Author Topic: New Member SE Idaho  (Read 1668 times)

Offline DRC240

• IceShanty Rookie
  • SE Idaho
New Member SE Idaho
« on: Jan 09, 2022, 01:34 PM »
New to the forum. I live in SE Idaho. I’ve been hard water angling with buddies a few times, but decided to commit and buy my own gear this year. Looking forward to getting out on the ice and hopefully contributing to the forum.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: New Member SE Idaho
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2022, 01:41 PM »

Welcome this is a great site. A library of sorts for ice fishing. I have also noticed how much I can fix around the home if I just try. Feelin Good as just did a fix here on main drain and smaller issues. Stay safe on the deck and enjoy the outdoors and catch a few fish along the way.

Offline panfishman13

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09, 2022, 06:43 PM »
welcome! happy to have ya! there's only a few of us on here from SE idaho, so it'll be great to have another angler from our neck of the woods.

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2022, 08:46 AM »
Welcome to the Shanty! Ice fishing does not have to be complicated- we fished a few years with hand made tip ups before I bought my first rod and reel. When you don't need to cast, there are a lot of ways to lower a hook and worm down the hole. Enjoy the winter- it is finally safe ice here in SW Idaho, and the best fishing is ahead of us!

Offline jakeboaz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2022, 12:39 PM »
I've been lurking around this Forum for a while. The Forum has always been a great resource. Good to see our SE Idaho Community grow. I consider Island Park Reservoir to be "Home Water" and will occasionally venture out on Henry's during the week, thinking about Ririe. :)

Offline BlueDuck

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2022, 11:05 AM »
Good to see some life on that end of the state.  Years past it was quite active from your area.  Been very quiet this season.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #6 on: Feb 14, 2022, 07:08 PM »
A little late but welcome to the shanty DRC240  :icefish:
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.