Author Topic: Delete.  (Read 1751 times)

zwubalubadubdubz

Delete.
« on: Jan 13, 2017, 03:41 PM »
Delete.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Gander Mountain brand pop up hub shelters
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2017, 03:51 PM »
http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Gander-Mountain-Insulated-Thermal-Ice-Hub-With-Two-Chairs-8-x-8&i=789538.

I'd personally go with the thermal with L&M Fleet nearby they have the Eskimo 949I on sale for $249.99 - great deal!

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech

Offline guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2017, 05:08 PM »
I got the insulated one last year when it was $150. Came with 8 heavy duty anchors, 2 chairs, replaceable windows. I used it every weekend last year and all this season so far and not one problem. Me, my 2 boys and all gear (except auger) fit comfortably. I put it in a Cabela's sled with all other gear and it's easy to get around.

Offline Familyfishermen

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • " it's all good"
« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2017, 06:43 PM »
I bought the Eskimo quick fish 3i insulated hub shanty and well worth the money , it weighs 28 lbs . Sets up easy . I looked at the gander mountain shanty one complaint was that weighed 51 lbs , it was def roomy but the weight turned me away . Fish-on!!!!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2017, 06:49 PM »
The Gander and Eskimo hub hardware are identical.  51# are you counting the two chairs in that weight ?
Bud

Offline Familyfishermen

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • " it's all good"
« Reply #6 on: Jan 13, 2017, 06:55 PM »
Yes I did. Weight with chairs. It's def good deal for the shanty !!!! Fish-on!!!!!!

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7 on: Jan 13, 2017, 07:17 PM »
Does anyone have any experience with these hubs from gander mountain?  good quality? worth the money? i want a two person hub for going solo.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Gander-Mountain-Non-Insulated-Ice-Shelter-5x5&i=905810

Yeah. Its a good little hub. Its an eskimo quickfish 2. A great buy under $100, last year they had them on sale for $79.99 at the end of the season.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline P-Wo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Jan 15, 2017, 06:13 AM »
I do not have gander mountains version. Mine is a clam, same size 60"x60" not insulated. I have had mine about 5 years now. Works great. Usually it's my wife and I sitting in there just to get out of the wind. We mainly fish with tip ups so we are in and out of it all day. A little tight getting in and out of the door but you soon learn how to step through. But I am 6'-2",250#

Offline RapShack

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Jan 15, 2017, 08:59 AM »
I have the two man and use it as a one man.  I like it just fine and as mentioned it has Eskimo hardware or something very similar.

I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.