Author Topic: Coming quick  (Read 879 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Coming quick
« on: Nov 16, 2019, 03:05 PM »
Sounds like some guys are out there ..pretty early ..wrapped the boat today..last year shaped up the same..stay safe it should be a long season ..check out some off the clubs this year on the fish finder ..not a brag fest but it was a good open water season..take care jibbs
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: Coming quick
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16, 2019, 03:06 PM »

when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 16, 2019, 04:01 PM »
Yes. Im ready but not in that big of a rush. Will be trolling tomorrow then canoe gets put away. Saw lots of ice today. Here in Canterbury.  Every pond I saw was completely frozen. I am definitely certain there is fishable ice and there are definitely people out there. I will be on ice somewhere on the day before and on Thanksgiving day. I suspect Thanksgiving days trip will not be very crowded so I hope.
Salmonemia

Offline bikrsrule

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 17, 2019, 04:14 PM »
I too could be tempted to head out on Turkey day but I have my second deer tag to fill before I ice fish..

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 17, 2019, 05:26 PM »
I trolled today for the last time this season.  Drove past lots of ponds and small bodies of water that will completely locked up. Ice was formed at launch preventing me from launching thankfully I knew somebody that owns property there and access from their property. Usually do well but got skunked today everything is put away in prep for winter I'm giving it a few more weeks and then I'll be out hitting it hard.
Salmonemia

Offline bee

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Nov 17, 2019, 05:49 PM »
It was good today for the first time out.

Thats Why They Call It Fishing.

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Nov 17, 2019, 06:29 PM »
Nice fish ice looks about an inch ? Hard to tell.
Salmonemia

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.