EM, FILLET'EM, GRILL'EM & EAT'EM

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 04, 2008, 06:50 PM »
I know cator and ocean are off tomorrow well there both OFF all the time but their not working ::)
but if you want to go twice that's cool 2!
Twice works.  ;D

Offline bitzlecocker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 04, 2008, 08:37 PM »
I'm thinking about being out there on Saturday, will let you know for sure.  One of these days we'll connect out on the ice, somewhere. 8)

Offline pokefan1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 04, 2008, 08:57 PM »
Friday and/or Saturday works for me...I'm helping a buddy roof a house on Tuesday  :%$#!: Then I have to work Wed. and Thur. but then off for a three day weekend. I sent a pm to mooter to see if he would be interested in Keyhole sometime this weekend

Keep calm and return fire...

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 04, 2008, 09:21 PM »
     Gotta sign off of this for the night, I just rec'd a call my daughter, I put her on a flight out of Riverton today and she  missed her connecting flight home to Jackson MS from Houston because of snowflakes in Denver and she's stuck in Houston Airport until tiomorrow morning, sheesh! If I don't get back on here tonight, I'll post something about where I'm ice-fishing before I leave in the morning. laters  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :%$#!:
                                                              Theeeeeeeeeee LT

Offline doggbiter

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • They call me Fish
« Reply #8 on: Feb 04, 2008, 09:37 PM »
 The Dogg might very well be home by 10-11am tomorrow, or I might well-service till dark ::)

maybe
5 YEAR ICE ADDICT
Busch-Light.......CANS
Blue-toppin.........and lip-rippin
DON'T GET NO BETTER!!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Feb 04, 2008, 10:04 PM »
ok, kid's settled in at the hotel in Houston, I'll be at N Muddy after 9, prob'ly before ten. Still wanno do more fishing so I'll keep posting to this each night about the next day's activities, maybe we can just catch-as-catch can fish and bunch of us hook up all week, laters, Don                                           LT ;D

Offline moski

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Feb 04, 2008, 10:21 PM »
hows the weather been up that way?

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Feb 04, 2008, 11:00 PM »
snowed last night into the late morning...not much accumulation, three-four inches tapered off, cleared out.  :tipup:

Offline moski

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Feb 04, 2008, 11:51 PM »
i'm thinkin of comin up this weekend but i'm hopin the roads are good! i've been snowed in at southpass before and it made for a very long night!

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Feb 05, 2008, 09:59 AM »
ok, kid's settled in at the hotel in Houston, I'll be at N Muddy after 9, prob'ly before ten. Still wanno do more fishing so I'll keep posting to this each night about the next day's activities, maybe we can just catch-as-catch can fish and bunch of us hook up all week, laters, Don                                           LT ;D
Today at North Muddy, I'll be wearing a ice shanty hoodie and setting up off the point out there, BD, Spud, Lipripper,Big Ice, Iceneyes, Rodrunner, Wyo hunter all of ya know who you are! Don (I shoulda never tried to mention all of you by name!)

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
North Muddy was pretty slow...guess I got there at the bottom of the action, guy out there had 1 medium wally and a couple perch, said he'd been there since daylight. I'll hit the Sissies next time, get in that 60-something ft water...lil suckers have gotta be huddled up somewhere together.  :tipup: ;D

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Feb 05, 2008, 07:25 PM »
Friday and/or Saturday works for me...I'm helping a buddy roof a house on Tuesday  :%$#!: Then I have to work Wed. and Thur. but then off for a three day weekend. I sent a pm to mooter to see if he would be interested in Keyhole sometime this weekend
Looks like Friday just slammed shut for me, Thurs or Sat OK though. How long a drive is it to Gillette from Lander?  ;D :tipup:

Offline pokefan1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Don
I think from Buffalo to Riverton you can count on 3 hours. Buffalo to Keyhole is another hour and half. Riverton to Lander half an hour? So you are looking at a substantial drive. We would be more then happy to put you up at the house here in Buffalo for the night... Cant promise anything more then home cooking, cold beer and good ol' Wyoming hospitality...please let us know.
Later bro
PF1

Keep calm and return fire...

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice invitation Pat, I'll PM you, thanks  ;D      Don

Offline duckman111

• Team IceShanty Regular
just moved back to wyoming in july amazing how things have changed as far as ice fishing goes flashers,gps,all the new gadgets got on the ice three times so far havent caught a walleye yet but have been catching some trout and perch.forgot how much fun it is.twenty years since i last ice fished.kinda like reliving childhood. looking forward to meeting and fishing with you guys. i am in worland primarily fish boyson.

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing God's Country "Big Wounderful Wyoming"
just moved back to wyoming in july amazing how things have changed as far as ice fishing goes flashers,gps,all the new gadgets got on the ice three times so far havent caught a walleye yet but have been catching some trout and perch.forgot how much fun it is.twenty years since i last ice fished.kinda like reliving childhood. looking forward to meeting and fishing with you guys. i am in worland primarily fish boyson.

Welcolme to The Shanty Duckman !!! Have fun in here.  :tipup:
RIP "LT"   This place just won't be the same...

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I'm guessing your IS name implies an affinity for wingshooting?  ;D

Offline Dilli

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ya Baby!
going to try to hit the Gorge this weekend if the darn I- 80 will stay open long enough for me to get there this time.

Offline duckman111

• Team IceShanty Regular
love to duck hunt plus i stuff a few as a hobby.

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Thought so, maybe this is the wrong site Duckman, so I''ll just let this go with, "Call 'em in, kill 'em all!" Good fishing and hope to meet you on the ice. laters, LTeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  ;D

Offline duckman111

• Team IceShanty Regular
duck season is over its time to fish. ;)

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Then you're apparently unfamiliar with the old Louisiana joke about the Cajuns who appointed a committee to go and meet with the Wildlife and Fisheries Commission in Baton Rouge.
     "What can we do for you fellas?" they asked.
     "We want another month to hunt ducks," the spokesman replied.
     "Really?," the Commission President replied, "and what would you like to call it?"
                                                                  LT out  ;D :clap:

(Okay, okay, I'll go fishing!)

Offline moski

• Team IceShanty Regular
i'm headin to boysen in the mornin, where should i go? i've never fished it on the ice, just once on the boat!thanks moski

Offline icemonster

• Team IceShanty Regular
What are you looking to catch Moski

Offline moski

• Team IceShanty Regular
What are you looking to catch Moski
mostly walleyes but i would like to hook into some cats too if possible

Offline icemonster

• Team IceShanty Regular
Walleye are where you find them. 10'-40'. Mid to upper end of lake. Trout anywhere close to shoreline 5-10'. Perch are mostly in about 50' of water now. Cats are really spoty.

I will be camped out this weekend near the two islands by the Marina. White trailer green truck. anyone in the area feel free to stop by.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.