Author Topic: i got on!!!!  (Read 1463 times)

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
i got on!!!!
« on: Dec 10, 2005, 05:00 AM »
I have been chomping at the bit all week.  Been working a long way from home.  Got snowed out yesterday so I went fishing at one of my spots in southern Huntington county.  There is 4-5 good clear inches of ice.  But the snow has created some weak spots.  Best of luck to everyone and be DA## careful out there......

Offline jigginstick

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jig Jig Jig
Re: i got on!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2005, 06:52 AM »
Good show there Rico i was wounderin what was up with you? I hadn't heard anything out of you this week.LOL

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2005, 05:55 PM »
lmao...have been lurking around...just working way up north...small job, so hopefully i will get done tomorrow...get back over to grissom afb and that will give some time to fish...thinking about a honey hole trip this coming week end...until then be careful.......

Offline fire831

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2005, 06:00 PM »
Hey rico, I missed your call last night, was getting my beauty sleep. If you happen to take your blades to that guy to get sharpened let me know i've got two sets that need it.

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 14, 2005, 04:41 AM »
Hey rico, I missed your call last night, was getting my beauty sleep. If you happen to take your blades to that guy to get sharpened let me know i've got two sets that need it.
Sorry I just now got on this thing...done with the job at Walkerton heading back to Grissom this morning.  And will be over there until we get her done...so I can take them at anytime......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.