Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1640773 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #29130 on: Oct 02, 2022, 06:13 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, H2, Morning Everyone,
  Breezy and 45* this am, high of 56 today.

Jeff…agreed, no complaints with today’s weather!   :clap:  Glad you were able to score some more oak from your son, good luck finishing up the windows today!  :thumbsup:
  FH4…better luck this evening bagging a few cranes, will be looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…it almost seems nothing is safe to do anymore, I just don’t get it with all these stupid needless shootings!  :cookoo:  :%$#!: 
  H2…hope today is a better day with your back ailment, be careful on the lanes tonight if that’s still on the planner!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…how did the tree job and estimate work out yesterday? Have a safe day with the saws today if you’re finishing up!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…hope the weather held off for the soccer game and teams put some check marks in the win column yesterday!  :thumbsup:

Caught up on some outdoor chores yesterday and had a nice little fire getting rid of some of the downed branches. Seemed like a shame to waste the coals, so I took my wife out for dinner…we had a weenie roast together, lol. As simple as it gets…bread, dogs, mustard and catchup, chips. Ended up putting a few logs on the coals after and just enjoyed a nice little fire together for a bit.
  Getting ready to throw a whole pork loin in the oven for today’s dinner…crossing fingers I get this one done right!  ;D
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29131 on: Oct 02, 2022, 02:13 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, I’m sorry I haven’t been posting lately. Headaches have been very bad and reading has been impossible to do. Mr Dickens has been my constant companion. I hope everyone is doing well had a good day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #29132 on: Oct 02, 2022, 09:35 PM »
 Good evening, overcast sky all day never did rain chilly as winds averaged 10 mph for most of the day. High temperature was near sixty currently in the low fifties outside. There was a follow up to the Newburgh Football game shooting in today's news paper police released a photo from one of the high school's security cameras showing two people believe to be the shooting suspects. Both wearing hooded sweat shirt one shirt a dark color and other white or gray color. No info. on if the people shot and wounded were related to each other, intended targets or bystanders who ended up getting shot.
In other news I see former president Jimmy Carter celebrated his 98TH birthday recently story said he has slowed his activities but still mentally alert.
Fish/hunt4ever if you got out this evening may the sucess rate in harvesting cranes have been better. I will look tomorrow for a report from you. Best wished for you and the family when you start elk hunting.
Ice Wanderer it is sad that people would bring a gun/guns to a high school football game and feel they can resolve a problem with another person/persons by shooting them. May it have been a nice day for the end of community garage sale and no problems for your DIL . Nice that son #2 brought you some oak to add to fire wood supply.
Old Goat I hope your daughter had a nice weekend visiting with her friends .
Wallyworld thank you for report on your grandchildren's games. Good to hear they won the ice hockey games. may today's regatta have also resulted in a victory.
Eddie  smart thinking glad you and the wife were able to enjoy a weenie roast. I hope everyone had a good time at the apple orchard and your pork loin turned out perfect and was a hit at the family dinner.
Icefisher-45 I wished you could get rid of the headaches and regain some quality of life back.  Good that you have Mr.Dickens for companionship and company.

Keep safe ,stay healthy. best wished to all fishing and hunting this week.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29133 on: Oct 02, 2022, 09:51 PM »
Used the tractor to make a burning pit at an old stump location, got a bit of the stump un-earthed so as to add it to the hot bed of coals, would have been nice if some marshmallow were on hand..maybe next time.  Will Snap a picture once I have  daylight. Need to add more cinder blocks is my thinking. See my packers pulled out another win   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :flex: :flex: 

Sure nice to be able to have a “camp fire” right next to my driveway.

lol

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #29134 on: Oct 03, 2022, 04:25 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 34* and clear here on my hill. Fall is really in the air, leaves or starting to fall. ::)
                          Wally.........Congratu lations to the grandchildren for the hockey wins.  :clap:
                          Eddie........That sounded  like a nice evening with your wife. :thumbsup: How was the pork loin? ???
                          Bud..........Good idea burning up the stump, beats trying to burry it. :flex:
                          Steve........I hope the police can get a lead on the suspects from the picture. :unsure: Your cloudy weather was clouds from Ian. :blink:
                          I-45..........It's nice to see you chiming in. :thumbsup: sorry that your headaches are giving you such a problem. :(
                          OG...........Safe travels to your daughter. :thumbsup:
                          Fish..........I hope the crane hunting was better last night. :unsure:
                          I was able to get the windows finished and got the screens washed too. Then I got to watch the Giants get their 3rd win. I also talked
                 to my neighbor/boss and we are returning to work next weekend, we have 3 docks to pull out on Saturday and 1 has to be repaired.
                          We have been having these little flies in the house that look like fruit flies but there is no fruit, so today I will fumigate the house. The problem
                 is me and the weather cat have to vacate for 4 hours. Not sure what I'm going to do.
                          I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29135 on: Oct 03, 2022, 05:34 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

58 crawling to70 by the afternoon. Looks like only a couple more warmer days before a big cool  down by Thursday.

IW...Best of luck with the fumigation  :thumbsup:

Eddie...How was the orchard? Tree jobs went well, no blood spilled :thumbsup:

WW...Congratulations on the wins :clap: :clap: Safe travels when heading home.

h2l...Hope you were able to bowl some good games :bow:

A few chores to do today, not much planned. I was able to mop up my tree jobs, feeling a lazy streak coming on.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29136 on: Oct 03, 2022, 06:11 AM »
36* and clear.

IW, you are staying busy.

WS, day off once in awhile doesn't hurt.

As a team we bowled pretty good, ran into a team that was on FIRE. One guy rolled 89 pins over his avg. the first game and he didn't cool down much the rest of the night. We took 1 of 4. As for the back, not bad.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29137 on: Oct 03, 2022, 06:30 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....enjoy the "lazy" time  :woot: :clap:

H2L.....teams like that are hard to beat  :blink:

Eddie.....sounds like a great night for you and MrsEddie  :thumbsup:

IW....I have some windows/screens in need of attention if you get bored  :whistle:

Yesterday's hockey was a 4-4 tie, pretty exciting battle back and forth  :flex:  my granddaughter's boat ended in 5th place under some tough conditions with winds gusting 45-50 mph  :o
Drive home was pretty routine, did get to watch an amazing sunset  :bow: :bow:

pics don't begin to do it justice  :(

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29138 on: Oct 03, 2022, 08:39 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 47 degrees here and heading into the upper 50s. Me and Mr Dickens are going in to the hospital today. I need to get a home sleep study kit for tonight. My wife is working today so maybe I’ll see her.

WallyWorld, Sounds like it was a fun visit. Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Hunts2long, looks like you were playing a tough team. That’s good your back is feeling better.

Ice Wanderer, You certainly do keep yourself busy. Good luck with the fumigation. What are you and weather cat going to do for 4 hrs?

Whopper Stopper, Hope you enjoy a nice day off and get to relax.

IFF, it is nice to have a fire pit next to the driveway.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29139 on: Oct 03, 2022, 10:35 AM »
Well we missed again last night as the cranes were flying in silent and we would see them at the last minute after we would see some that would sound off, but the news of the day was a park ranger following me down a 2 track road and saying I was off road, gave me a verbal warning and then looked at all of our hunting licenses and such, after the verbal warning as it seems like he was trying to find something to get me on. the more I thought about it sitting waiting on cranes the madder I got over the whole deal as I was just trying to be nice.  Now to get ready to head towards the mountain tomorrow.  Have a great Monday everyone.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29140 on: Oct 03, 2022, 10:50 AM »
Great pictures WW. Glad you had a great trip..
 FH sounds like that’s what he wanted.
Last month I was pulled over at 3:20 in the morning. Asked the officer how fast I was going he said he was doing 71 trying to catch up with me. Young guy looking for a DWI.  Let me go with a verbal warning.. ::)
 Good luck in the Mts.. 
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #29141 on: Oct 03, 2022, 08:48 PM »
Good evening,overcast sky all day but no rain. Sadly the gun violence continued over the weekend her in Mid Hudson River valley of NY. This past Sunday morning shooting at hotel in Poughkeepsie (Dutchess county) left the father of a Marist College student dead. It was Marist annual Fall Parents weekend. Two homeless men arrested one charged with murder the other having a weapon with removed serial number. , A 9mm handgun and a rifle found at scene. While doing investigation police also found bomb making materials some how this is also connected to the homeless men. Few other details released to Media as of press time. I will leave a link for those interested.  I better news gas price is down to $3.40 /gallon at some stations in my area. Also starting to see some color change in tree leaves.
IFF nice to have a fire pit for brush burning and general entertainment.
Ice Wanderer may the water temperature not be to chilly this weekend as the two of you remove the docks. Before long you will be raking up your own and others downed leaves.
Whopper Stopper good to read the tree jobs went well for you. Enjoy the lazy day/days.
Hunts2long I guess other the course of season you will run into a hot team or bowler. Glad your back is doing better.
Wallyworld nice you got to watch a competitive hockey game and your grandchild's team was able to play to a tie. Congratulations to your granddaughter and her teammates on the fifth place finish at the regatta. I'm surprised the held the races with wind gusts so high in speed. Thank you for posting sun set photos.
Icefisher-45 may thr sleep test yield some new information to doctors which helps yield to better days for you.
fish/hunt4ever glad you only received a verbal warning i assume you have driven on this track before without a problem.  To bad the cranes were not that active. Best to you and your family during time spent Elk/Deer hunting on the mountain.
Raquettedacker happy to hear you also received a verbal warning and no ticket.

link to newspaper website and Poughkeepsie shooting story.     www.recordonline.com

Stay safe,keep healthy. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #29142 on: Oct 04, 2022, 04:24 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 46* high of 56 today.

Steve…how sad about the father losing his life..let’s just hope there’s a life sentence pushed for those scumbags and not the revolving door that seems to be the norm here in New York.  :%$#!:
  I-45…sending best wishes on those constant headaches, hope the sleep test reveals something significant to identify the problem.  :thumbsup:
  Dom…had a very similar experience heading to work in the wee hours of the morning,  only vehicle on the road with a young sheriff…52 in a 45 going down hill and mentioned I never touched my brakes until he threw the lights on. Asked me what the hurry was…told him a 12 hour day ahead just trying to keep food on the table and a roof over the families head. Ran a quick check and just told me to slow down.  :thumbsup:
  FH4…understand your frustrations, glad you had all your bases covered and no tickets issued! Best of luck with todays trip and a successful hunt, will be looking forward to hearing about your adventure!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally…Congratulations to the grandchildren with their competitions and glad you had a nice time together!  :bow:  Absolutely beautiful pictures of the sunset, thanks for sharing and welcome home!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2…glad you were up to bowling and no back issues afterwards! Better luck next weekend taking all the points!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…good news on the tree jobs and freeing up your calendar!  :clap:  Had a few family members who had to cancel out on the orchard trip, so I took a pass as well. Word was it was packed and pricey…$30 for a half bushel bag to pick your own, $10 dozen for cider doughnuts.
  Jeff…glad you were able to finish up the window job and hopefully those little invaders in your home are all gone now!  :thumbsup:  The pork loin was a big hit, barely any leftovers!!  ;D
  Bud…enjoy the new burn pit!  :clap:  A few key items to keep in stock…marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate bars, and hotdogs… ;D
  Dave…hope all is well and we see you posting again soon Sir!   :thumbsup:

Have been watching one of my sons Great Danes daily while he works for the last week since his other had passed. She fits right in here with my other two dogs and you can tell how happy she is not to be alone.
  Had something special happen yesterday morning before taking them all out for their morning walk. I always ask them who wants to take a walk out in the garden and say hello to Nakita and Cody…our past 4 legged family members who are resting where they once ran about.
  I no sooner got those words out of my mouth when my phone pinged…it was a memory of several pictures that occasionally happens with my phone. I opened the album to find pictures of Cody and my other dogs out and about in the garden together. Be it by coincidence or maybe a sign, it was a pretty awesome happenstance that stopped me in my tracks.  I shared that immediately with my wife and sent a message with the album out to the kids…can’t explain it and won’t try to, but it was well received!  :thumbsup:   Cawfee’s on…

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #29143 on: Oct 04, 2022, 04:49 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 41* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          Steve.......It's good to hear that the gas prices are going down a little more, but just a reminder, come Jan. 1st the gas tax is back here
                in NY. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                          H2l..........I'm glad your back is better, but sorry that your team met a tough team at the lanes. :whistle:
                          Wally........I'd be happy to wash your windows at $25 per hour. Plus mileage. :roflmao:
                          Raquette..You escaped that one. :blink:
                          I-45.........I took the weather cat to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast then we went to my #2 son's house. My DIL got off work at 11:30 and
               she took me to lunch at a new dining place in town. The 4 hrs. was killed. :thumbsup:
                          Marv........I hope you got some much needed rest. :unsure:
                          Eddie.......It's good that your son has you to help out watching his dog. :clap: Talk about coincidences. :woot:
                          Fish.........Sorry to read that the cranes weren't cooperating and that you just got a warning. :whistle: Good luck in the high country. :thumbsup:
                          After I got home yesterday, I had to air out the house, wipe down surfaces, then I changed a circulator on my inside boiler, the check valve
                wasn't holding and hot water was backing up the other direction. but when I turned on the circulator, an older one I had, it didn't circulate. So
                back at it this morning.
                          I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29144 on: Oct 04, 2022, 06:56 AM »
43* and clear.

WW, Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Raq, 3:20am??? It seemed I got stopped a lot around that time coming home from a call-out for work, never a ticket. Saratoga County was always doing their job.

Eddie, great dog story, You have to love them.

Just for the record, the team that beat us up on Sunday night was in last place, we were in 2nd.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29145 on: Oct 04, 2022, 01:05 PM »
Well if the Driver would just show up I would be headed home getting my stuff and headed to the mountain, will try and get pictures and post when I get back, have a great week everyone.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29146 on: Oct 04, 2022, 02:26 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, 58* here right now and cloudy. Me and Mr Dickens went this morning to drop off the sleep study equipment. Hopefully it was long enough. I didn’t sleep well last night. We then went for a walk so my wife could sleep.

Raquettedacker, When I was working I used to get stopped because it early in the morning. Fortunately I was in uniform so I got a verbal warning.

Mason Eddie, Dogs always give us good memories.

Ice Wanderer, I’m sure weather cat enjoyed going to Dunkins. Hopefully you got the hot water fixed.

Hunts2long, Do you play that same team again?

I hope everyone had a great day and everyone has a great night.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29147 on: Oct 04, 2022, 06:06 PM »
Evening all,

IW.....I'm almost tempted to take you up on that quote, I REALLY hate washing windows  :woot:

H2L.....last place  ???  that definitely puts  the beating in a different light  :whistle:

Eddie.....one of those moments that make you feel like someone's letting you know they're still with you even tho they've passed  :angel

IF45.....hope you get some answers from the sleep study that help the headaches  ;)

WS......hope you had a restful day  @)

FH4......good luck, have fun, be safe  :)

MrC.....sadly those types of stories/shootings are becoming an everyday thing  :%$#!: :'(

IFF.....nothing like an evening sitting in front of a nice fire, especially when it's an open fire outside  :thumbsup:

Busy day trying to get caught up from the weekend  :flex:

Have a good night. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29148 on: Oct 04, 2022, 06:41 PM »

Good early evening ER's   Hey Hey the goat landed a 4.5 lb. smallmouth. First stop not a bite looks like a month to early still. 2nd stop a inch gill and the big one. Caught on ice rod twitching bottom and the fight was on. Drag working well and it didn't go airborne too  much. Guessing 10-12 min before I got hold of bottom lip.  Released    #12 cjs ice jig  and leaf worm fooled it

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29149 on: Oct 04, 2022, 07:56 PM »
Hey Hey the goat landed a 4.5 lb. smallmouth.

Congratulations OG :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29150 on: Oct 04, 2022, 08:09 PM »
Congratulations Old Goat  :bow: :bow:
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #29151 on: Oct 04, 2022, 09:18 PM »
 Good evening, another day with overcast sky did have on-off rain don't think today's high temperature was to far above 50 degrees. I have not looked at the news yet to see if there are any updates on any of the recent shootings in my area. Some of the trees around my complex starting to change color combine with the weather and temperature definitely feels like Fall.
Eddie nice story about your phone and dog pictures. Good of you to help your son out by watching his great dane while he is at work. To bad you did not get to the apple orchard the cider doughnut price is similar to what they would cost in a supermarket by me.
Ice Wanderer hopefully gas prices get low enough that once those of us in NY> have to pay state tax again the overall price will not be to high.May the fumigation have worked and your home now be free of the flies. I hope the food was good at the new place and it is around for many years.
Hunts2long that is want makes sports interesting things do not always go as they should when looking at statistics . guess that is part of what keeps us spectators watching.
Fish/hunt4ever may it not have been to long of a wait for your ride. Have a good week on the mountain looking forward to your post trip report and photos.
icefisher-45 may the sleep test kit have collected enough data so you do not have to repeat it. like others posted my the data help your doctors find a solution that prevents or lessons the severity of the headaches.
Wallworld may you be caught up and rested from your busy weekend keeping up with your grandchildren. Yes shootings and acts of violence are becoming to much of daily life here in the United States.
Old goat congratulations on catching the small mouth bass on the ice fishing rods glad the drag on reel worked well for you and you landed the fish. Must have been quite the fight on the ice rod getting in the fish.  Glad the fish did not go air borne to often exciting to see but always concern the fish will shake the hook.

I add my comment on police pulling you over like other I have been stopped a few times during early morning hours if one was administered always passed the field sobriety and breath anlyzer tests and never given a ticket just a warning thankfully. I agree with Hunts2long just law enforcement doing their job.

Everyone stay healthy and safe. Best to all Fishing this week.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #29152 on: Oct 05, 2022, 04:57 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 46* and partly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                           OG...........Congratul ations on the Small Mouth Bass, sounds like fun on a ice rod. :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
                           H2l..........Sometimes being in last place gives that team an advantage, they can bowl like there is no tomorrow. :blink:
                           Steve.......I saw on the Albany news about the 2 shootings down your way, it's getting out of hand. :cookoo:
                           Wally........Hurry up, hunting season starts Saturday. :roflmao:
                           I-45.........Is the sleep study for your headaches or sleep apnea? ???  Which ever I hope it goes well. :thumbsup:
                           Fish.........I hope your ride showed up soon after you posted. :whistle:
                           Marv........I hope you are well rested, you have some stand time coming. :flex:
                           Eddie.......The price of everything is going up, eggs are up to $6+ for 18, so no wonder apple cider donuts are that much. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                 Thanks Brandon.
                           Bud ........I hope you are enjoying the fire pit? ???
                           Yesterday, I was able to get the circulator fixed. It was a stuck check valve which let hot water flow on it's own. Today I will winterize the
                 pontoon boat. But I'll have to wait to get it covered, I need help to get the ridge pole that I made to support the cover.
                           I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe ad Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #29153 on: Oct 05, 2022, 05:08 AM »
  Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D   Light rain falling and 47*, might touch 60 for a high today.

OG…Congratulations on the slammer Smallmouth, well done especially on an ice rod!!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
   Steve…definitely has been looking and feeling like Fall, beautiful time of time of year!  Seeing lots of geese on the move lately heading down your way!    ;D  :thumbsup:
   Wally…it sure was one of those moments!  ;D  Any plans of another fishing trip coming up for Team WW soon?
   I-45…hope today is a better day and you receive some good information on your test results…best wishes are with you!  :thumbsup:
   FH4…hope everything worked out yesterday, best of luck and enjoy your adventures on the mountain!   :thumbsup:
   H2…one thing I learned about being on a last place team was that we seemed to always bring our A game when we played the best team…it didn’t workout most times, but man, it sure fealt good when it did!  :flex:  ;D
  Jeff…glad you were able to correct the circulator problems and the system is running smoothly again!  :thumbsup:  :clap:  Good luck with the pontoon today!
  Marv…any plans for a Big Ben Shack run this weekend?  :thumbsup:

Was hoping for this rain to miss us today and get another crack at the lawn but that’s not going to happen today, lol.
  Gas was still holding at $3.55/gl here locally yesterday…will see if groceries did this morning.  :cookoo:
   Cawfee’s on…

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29154 on: Oct 05, 2022, 05:18 AM »
Morning all,

Just a quick hello as we're heading out in a few to search for some eyes  ;)2   :thumbsup:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29155 on: Oct 05, 2022, 05:48 AM »
Good morning everyone, 52* here and rainy. My wife has to go for a blood draw today for her endocrinologist appointment tomorrow. Then off to get bird seed. Last night we picked up a Facebook market place find for the laundry room. Barely fit in the Jeep but now there is a place for everyone’s laundry detergent.

WallyWorld, Good luck today on the water.

MasonEddie, Gas here is 3.30. Supermarket’s have empty shelves around here and prices seem to have gone up.

Ice Wanderer, The study was for sleep apnea. Since I got hurt I gained a lot of weight. Thats good you were able to fix the circulator problem. Good luck with the pontoon.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29156 on: Oct 05, 2022, 05:53 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

The last 70 degree day for a few. Tomorrow the temps start to drop getting down to the mid 40's with 30+mph winds ???

WW...Best of luck on the lake :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IW...It's getting to that time of year with the winterizing. Yesterday I put some RV antifreeze in my pressure washer. I may still use it but it's one of those things that is easy to forget about.

Eddie...Gas here took a big jump. Monday afternoon it was $3.52. When I went to fill yesterday morning it was $3.89  :%$#!: About Big Ben...You never know. he has been on my mind a lot lately ;D

45...Best of luck to your wife with her endocrinologist appointment tomorrow :thumbsup:

My getting lazy didn't go as planned. I have been busy winding up my outdoor "to do" list. The screen door at the shack fell apart so I finally found a cheaper wood framed door. I put 5 coats of spar urethane on it, now just to get up there to install it.

Friday I have a trimming job to get out of the way. After that my "Closed for the Season" shingle goes up. Then I may disappear to the shack for a while.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Best of luck on the water or in the woods :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29157 on: Oct 05, 2022, 06:13 AM »

Good Morning ER's thanks for congrats. Best fish for me in a long time.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29158 on: Oct 05, 2022, 06:59 AM »
47* and a few clouds.

WW, good luck on the water.

Gas here is 3.74.

OG, that is a nice SB, congrats.

My nephew took this yesterday. This is the sow that has 3 clubs. Two of the clubs were in one of the apple trees.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #29159 on: Oct 05, 2022, 11:24 AM »
Congratulations on the bass OG. That’s a bute..
 Lots of bears around this year Doug..
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.