Author Topic: who has pictures for ideas of their modifcations to sleds/potables/ etc.. ??  (Read 1940 times)

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Since  photo bucket desided to screw us all!!   and most of the topics had pictures of modification from photo bucket.. I figures I would start a idea page on modifications to sleds/shacks/ portable shanties /snowmobiles /atv/etc.. so we can get some ideas what's working for you??  maybe even post some ideas what have not worked for you if stuff has not..  please post pictures with a good description of the mod let us know if it worked or not.. I will get some up when I can too.. 

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Couple shots of my mods so far

Flasher on the high mount.

Fog lights on in shanty.

Fog lights used two is over kill one fine I ended out mounting lower so I did not cast shadows to the fish

Chain around skirt that prevent wind flap and need for snow..

The seat I am looking to modify to maybe a padded  folding bench with back rest ??

Any other ideas from any one on modifing  shanties??

Offline Uncle Al

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • STAND FOR THE FLAG, KNEEL FOR THE CROSS
chilly-willy, what's going on with photo bucket?

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Can't use it for third part hosting basically charging to use it to post pictures now..or holding photos hostage to use it..  last I heard a year was $300 so all those nice posts every posted pictures in are gone unless people pay for it.. which I am boycotting photo bucket like every one else on here and have switched to imagur app and imagur on the pc make sure to back up photos  just encase other companies get same idea..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.