Author Topic: Turtle pond concord  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Erb

• IceShanty Rookie
Turtle pond concord
« on: Mar 13, 2022, 04:22 PM »
Hello, trying to get out on turtle pond in concord anyone know how the ice is there? Live a ways away sorry to ask.
Thanks appreciate it.

Offline Fishin_603

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Turtle pond concord
« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2022, 06:10 PM »
Instead of asking for ice conditions and taking someone’s word for it I would fish someplace close to you that won’t be out of the way. With the recent weather ice conditions are changing by the hour. As you already know how people are with giving out ice conditions and for good reason. Nobody wants to be responsible for your safety

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2022, 05:57 AM »
Instead of asking for ice conditions and taking someone’s word for it I would fish someplace close to you that won’t be out of the way. With the recent weather ice conditions are changing by the hour. As you already know how people are with giving out ice conditions and for good reason. Nobody wants to be responsible for your safety

Offline Brownbagger247

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2022, 06:07 AM »
Erb, Didn’t you say you’re a college student on spring break? Take the time, do the work, and be safe. Good luck.
How's the ice they all ask? "I’ll tell you what, you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull’s butt, but I’d rather take the butcher’s word for it."

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2022, 06:04 AM »

I cut my beard off, now im unsafe.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 15, 2022, 06:26 AM »
I cut my beard off, now im unsafe.

It's the time of year to shorten it up for summer... so it doesn't get caught in the anchor rope and drag you to the bottom  ;D

Offline Hottuna5150

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2022, 07:01 AM »
It's the time of year to shorten it up for summer... so it doesn't get caught in the anchor rope and drag you to the bottom  ;D

Na, the longer you let it get the more risks you can take next winter!
Perhaps I should not have been a fisherman, he thought. But that was the thing that I was born for.
-Ernest Hemingway

Offline bikrsrule

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Mar 15, 2022, 09:24 AM »
The ice at turtle town is about 1 ft thick and the edges at the boat ramp are solid

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.