Author Topic: Page dead?  (Read 2240 times)

Offline gooner

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • stay warm, safe and tight lines
Page dead?
« on: Dec 14, 2019, 09:48 AM »
Is this page dead? No one posts stuff anymore ....
Tight lines and big fish

Offline Shotgun

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Page dead?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2019, 10:42 AM »
Have not been out yet so don't have anything to say.   Give it a chance,  things will pick up.

SHOTGUN

Offline SNAPFisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2019, 07:18 AM »
Made it to out Gull and eventually Brownlows yesterday.  Hoofed it.  After some failed attempts to hoof it in other locals...
Didn't wet a line until 10:30...low expectations by then.  But, it was awesome!  Lots of pike, walleye and some perch landed.  Seen some big whites and came close.  Saw a big sucker too.  Biggest fish was a pike that I would estimate at 14-15 lbs.  Biggest I've seen at Gull in a  long time.   Tried several times for the hook when I was whitefishing (of course).    Close but no lucky.   The only thing I didn't see was burbot.  Fished out just past the permanent shacks at Brownlows.  Great sociable out there.  I met a lot of good people and had a lot of fun.  Great times and great weather!  A day that affirms why ice fishing is awesome!

Offline gooner

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • stay warm, safe and tight lines
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2020, 03:37 PM »
I still think this page is dead... definitely not like it used to be  :( :'(
Tight lines and big fish

Offline Shotgun

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2020, 11:46 AM »
Maybe because there were too many  S--T disturbers getting banned. I recall a few yrs. back there was no end to the insults and out right bullying that went on.  Lot's left and have obviously not returned to a great ice fishn site

BTW when was the last time you posted up anything?  I know I could do more so will give it a go in the next little while.

SHOTGUN

Offline SNAPFisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2020, 12:00 PM »
Yeah, I like it hear.  Nice and quiet.  Just spend some time on AO if you want annoying  ;)  j/k

I'll get some footage this season and post it up. Should be fun!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.