Author Topic: "ICE AGE"  (Read 1457 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
"ICE AGE"
« on: Aug 07, 2009, 01:37 PM »
"ICE AGE" the new global warming. hurry to get on board.dont be left out in the cold lol endorsed by al gore lol if you cant beat them join them.there is money to be made quickly transition from cap and trade to fossil fuel expansion,good idea there  glow jig  lol,ice fish in florida and see disney world what a trip. sign up quickly before the next fad starts,did i mention  may 21 2011 ?
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Parks Guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: "ICE AGE"
« Reply #1 on: Aug 07, 2009, 02:26 PM »
Hello All

Looks like great news to me. Do any of the the auger companies make an extension that will go through a mile of ice, that will be my only concern.  I am sure there will be a group of loyal followers that will claim that an ice age is proof of global warming. Just goes to show you, if you are wrong often enough you always have a career in politics.
The nearest thing to heaven is a child

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 07, 2009, 07:58 PM »
WELL, WE'LL BE DEAD BY THEN, BUT, BRING ON THE ICE AGE!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2009, 06:51 AM »
whats all this? i'v seen some talk about an ice age  so what happened to the global warming? what we get one cool summer and now we're headed for a deep freeze i wish every one would make up there mind we're hot we're cold don't get me wrong i would rater be on a frozen planet than a hot one 

Offline Sven936

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Aug 08, 2009, 07:01 AM »
I thought they were predicting a new ice age in the late 70's and then switched to global warming in the 80's and now we are back to a deep freeze again.

I am going with weather rock. Seems to be consistant at least.

Offline brokenline

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • old nuf to know better, young nuff to do it twice!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 08, 2009, 10:41 AM »
Hello All

. Just goes to show you, if you are wrong often enough you always have a career in politics.
ahahaha i would be good at politics then lol! jk

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Aug 08, 2009, 02:20 PM »
the new book out is "not by fire but by ice" science is there, no sun spots,increase in the northern polar cap,glaciers receding stopped and thickness growing,increase in snow fall,the nino's and the change in the "conveyor" all adds up to what we want to hear? politics aside bring on the ice i'm tired  of cutting grass, fads come and go halston,gucci,fiorucci,global warming and the coming ice age.     mo

may 21 2011
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline bigbucky1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Aug 08, 2009, 04:17 PM »
They always say it is warmest before the cold.  Now we have had the heat bring on the cold.
<br />

Offline Grumpyoldman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Aug 14, 2009, 12:03 PM »
I've got most of the gear. Wake me up when the ice age gets closer so I can get more.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Aug 14, 2009, 12:09 PM »
I've got most of the gear. Wake me up when the ice age gets closer so I can get more.
the ice age is on hold here in western pa lol  the global warmin crowd is due in pittsbugh next month they must control the weather lol so you can snooze a little longer aLthough he who snoozes loses
mo

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.