Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1635226 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #29190 on: Oct 08, 2022, 05:49 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fair skies and 38*, high of 51 today.

FH4..Congratulations to your daughter scoring the elk, awesome job!!   Thanks for sharing the updates and pictures, hope more luck coming your way!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Wally…Congratulations on another great walleye trip to Team WW, way to go!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Z…glad to read you’re feeling better, hope all the stones have passed!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…hope your wife had safe travels back home and a pleasant visit with her Mom. Good luck with today’s projects and have a safe day!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope the tree job went well and you got to hang up that closed for the season shingle yesterday!  ;D  Wishing you the best of luck meeting up with Big Ben this trip…you know we’ll be rooting for ya!!!  :thumbsup: :clap:
  H2…there’s been a few bear sightings here in the area recently but I haven’t seen any myself. Hopefully that sow makes it through with her cubs.  :thumbsup:
  Steve…the new age of high school tracks and fields are pretty darn impressive. Understand they are building a dome at my old high school for indoor soccer etc….things have sure changed since the 70’s that’s for sure!  ;D

Started on the lawn yesterday afternoon and will finish that up today at some point. See gas is on the rise pretty much everywhere you look again…along with everything else it seems. Crossing fingers we’ll see some big changes coming in November.
  Cawfee’s on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29191 on: Oct 08, 2022, 06:14 AM »
Morning all, 29° calm and clear here with our first hard frost of the season.

Came back all clear yesterday, no more stones or infection. They are sending me to get some bloodwork done next week... just a bunch of preventative screenings since I recently turned 40.

Not much on the agend today, other than mowing the lawn for hopefully the last time of the year. I hate mowing.

masoneddie - gas has shot up ridiculously here. It was in the mid 3s a couple weeks ago... $4.39 yesterday evening  >:(

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29192 on: Oct 08, 2022, 06:22 AM »
Good morning Eddie, Z! good morning everyone. :bow:

A crispy 32 this morning. Looks like up by the shack it is sitting at 29.

mr.clean...Thanks for the good wishes.

Eddie...Good luck with wrapping up your lawn duties. Thanks also for the good wishes, I hope I can get a poke at BB.

Z...Excellent news :thumbsup:

Yesterdays job went almost well ??? I trimmed everything the lady wanted and didn't charge for any of the extra stuff. When we were all done we walked around with her and she said everything looked exactly how she wanted it. Then last night about 8pm she called and said there was a limb that she would still like to have taken off. So, being she won't be home today I will have to head back to her house after I return from the shack. I guess I will have to delay hanging my "closed for the season" shingle out until I get her taken care of.

Today is gathering up my gear and loading up the truck.

Hope you all have a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29193 on: Oct 08, 2022, 06:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 46* here and cloudy. My wife’s blood work and appointment went well. Have to figure out when she’s seeing her Neurologist. Not much on the docket today. Going to pick up a curio she found on Facebook Market Place. Gas is creeping up here as well.

WallyWorld, Congratulations on a great day on the water.

Z, Glad your stone free. I get stones periodically and they not any fun.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you see Big Ben, to bad you weren’t able to put out your closed shingle just yet.

MasonEddie, Hope your able to finish the lawn today. Prayers there are big changes in November.

IFF, Prayers for you daughter.

Ice Wanderer, Hopefully your wife made it home safe and found the house nice and clean.

Hunts2long, Thats great news you were able to get a good nights sleep.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. Good luck to those in the woods today.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29194 on: Oct 08, 2022, 07:11 AM »
38* and sunny.

WW, the water temp of 64* is pretty good for this time of year. I see a couple good days for you next week. I dropped my boat off for winter service yesterday. I have been waiting for them to get caught up.

ZCM, glad you are doing better.

The other day I called my local Dr. and was told he was booked until mid Nov and they put me on a cancelled list. Got a call yesterday and he can see me on Monday about my back. We will see. Tuesday I get my left eye done and next weekend MZ season opens. Maybe I will be able to walk AND see at the same time. They took the lens out of my glasses for my right eye but the left lens is still in and it is a bi-focal and what a pain it is when walking and looking down.

We GET Rocky again tonight, OH BOY!

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l

Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29195 on: Oct 08, 2022, 07:47 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....hope the doc can help your back  :pinch:  have fun with Rocky tonight  :woot:  best wishes on the eye surgery  ;)

IW.....hope the dock removals go smoothly  ;)

WS.....fingers crossed the lady gives you a decent tip, or at least a pumpkin pie for your troubles  :whistle:

Eddie.....the grass is still going strong here  ::)  gas was $3.47 in town yesterday, lowest it's been in a LONG time  :clap:

IF45.....good news on Mrs45's appointment  :thumbsup:

IFF.....hope your daughter is on the road to recovery  :-\

Mowing is on the agenda today when the grass/leaves dry out  :flex: 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29196 on: Oct 08, 2022, 12:44 PM »
WW I hope she kicked it on down the road, takes a little longer, she is not a spring chicken these days. With all the frost temperatures in the northern states when do you put the boats away. ???  I may as well “ winterize“ the big boat and the RV as well.  No plans on taking either any where soon.

I was looking for my glue gun, not finding it, gave up and started looking for the saws all, and the glue gun comes out of hiding  :roflmao: :roflmao:

So now I can get on with my project’s

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #29197 on: Oct 09, 2022, 05:08 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 38* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                        Marv.........Maybe Big Ben will show up sooner than later and you can get back to take the branch down. :flex:
                        Eddie........Yesterday was a beautiful day, hopefully you got the yard work finished. :thumbsup:
                        H2l...........I hope you had a good night with Rocky. :clap: I'm glad that there was a cancellation so you can get in to see your Dr. tomorrow. :clap:
               Good luck on the lanes tonight. :flex:
                        Bud..........I'm glad you found your glue gun. :flex:
                        Wally........Next week I see some nice days, so you and Mr. WW can get out. :whistle:
                        I-45.........Glad to read that your wife's blood work and appointment went well.  :clap: The house was almost exactly the way she left it. :blink:
                        The dock removal went smoothly yesterday, no one fell in. It was a beautiful day to be around the lakes.
                        I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

This was the last dock we took out. The fall colors were amazing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29198 on: Oct 09, 2022, 05:24 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone  :bow:

Just a quick "Hello!" before heading out.

Hope you all have a good Sunday :thumbsup:

I will post when I can.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29199 on: Oct 09, 2022, 06:46 AM »
36* and clear.

WS, GOOD LUCK!

IW, the color here is also getting pretty good.

Ice-45, glad to hear the wife's blood work came back OK.

Rocky had a good night!

Mary called yesterday morning and the boat was ready so I got things moved around in the garage and went and got. Just have to move a few things around for the snowblower and generator. Lindsay got here just in time to help push it in.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29200 on: Oct 09, 2022, 06:58 AM »
Morning all,

WS......hope the stars align and you get to meet Ben up close and in person  ;D

IFF....it isn't quite cold enough yet to winterize the boat, low 30s some nights but nothing too drastic   ;)

H2L.....glad to hear Lindsay was around to help get the boat in place  :clap: 

IW.....good news no one went for a swim yesterday  :woot: 

Eddie....any plans to head to the river again soon  ???

Never got to mow yesterday, by late morning the "slight chance of a shower" turned into 100% chance of showers  :%$#!:  fingers crossed the sun stays out today  @)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #29201 on: Oct 09, 2022, 07:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  See some frost on the roof of my truck this morning….36* as I type, high in the mid to upper 50’s today.

Marv…safe travels and best of luck to you meeting up with Big Ben…we’ll be waiting for your reports!!  :thumbsup: :flex:
  Jeff…glad to read there were no mishaps with the dock removal and all stayed dry!  Beautiful picture!  :clap: Got my lawn done and the mower will find its resting spot today.
  Bud…best wishes to your daughter, hope she is now over the virus!  :thumbsup:  Funny how certain things we can’t find just seem to pop up unexpectedly!  ;D 
  Wally…hope you can get your lawn completed later today, looking like some favorable weather here on my weather app for a few days this coming week, hope it’s the same for your area!   :thumbsup: I’m hoping to get another trip up to the river yet, not sure if it will be a 3 Generation trip though…but you never know!
  H2…glad the Dr. was able to slip you in for an appointment tomorrow, best wishes with that and Tuesday’s eye appointment.  :clap:  Glad you had a good evening with Rocky and hope the lanes treat you and the team well this evening! :thumbsup:
  I-45…excellent news on your wife, hope the curio worked out for you yesterday!   :clap:
  Z…excellent news for you also with the Dr.!  :clap:  Saw on the news gas was over $8/gl out in California…difficult to even imagine that.  :cookoo: :%$#!:  Are you still running your motorcycle?

Having dinner with most of the family members this afternoon, made a large tin of chicken parm last night and breaded and fried chicken tenders for those not really interested in the parmigiana.
  Couple of errands to run soon and then I’m going to spend a little time in the garden and plant some garlic!  ;D
  Cawfee’s on…

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29202 on: Oct 09, 2022, 07:38 AM »
No, it's been to cold to ride in for a couple weeks now. Figures gas goes up after that  ::) I need to get some fuel stabilizer in it and get the chain cleaned and lubed soon for winter storage on it, though.

I had to actually break down and kick the furnace on this morning.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29203 on: Oct 09, 2022, 07:53 AM »
Good morning everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day. Curio was a little long for the Jeep yesterday but fortunately my wife brought lots of blankets so no damage done to it. She now has a place to put her Kinkade Santa’s. The gentleman sold her some more tea cups. She now has over 200 tea cups. Mr Dickens has a ophthalmologist appointment tomorrow morning. Not much on the planner today.

WallyWorld, Hope the grass dries out and your able to mow.

Hunts2long, Thats good Rocky had a good night. That was quick getting the boat winterized. Good luck tonight.

Whopper Stopper, Good luck and be safe.

Ice Wanderer, Hope you have a nice quiet day. That’s good no one went in for a swim.

Mason Eddie, Any plans to hit the water? Hope you have a nice quiet day.

IFF, Glad you found your glue gun.

I hope everyone has a great and safe day today whether their on the water or in the woods.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29204 on: Oct 09, 2022, 08:16 AM »
Good frosty morning. Awoke to frost on the field,  Now it’s raining pecans, as I have my morning coffee on the porch. Hope that slows down the fleas.

Need to put glue sticks on my shopping list.

Did I just hear “Thwack” ??? From Marv’s direction ???

Not sure what will be on my agenda for the rest of the morning

Good day to all
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29205 on: Oct 09, 2022, 09:03 AM »
Killing time till the grass dries

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #29206 on: Oct 09, 2022, 09:44 AM »

Looks delicious Pat. ;D

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29207 on: Oct 09, 2022, 11:06 AM »

Does look delicious
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29208 on: Oct 09, 2022, 08:02 PM »
Good evening everyone  :bow:

WW...The pie looks fantastic :clap:

7 hours in the stand and nothing to show for it. It was hard not to doze off when the sun was shining.

I looked at the camera cards before I went out.  Four days with no Big Ben sightings.

Hope you all have a good evening. I am going to grill a couple burgers and call it a night.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #29209 on: Oct 09, 2022, 09:47 PM »
Good evening, chilly start to the day low temperature dipped overnight into the thirties for some locations in my region of South Eastern NY> . Guess the first frost will be happening before to long. I was out earlier gas prices have gone up five cents per gallon at some stations since OPEC released it's statement about reducing production by 2 million barrels per day. Prices now range from $3.35 to $3.60 per gallon for 87 octane diesel prices range from $4.60 to over $5 per gallon. I received a letter yesterday from my property management company the board of directors at it's Agust meeting decide to burrow $150 thousand dollars to cover cost of natural gas price increase and cover cost of replacing laundry room,boiler room and porch stairs. So starting this November until October of 2023 I will paying an extra $110.00 and change per month in maintenance fee. Our annual property owners meeting is coming up this notice should increase attendance and make for some excitement.

Ice Wanderer good to read you got the docks out without any one taking an unexpected swim. I watched a video recently taken in the area of Paul Smith's college and agree with you Fall colors are at our near their peak in parts of New York's Adirondack Mtn. region.
Wallyworld may you get another fishing trip in before having to winterize and put your boat into storage. The grass is still growing here maybe by halloween or in Early November will be last cutting for this year.
Hunts2long good you could get into see your doctor about the back pain. Good that Lindsay arrived in time to help get your Winterized boat into the garage. May it have been a good night for you and your bowling teammates.
Eddie  over the years since I graduated from high school several school districts in my area have installed articial turff multi- sport fields and improved their tracks. I believe after the intial cost maintenance is cheaper over the years. IF gas is over $8 doolars a gallon on parts of California I assume it is the same price or higher in parts of Alaska. Nice the you have Sunday family dinners may your chicken dishes have gone over well with the family.
Zcm-82 guess you will switching back to your car soon for daily commute to work or bundling up if continuing to use the motorcycle.
Icefisher-45 the curio cabinet looks nice good that you wife now has a place to display her Santas and some other collections. Best wished for you at the neurologists. and with Mr. Dickens appointment.
IFF might want to collect the pecans for eating and pie making possibly share some with the neighbor who gave you the pears if they do not have pecan trees on their property. May you have no problems getting the big boat and RV ready for Winter storage. Best wished for your daughter as she recovers from Covid.
Whopper Stopper nice to read the tree job went well and home owners is happy. may it stay at one tree limb when you make a return visit to that property. Hopefully big Ben is still by your shack and you see him during this hunting trip.
Drifter it has been a while since your last post I hope all is well with you. We are all looking forward to seeing some photos from your trip to Alaska.

May everyone have a good and safe Columbus Day. Best to all fishing and hunting.

Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #29210 on: Oct 10, 2022, 04:49 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         Happy Columbus Day!
                         It's 41* and light rai this morning. ::)
                         Wally........I hope you were able to get your lawn mowed yesterday. :unsure: It got cloudy here and had some sprinkles. :o
                         Marv.........It has to be tough sitting in the stand in the sun without dozing off. :blink: Hopefully Big Ben will show up. :unsure:
                         Eddie........That's nice of you to do some chicken tenders for those that don't want the parmigiana. :thumbsup: I hope everyone
               enjoyed the dinner. :flex:
                         I-45..........The Curio looks fantastic, good deal. :clap:
                         Steve........I thought the maintenance fee or HOA fee was supposed tp cover the cost of up grading the facility. :unsure: Gas jumped
               from 3.73 to 3.79 yesterday. OPEC is going to cripple us. The US could be getting oil from the keystone pipe if it wasn't shut down. Thanks Brandon. :woot:
                         H2l...........How did your team do last night? ???
                         Zcm..........There is a guy here in my town that rides his motorcycle everyday to work. At Christmas time he wears a Santa's outfit. :o
                         Bud...........Hopefull y you got the big boat and RV winterized. :thumbsup: Maybe you should wear a hard hat when outside. lol :roflmao:
                         Yesterday My neighbor came over and helped me get my ridge pole up for my boat cover. I decided to go ahead and put the tarps on.
                         I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29211 on: Oct 10, 2022, 06:23 AM »
43* and light rain here.
WW, another great looking pie. The wife made me a chocolate pie last week for my birthday, it's gone.
Ice-45, the curio looks good, we had on just like.
WS, looks like the right location, something will show up. I haven't seen many deer in the last week, their patterns are changing. Burgers always hit the spot.
Eddie, sounds like a good dinner for everyone, I'll go with the tenders.

The team only won 1 of 4 points last night, I bowled my avg. We seem to bring out the best of who we are bowling. The team we bowled last night has both of the highest avg bowlers. Men 200 and woman 180, they also have a new bowler that came into the night with a 60 avg. She bowled a 124 and 114 the 2nd and 3rd games, which they won. Her first game was a 43 which we won. It was fun to watch.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29212 on: Oct 10, 2022, 07:15 AM »
 Morning all,

WS......fingers crossed Ben steps out into the light today  ;)

H2L.....that new bowler sounds like me  :roflmao:  best wishes tomorrow  @)

Eddie.....dinner sounds fantastic, either option would work for me (or a little of each) ;D

IW.....no rain here yesterday just a little cloudy  :)

MrC......that's a pretty steep $$ hike, I'm sure people will be speaking their thoughts at the meeting  :o  hopefully it stays with words and no violence erupts  :nono:

IF45.....nice curio cabinet  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the nice comments on the pie, had some apples given to me that needed to be used up quick  ;)2  got the grass mowed and first round of leaves mulched  :flex: plenty more to come  ::)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #29213 on: Oct 10, 2022, 07:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 46* this am, rain showers expected and then clearing out by noon, high of 56.

H2…another tough go on the lanes but glad you avoided the sweep!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff..dinner was well received, the tenders got more attention than I anticipated, lol. Glad you had some help getting the pontoon ready.  :thumbsup:   X2 on OPEC and the Keystone pipeline…they’re going to take full advantage of this opportunity.
  Steve…sorry you will be facing an additional increase in the maintenance fee, guess it’s like everything else we’ve been experiencing unfortunately.  :%$#!: 
  Marv…dang, that’s a long day on stand with no action, way to stick it out!! Hope things improve today, we’ll be waiting with the fingers crossed for ya!  Best of luck!   :bow: :thumbsup:
  Wally…another fine looking pie from the bakery!  :clap:  My wife made an apple crisp yesterday for dessert which turned out pretty good…especially with a scoop or two of vanilla.   ;D. Glad you were able to get the mowing done yesterday.
  I-45..nice looking curio!  :clap:
  Z…thanks for the update on your bike, best of luck to you with the hunting season coming up!    :thumbsup:

Nice time with the family yesterday, had 2 of my grandchildren spend the night with us as they had today off. We’re going to take them out for lunch and possibly a trip to the museum has been kicked around…we’ll see.  ;D
  Cawfee’s still hot and there’s some apple crisp left under the dome….

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29214 on: Oct 10, 2022, 08:37 AM »

Good morning ER's got colder here I only lasted 2 hr last time out. Bud hope your daughter has rounded the covid turn. Have a great day all. Made the mistake of trying caulking tape oh well will salvage what's ok and get the caulk gun out. No No No on the keystone pipeline that will go through the biggest US water aquifer we have.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29215 on: Oct 10, 2022, 01:57 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

A quiet morning perched atop the ladder stand. It was 28 when I got in the stand, about 65 now. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer the some changes coming. The guessers are even blabbering about a chance of severe weather Wednesday.

Hope everyone is having a good day.  Stay safe and keep healthy.

I will try to include 2 pictures.  One is what I see and the second is what the deer see.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29216 on: Oct 10, 2022, 05:33 PM »
Another frosty morning here on my hill, got caught up reading todays posts, then set about draining the engine block on the V-6, lashed down the tarp.  Emptied fresh water tank on RV and got antifreeze pumped in all the lines. So next will be putting battery maintainers where needed on boat batteries.

Smoked Pork chops, and salad for supper, and ready to kick back and watch Monday night football.  BTW ??? where'd September go ???

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #29217 on: Oct 10, 2022, 09:20 PM »
Good evening may everyone's Columbus Day have been a pleasant one. Nice day here with a high temperature of around 65 some clouds did move in during the afternoon so far no rain.
Ice Wanderer I thought similar about the maintenance/HOA fees but this is the second time since my sister and i took ownership of the condo that we will have to pay an additional fee. A few tyears back work was done on the pool and we received a seprate payment book to cover the cost of work. the complex was constructed in the early 1960's I believe units went on the market in 1965 and until some time in the two thousands there was just a board of directors made up from property owners over seeing maintenance and other things. When my paternal grandmother purchased the unit back in 1993 there still was an on-site superintendent who take care of lawn moving,pool, etc he was provided with a unit to live in as part of his contract. Over the years some maintenance was delayed due to lack of funds. Since we have gone to a management company plus the board of directors many neglected items have been done to complex. The building originaly used oil for heat and hot water assume they were converted to natural gas because it was a cheaper fuel type . All of the events of past few years would be difficult to forecast so I can see us being short on funds for the gas. The original stairs where metal and rusting away after years of not being painted on a regular basis especially after the on-site superintendent was gone after several people made complaints the were replaced in 2020 or 2021 with pressure treated wood. This Summer the stairs were redone what i heard through the grape vine is that since structure was being replaced no one thought to get a building permit. All of the stairs were on concrete pads which were replaced problem occur because some stairs cases have landings  new footings were dug and poured to which landing support posts are attached this all needed a permit and inspection. So the town made us remove and reinstall everything hence creating a budget/funding shortage.
Good to hear your neighbor helped you get the pontoon boat covered for Winter. (Sorry for the lengthy explanation)
Hunts2long May your bowling team be the one with people bowling above their averages next week so you can rise in the league standings.
Wallyworld I've been told there have been some heated property owners meetings over the years. Guess this will be another one. I assume time was needed to have the payment booklets printed up so that is why we only received the letter and booklet this past Saturday after the board made it's decision  in late August. There may have been something posted on the management company's website I need to look at it more often to stay up to date on things. Glad you got the lawn mowed and first round of leaves picked up .
Eddie happy to hear your chicken dishes went over well with the family. your wife's dessert choice sounds like it was also a hit. May it have been a good day babysitting the grandchildren.
Old Goat thank you for the information on Keystone pipeline. When you repair the caulking may things go better this time.
Whopper Stopper if you went back out after posting hope you saw some deer activity. It can be a long day of sitting when the woods are quiet.
Fish/hunt4ever hope we see a post trip report and photos of another one or more harvested elk.

May everyone have a good night. best to all fishing and hunting this week.
  Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29218 on: Oct 11, 2022, 04:29 AM »
Morning all,

A quick hello before we had back to the lake, hope the fish are where we left them last week and still hungry  ;)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #29219 on: Oct 11, 2022, 05:20 AM »

Good morning Wally, ER's,
                              It's 33* and clear here on my hill, this morning will probably the first frost in my yard. ::)
                              Wally.........Good luck out there today. :thumbsup: I'm glad you got you lawn mowed and leaves mulched. :flex:
                              H2l...........Sorry that your team only took one game. :(
                              Eddie........I'm glad dinner was a big hit, I would have taken the parmigiana as long as there was garlic bread. :clap:
                              Steve........I don't see why the residents have to pay for the mistake of the management company and the contractor not getting
                    a building permit. They should have known better. :blink:
                              Marv.........Deer are creatures of habit, Big Ben will return at some point. :whistle:
                              OG...........There are pipelines running through all different aquifers in this country and the leakage possibilities of it happening
                    is a very low percentage. I understand the concern but today with better materials and quality control, I have faith that it is a low risk. :whistle:
                              Bud..........Isn't it a good feeling to get a jump on the winterizing. :flex:
                              I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.