Author Topic: childrens ice cleats  (Read 569 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
childrens ice cleats
« on: Jan 11, 2013, 03:00 PM »
went to costco whse today picked up womens snow trax size 5 to 10 fit my sons size 3 boots saw a few guys was asking this question for childrens cleats hope it helps
GOD BLESS YOU
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline IceBalls

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I FISH BECAUSE THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO!!
Re: childrens ice cleats
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2013, 07:06 PM »
To tell the truth..... your best bet would be to buy your youngster a pair of GOOD ice boots with thck soles and install Hex Head screws i the boots.  The way kids run & play, those Snow Trax are going to come slipping off those boots in no-time !!  Make sure the kid doesn't walk into Mom's kitchen with those studded boots !!!

Offline Skipper

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2013, 07:15 PM »
I was gonna screw up boots for my boy and found out the soles were to thin.

Thanks for the tip...

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2013, 08:32 PM »
To tell the truth..... your best bet would be to buy your youngster a pair of GOOD ice boots with thck soles and install Hex Head screws i the boots.  The way kids run & play, those Snow Trax are going to come slipping off those boots in no-time !!  Make sure the kid doesn't walk into Mom's kitchen with those studded boots !!!
i thought that,but they are well made with reflectivity strips and velcro over boot retainer straps will let you know how they work on a follow up post. also he grows like a weed went from a 4 to a 6 in a month lol
GOD BLESS YOU
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.