Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1622217 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #28950 on: Sep 14, 2022, 05:53 AM »
Good morning everyone :thumbsup:

57 degrees may get to 78 by the afternoon.

mr.clean...Good to read your water is running as it should be :thumbsup:

IW... Hope your back is holding up :whistle:

WW...Best wishes for a problem free day :thumbsup:

Bud...Hope everything goes better today :thumbsup: My pine job went well, the lady was very pleased.

Eddie...Hope all went well at the Dr.  :thumbsup:

h2l...Hope the vehicle fix went well and the fix was easy on the checkbook :thumbsup:

Remember the tree job a couple weeks ago that caused a rant? Today I have to look a different job for the other son of the same guy. I'm not looking forward to I it guess I will see how it goes. I know one thing, it will be worth my time or they can find someone else.

Best of luck to those fishing  :thumbsup: May everyone have an excellent day :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28951 on: Sep 14, 2022, 05:54 AM »
57* and a few clouds.

WW, that is a day not soon to be forgotten. Nice fish and good luck today.

Mr. C, I got the dishes done. We went and got the CRV back late yesterday. The wife even said something about maybe it is time to stop putting money into it but she would want another CRV and they   don't have any on the lot, WHEW. They also told her she is going to need new tires soon.

We have a trip to NYC on Thursday. Her appt. isn't until 3:30 so it will be a long day.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28952 on: Sep 14, 2022, 08:03 AM »

Good morning ER's sounds like many people had some snags lately. I'm glad nobody got hurt and wish all better days ahead. WW how big is that walleye? The iron man event was rough on those competing as less than half finished. Rain for the whole event. Stay safe

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28953 on: Sep 14, 2022, 05:05 PM »
Evening all,

Pretty uneventful day, 3-4’ waves met us at 6:30 this morning. Boat stayed at the dock, we did a laundromat run to dry things out from yesterday’s fiasco. Give it another try in the morning.
OG….20”

Have a good night. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28954 on: Sep 14, 2022, 09:37 PM »
Good evening ,pleasant day here like Eddie had a breeze blowing this morning. Noticed today that it is dark by 7:30 PM another sign Fall and Winter are coming.
IFF may your local Walmart have had the water bath canner in stock along with any other canning supplyies you ned to preserve the pears. Best wished for you in making the pear butter.
Eddie may your lost post not have been the start of a bad day. Safe travel wished for you and your son's tomorrow may you each land a legal size salmon.
Whopper stopper nice to read the property with all the pine trees was happy with your work. may things go better this time if you decide to take another job with the family who gave you problems a few weeks back.
Hunts2long i thought you might get some help with the dishes since the two of you baby sat Rocky. Safe travel and good doctor visit wished for the two of you tomorrow.
Old Goat guessing it was a rough swim for the iron Man contestants .
Wallyworld may you arrive at Lake Erie and find more favorable fishing conditions tomorrow morning.

Everyone stay safe and keep healthy.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28955 on: Sep 15, 2022, 04:32 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

64 degrees heading into the mid 80's with 15-20mph winds gusting to +30mph.

mr .clean... Hope you run of pleasant weather continues :thumbsup:

Bud...hope you were able to find what you needed for pear canning

h2l...Best wishes on your travels to NYC later today:thumbsup:

WW...Best luck tangling with the eyes today :thumbsup:

Eddie...May today's activities be problem free :thumbsup:

I ended up getting the tree job yesterday. Other than needing the s-i-l to help me rope down a couple limbs the job is pretty straight forward. I want to do it sooner rather than later as I have 3 jobs waiting.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28956 on: Sep 15, 2022, 05:46 AM »
50* and clear.
WW, sorry to hear that the wind got you this time. It was windy here also.

The appt. in NYC got moved to Monday. I get my left eye done on 10/11.

Not much planned for today seein the trip got moved, have a good one and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28957 on: Sep 15, 2022, 09:22 AM »
Well started to rain here last night and still raining today, good sign of moisture to soak into the ground before we start getting the colder weather to set it in the ground but it seems like we are having some of our typical weather it seems like before the opening day of antelope season this weekend, still long days here, better get back to it and get some more work done, have a great Thursday everyone.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28958 on: Sep 15, 2022, 07:07 PM »
Evening all,

A good day today 12 eyes and 9 perch

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28959 on: Sep 15, 2022, 08:10 PM »
Way to Go WW team  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

went back to the pear tree, picked another 2, 5 gallon buckets, didn't put much of a dent in the numbers on that tree, looks to be about 40-45' tall, and loaded.

first off we peeled about what we thought would cook down to 8 cups, to make pear butter, came up 3 cups short, that's when disaster struck, peeled more, put on stove to boil and next thing I know from the other room, something smells,  yup boiled dry.  Linda was doing the cooking and lost track of time.  So peel more, now waiting for the water to boil to sterilize the canning jars.  LOL how does that go ?  Watched pot never boils ???

Been checking out youtube video's looking for any hints on the breakdown of the lower unit, for the 9.9.  Lots of 2 strokes, finally found a 4 stroke close to the year of mine.  Doesn't look as hard as on my old 140 2 stroke.  Impeller sure is a tiny thing on this 9.9  Even smaller that my old 6hp 2 stroke.

Well here to everyone having good outcomes on their appointments, or whatever on your plate.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28960 on: Sep 15, 2022, 08:46 PM »
Good evening another nice day with a high temperature in low seventies. i have to check forecast for tomorrow and the weekend. I heard a tentative agreement was reached with the various railroad labor unions so hopefully we will not see a major railroad strike as majority of unions memberships approve the agreementby vote in next few days.
Whopper Stopper the winds you experienced today may have you receiving more calls about tree work. May the family understand what they have signed a contract with you to do this time and there be no problems.
Hunts2long may you wife's appointment on Monday be for an earlier time of day so you can avoid the evening rush hour traffic exiting NYC.
Fish/hunt4ever may your area have benefited from the rain. Best to you and your family with the antelope hunting assuming you have tags/licenses.
Wallyworld good to read you had a nice weather and found the walleyes congratulations on your catch.  Thank you for sharing photo of the fish.
IFF wondered why you went and got a second load of pears. then read the rest of your post may you all enjoy the pear butter after mishaps in making it. Glad you found a video on how to break down the kicker motor you have on the big boat.
OldSailor thank you for keeping the Joke thread going while ice Wanderer vacations in Maine.
Eddie may it have been a good day on the river for you and your son/sons .
Drifter may you have arrived at your camper and found it in good shape with just the property needing major tree/brush trimming.

May everyone keep safe and healthy. I've seen posts in the Green Hornet thread where several members said they or a family member had to deal with Covid recently.
   Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28961 on: Sep 16, 2022, 06:01 AM »
44* and clear.
WW, great day on the water.
Mr. C, now the Monday trip may be up in the air. As always, the wife if fighting with the insurance company because NYC is out of market. After almost 8 years you would think that they would put a BIG red star on her paperwork showing that she is a lung transplant patient.

Not much planned for today, some house cleaning.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28962 on: Sep 16, 2022, 06:35 AM »
Good  morning h2l! Good morning everyone :bow:

65 with scattered showers.

h2l...Irritating to say the least. Hope they can get everything figured out :cookoo:

WW...Congrats on an excellent day. Best of luck today :clap:

Eddie...Looking forward to your report :thumbsup:

Bud...Best of luck with the butter making :thumbsup:

I am hoping to work a tree job in around the showers. If I wasn't sitting on a few jobs I would hold off being the trees are wet and slippery.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28963 on: Sep 16, 2022, 07:44 AM »

Good Morning ER's 62* heading to 81* later today. H2L hope the Dr. stuff goes through and not as much hassle for your wife. Thanks WW I see team WW is on a roll. Bud good news on your motor rebuild. You can tell Linda she is not the only one; my blunder killed the roommates bird I fell asleep boiling hot dogs. Bird cage cover on and minimal amount of smoke. WS hope the job goes smoothly for you.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28964 on: Sep 16, 2022, 01:04 PM »
Got the kitchen canning gear all squared away, and kitchen cleaned.  Will sort out the green pears, and let ripen some before firing up the canning process.  My oldest Daughter, sounds like she will be back down here in couple days, and know she has a lot of experience at canning.  :thumbsup: Nice to have backup on hand  ;D  To her she feels the neighborhoods there are what she says are not safe, gang violence, shooting, break-ins, robberies in broad daylight.  So the country living is very appealing to her. 

Now I see the day is almost shot.  Boxed up some things that were delivered for Sandra, and got it to the post office.  She may not be back for a while, long story short, her husband, unbeknown to her is now not only battling cancer but has been diagnosed with full congestive heart failure, and had surgery, that no-one bothered to tell her about.  Heart only working at 35% now.  The one daughter that had been staying with him, was about to have a breakdown, at 23 years of age, she just couldn't handle anymore, thus Sandra is stuck trying to cope with it all.

Just what I need more drama  ::)

WW curious what the water temps at on that big lake ?

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28965 on: Sep 16, 2022, 07:44 PM »
Evening all,

A little slower today, 3 eyes, 5 shorts and 10 perch

Called it quits early to pack up and head home. Looking forward to my own bed.

IFF....71.8* surface temp down to around 56 fow before it drops.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28966 on: Sep 16, 2022, 08:03 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, 56* here. My wife is working. Our internet has been spotty lately. Day was quiet. Me and Mr Dickens went to NH to get bird food.

WallyWorld, Nice looking fish.

IFF, Prayers for your daughter and her husband.

Hunts2long, Hopefully they got all the paperwork figured out. Insurance companies make everything much harder.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you were able to get the tree job done safely.

I hope everyone had a great day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28967 on: Sep 16, 2022, 08:57 PM »
Good evening pleasant weather continued today  with a high around seventy after dropping to a low in the mid-forties overnight. Saturday will be warmer with forecast high of 78 and on Sunday i will see  a return to Summer with a high temperature forecast to be in the upper eighties. It will be an interesting weekend with tropical storms in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans and the remains of a typhoon in the northern Pacific off of Alaska. I see there is a great turn out to pay last respects to Queen Elizabeth II as her body lays in state at Westminster Hall before Monday's funeral. Some people have spent 24 hours standing in line. May this transfer into support for King Charles and the new prime minister going forward.
Hunts2long may your wife get the insurance problem resolved like you said there should be a note in her information about the transplant surgery .
Whopper Stopper may all have gone well with the tree work today.
Old Goat thanks for sharing a story about one of your accidental cooking mishaps.
IFF prayer said for sandra and her family. May your daughter have a safe trip to Tennessee and help you make the pear butter and also can some pears. You can check to see if they have a website or look for this book on Amazon the Ball company who seel different canning supplies has a cook book on canning different foods you might want to purchase if you find yourself caning different fruits and vegetables.
Wallyworld congrats on a good last day of the fishing trip. If you are not already home may you have a safe problem free journey back to your home.
Icefisher-45 hope you can get the internet issues solved. Good to read you felt well enough to take a trip with Mr.Dickens.
Ice Wanderer not sure when you head home from Maine may the two of you have had a great vacation. safe travels wished for you also as you return home. Looking forward to vacation report and photos. Drifter assume you can not get a good internet connection from your camper in Alaska may things be going well for you. Take the needed precautions if you are in the area that is expected to be hit with the coming storms. looking forward to your post trip report and photos.
Eddie hope all is good was looking forward to seeing some photos of salmon today. The Hudson Valley garlic Festival in Saugerties is coming up I sent you a PM with info. on the event.
Tomturkey may things be good with you and your family.

Have a good weekend.
 Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28968 on: Sep 16, 2022, 10:16 PM »
Well made it through that week with about 58 hours on the timecard so far and Sunday will still be overtime as well to fly down and another busy week next week at the hornets nest of getting people in line to what they need to do. Well no to get some sleep and some chores done around the house before I am gone till Thursday night then hopefully make it back to town to cover Friday by myself again. All good for the money for elk camp coming up in a couple weeks.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28969 on: Sep 17, 2022, 04:51 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

64 degrees, should see an 80 on some bank thermometers by mid afternoon.

Just a quick "Hello" as I get ready for another tree job today.

Yesterdays job went well. I wish the people luck with getting everything cleaned up today.

The s-i-l and I are going to try to hammer out a job this morning for "the problem " family. It's pretty straight forward taking a split ash tree down. I am ending up with a lot of camp fire wood it seems.

WW...Congrats on the fishing :thumbsup:

I will check in later to see what everyone has going on.

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28970 on: Sep 17, 2022, 06:20 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 50* this am, was 46 at this time yesterday, high of 70 today. Had some technical difficulties again here with the internet, up and running again!

Wally…Congratulations to Team WW on some excellent catches, and Thank You for all the pictures and letting us tag along, great stuff!  :blink: :clap: :thumbsup:  Hope you had safe travels home and enjoyed a peaceful night’s sleep in your own bed with no alarm clock going off this morning!   ;D
  FH4..you had long week and sounds like another coming up, hang in there and keep scratching the days off the calendar until your vacation begins!   :thumbsup: :clap:
  Steve…thank you for the info on the Garlic Festival, will look into that!  :thumbsup:  We had a memorable trip to the Salmon River, but the catching was on the slim side…only one landed.
  I-45…sounds like the gremlins were messing with your internet service also, believe ours was from my granddaughter’s kitty cat pawing wires loose, lol.  :cookoo:  Hope you and Mr.Dickens had a great day together!  :thumbsup:
  Bud…so sorry to read about Sandra’s husband and health issues, will keep them all in thoughts and prayers  going through such a difficult time. Good luck with the rest of the canning, have you ever tried making pepper jelly? It’s delicious!   :thumbsup:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjF7qOuxpv6AhVQjokEHbadDo0QwqsBegQIBBAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-AvO_uhBqFY&usg=AOvVaw2U0R3mB0dL2eiioubbt8l9
  OG…ouch on the roommates bird, yikes!  :woot:
  Marv…hope you were able to get some of the tree job done in between the showers!  :thumbsup:  Got a few pictures to share if you wouldn’t mind again, can’t seem to get my Postimage account to work.  :%$#!:
  H2…those dang insurance companies can be a real PITA, hope everything gets cleared up quickly! Best wishes with that and hopefully no delay with your wife’s appointment on Monday! Thoughts and prayers on the way.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff/Dave…hope your vacations are going well and problem free!    :thumbsup:

Our 2nd annual 3 Generations Strong trip to the Salmon River went pretty well all things considered. We meet up at 2:30am for our meet and greet with a few pictures before taking the 150 mile ride to be ready and waiting for the first casts at legal time, believe it was at 6:12am or somewhere close. Shared a wonderful breakfast my wife prepared for us, an egg baked dish with link sausages as soon as we hit the parking area…heated the container’s up to perfection on the dashboard of my truck with the defroster running on high heat!   ;D
  The weather was just beautiful, around 50* and calm to start and warmed up to around 70 as the day progressed. The river was low and clear which was another huge plus for us as it made wading to lots of spots for my grandson safe and possible. We caught an absolutely beautiful sunrise together as it made its way over the tree line and gradually allowed us to see the bottom of the river bed and some of the salmon moving through in the shallow areas.
  We didn’t see a ton of fish, but there was enough around to stay put in the area we chose for awhile. Our main goal was pretty simple, to get my grandson on the battle of his first Pulaski salmon.  ;D  My sons had multiple hookups at our spot throughout the morning, but those freshly entered fish were full of pizz and vinegar and kept coming unbuttoned or snapping leaders. Finally at late morning, my son Mike (Landen’s Dad) hooked into a good one and gave the pole to Landen as he cradled him walking slowly backwards towards the shoreline to make the battle easier chasing it down. Sadly, the salmon had enough time to run further downstream and the line wrapped up on a boulder eventually snapping, Doh, what a heart breaker!  :%$#!:
  But all was good, Landen had one on and got the thrill of a lifetime even if it was short lived…enough to keep him casting all day for the chance of hooking up with a trophy!  :flex:  We tried another spot around noon and got into some fish, but pretty much the same results, unbuttoned hooks and or snapping leaders unfortunately. My son Stephen did land one King but unfortunately wasn’t in a good area to hand off the rod to Landen as there was pretty swift water in that area.
  We didn’t have a great day of catching, but we had one hell of a great memory trying. As I looked over all the pictures and videos we shared throughout the day, I messaged my sons that night. Thank You for such a memorable trip..it’s not always about the harvest, it’s about the memories we catch and the journey it takes us on that’s the real bounty! We’ll get Landen on one soon…I promise!   :thumbsup:
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28971 on: Sep 17, 2022, 06:28 AM »
47* and some high clouds.

They didn't get the appt. issue squared away so the wife pushed it out. They wanted $500+ out of pocket just to see her, not like they were going to do anything. That plus the drive down.

WW, not a bad trip walleyes and perch, plus as a bonus, flat tire, rain, wind and hail, who could ask for anything more. Always nice to get home.

The wife picked up Rocky yesterday, he is spending 2 nights with us. Lindsay is coming later today and we are going out for her 40th birthday which is Monday.

Hope everyone has a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28972 on: Sep 17, 2022, 08:40 AM »
Eddie sounds like a great trip and good memories. Wally what a good trip despite the weather glad all went well and hope it was a safe and uneventful trip home, always nice to be in your own bed. Hunt insurance companies always are a pain it seems they want to fight everything so people give up and they do not have to pay out their parts, glad everyone is having a good week and hope it goes through the weekend. Better get moving and see what chore I want to tackle, cut some more wood up to get ready for the splitter, fix the chimney, hopefully stop the leak this time, get the rifles out cleaned up and ready to go shoot a few down range getting ready for elk camp 2022. Or see what else the wife wants to accomplish and work on those items. Have a great day might be broadcasting through the airports tomorrow, see if the new phone works for this traveling event.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28973 on: Sep 17, 2022, 12:41 PM »
 Good day , 70 outside with a light breeze and partly cloudy sky. Weather guessers ware calling for a high of 78 today.
Whopper stopper good to read things went well for you with yesterday's tree job. May you and your SIL have a similar experience today working for the "problem " family.
.Hunts2long to bad your wife is still battling with the insurance company over the doctor's visit. Please passes my wishes for a happy Birthday onto Lindsay.
Eddie you are welcome have a good time if you attend the festival. Nice to read the 2ND 3 generation trip to Salmon river was a good time in spite of low number of fish hooked. Glad your grandson Landen had a chance to reel in a salmon.
Fish/Hunt4ever may you have gotten some rest after the long work week. May you get one of the items on chore list completed today. May you have a safe trip to tulsa and good work week.

May everyone have a nice Saturday.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28974 on: Sep 17, 2022, 06:30 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

82 degrees with a dew point in the mid 60's.

h2l...Happy Birthday to Lindsay :clap: :clap:

Eddie...Awesome recap of your 3 generation fishing trip :clap: :clap: Feel free to send what ever pictures you want posted. I will get them up for you when I can.

WW...Thanks for the pictures and updates as your week went along. Congrats on a heck of a trip :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Was your bed as good as you remembered ;D

mr.clean...Hope the nice weather keeps holding for you :thumbsup:

The s-i-l and I had a long day. I ran into a couple problems when removing a bigger split ash tree. There were 5 bolts through the trunk of the tree. Of course they were grown in and completely hidden. I cut six-16" blocks through the trunk and happened to miss all 5 bolts ??? Not the way my luck usually goes. Just as we were finishing up the job a lady from across the street stopped over for a bid. She has a bigger maple to trim and I will be doing that job Monday.

Tomorrow we are taking off to the shack fairly early. A buddy has 2 Lazy Boy recliners that he offered up so we will do a combination lawn mowing, recliner haul, camera card check, and shooting trip.

Hope everyone has a good evening. Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS 

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28975 on: Sep 17, 2022, 09:28 PM »
 Good evening , Whopper Stopper good to read things went well with today's tree job. Happy to hear you did not run the saw chain into any of the bolts while cutting up the tree. Nice that you also picked up a new job from a neighbor of property owner.  have a safe trip to the shack enjoy the lazy Boy recliners.

IFF I did a little searching the title of book put out by the Ball company is Complete Book of Home Preserving by Judi Kingry . hopes this is of help to you and others who use canning as a fodd preservation method.

A good and safe night wished for everyone.
  Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28976 on: Sep 18, 2022, 05:24 AM »
Morning all,

WS....Lazy boys might make tree stands less inviting  :whistle:

Eddie...glad everyone had fun in Pulaski  :thumbsup:

H2L....happy birthday to Lindsay  :clap:

FH4.....safe travels, hope the new phone works better  ;)

MrC.....see some fall weather will be moving in mid week  @)

IW.....safe travels on your return trip  :)

IFF.....think we all have had a cooking mishap or two  :roflmao:

The drive home was pretty routine, just seemed to take forever  :blink:  Yesterday morning we rode in a benefit ride for a fallen co worker that lost his life in the line of duty 11 years ago  :'(  106 bikes participated  :clap:

Today is catch up around the house day

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28977 on: Sep 18, 2022, 05:49 AM »
55* and some fog.
Dinner was good last night, then we came back here for cake and ice cream. I passed the Birthday wishes on to Lindsay.

I was thinking along the lines that the Lazy Boys would make a good deer stand!

I watched what may have been the football game of the year yesterday. Syracuse/Purdue. Syracuse won with a TD with 7 seconds to go. What a 4th quarter.

Eddie, sounds like a perfect day and a good time for all.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28978 on: Sep 18, 2022, 07:14 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 60* here on the Hill, warming up to 78 today with a chance of T-storms later afternoon.

H2…Happy 40th Birthday wishes to Lindsay!!  Glad you all shared a fine meal together and finished off the evening with ice cream and cake, that’s what it’s all about!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:  Good luck on the lanes tonight!
  Wally…Welcome back! Tipping my hat to you both and all the riders participating in yesterday’s benefit run, excellent turnout!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv…glad the tree job went well for you and Jen and no bolts hit destroying your equipment, yikes!  :clap:  Have a great day at the shack, lots on the planner today!  My many thanks and appreciation once again for helping me out with the pictures, will send some later today.  :thumbsup:
  Steve…thank you, it sure was a very special memorable trip we had, in more ways than I could explain yesterday!  :thumbsup:  My sons got reports yesterday from a few friends in Pulaski that there was a very good run of Coho and King salmon pushing through the river…just our luck right?  ;D
  FH4..hope you got everything accomplished on your list yesterday! Hope your trip goes well and no delays, good luck with the new phone!   :thumbsup:

Couple of errands to get out of the way first thing this morning and then a nice relaxing day/evening planned. We’re having the family over for a meeting and dinner this evening…spaghetti and meatballs with some homemade sauce on the menu.  ;D
  Cawfee’s still hot…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28979 on: Sep 18, 2022, 08:02 AM »
Well first flight done and now to get sat down for breakfast. Got the chimney hopefully fixed we will see and got the splitter ready and the atv running for the boy to drive around for a little while. Did not seem to get much done but I think I got enough done. Checking the refrigerator out in the camper and hopefully the wife will check it today and all will be good and just need a thermostat. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.