Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679813 times)

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #1500 on: Nov 03, 2017, 07:27 PM »
Is the $40 off $200 item still valid?  Don't see anything on the website when I put a Striker Predator jacket in my cart.  How do you get the $40 off?  Thanks

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1501 on: Nov 04, 2017, 09:23 AM »
$100 Cabelas gift card for $82.  Basically 18% off, on top of whatever other promo that Cabelas may be running...https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Cabelas-Gift-Card-For-Only-82-FREE-Mail-Delivery/292314757119?afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1502 on: Nov 04, 2017, 10:15 AM »

One 3 Descent Inline Ice Reel on sale at Fishing USA

https://www.fishusa.com/product/One-3-Descent-Inline-Ice-Reel

Offline glenwyo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1503 on: Nov 04, 2017, 11:47 AM »
Is the $40 off $200 item still valid?  Don't see anything on the website when I put a Striker Predator jacket in my cart.  How do you get the $40 off?  Thanks

Type in TAKE40 where it says to enter in the coupon code during checkout. I just tried it to see if it would take off $40 and it did. I bought something last week for a $30 saving so, unfortunately, I'm not able to save another $10 as I already made my big purchase. 

Offline roverman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1504 on: Nov 04, 2017, 11:16 PM »
The Sportsman's Guide just had a sweet deal on these New Helix 7 Ice G2 units when members bought them on there member “double discount promo” There normal price for members was $539 before the double discount, but under the double discount promo they were 20% off which brought them down to $480 + shipping for the Helix 7 Ice G2 Unit, that’s a pretty good deal! They do offer the double discount pretty regularly, just thought some people might like to know.

Offline joedevera

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1505 on: Nov 04, 2017, 11:37 PM »
Picked up an AquaVu Micro 5 Plus DT today list price 599.99 Found it discontinued in Cabela's Bargain Cave for 399.74 with the half off stamp. Walked away with it for 199 and tax

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1506 on: Nov 05, 2017, 10:02 AM »
FishUSA 25% Off Apparel flash sale!!!  Promo Code:  “Apparel25”  The Code works on their Striker Suits!  Go!!!

https://www.fishusa.com/Search/Apparel/striker%20ice

DN

PS:  This sale ends at midnight tonight!
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline likes2fish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1507 on: Nov 05, 2017, 12:43 PM »
Thank you for posting that deal, I purchased a set at Scheels a few days ago and they were happily willing to price adjust for the difference.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1508 on: Nov 05, 2017, 12:58 PM »
Thank you for posting that deal, I purchased a set at Scheels a few days ago and they were happily willing to price adjust for the difference.

Awesome!  We aim to please in the Best Deals thread and we love saving ice fishers their hard earned cash.  Thank you. ;)

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1509 on: Nov 05, 2017, 01:10 PM »
any idea how often would these 25% off clothing flash sale come around at fishusa ? Thinking about striker float suit but would really like to try the clothing in in a store first. Closest store that will carry them hasn't got them in yet.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1510 on: Nov 05, 2017, 01:26 PM »
You’ll get 20% here and there at other places(Dick’s), but not often 25% unless you wait until season’s end.  You’ll likely wait until Black Friday for a similar deal before the season.  Look at Striker’s sizing guide.  It’s a good one.  If you have an experienced belly, maybe one size larger. ;D
http://www.strikerstore.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/MWY%20Size%20Chart.jpg

DN

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1511 on: Nov 05, 2017, 01:33 PM »
Thanks for the info, DN.

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1512 on: Nov 05, 2017, 01:38 PM »
any idea how often would these 25% off clothing flash sale come around at fishusa ? Thinking about striker float suit but would really like to try the clothing in in a store first. Closest store that will carry them hasn't got them in yet.

DN  makes a good point I reviewed last years/2016 sales on this thread ....really didn't see much concerning FishUSA ...Could of missed but if I recall they didn't offer much other that some free clothing swag...after a certain dollar amount ....could always buy two sizes and ship one back.

return policy is pretty good

https://www.fishusa.com/customerservice/returns
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1513 on: Nov 05, 2017, 02:01 PM »
Thanks also Hardwater .

Offline sodakdave

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1514 on: Nov 05, 2017, 02:10 PM »
I have no personal experience with them, but I saw that Walmart has their -40F snow boots for $50. They're made in Canada, and state the thermal rating has been independently confirmed by the Performance Testing Council (for whatever that's worth). They may be a good start for someone on a limited budget.

Edit: I only saw these in store. The website says unavailable.

While I figure out how to post an image :/

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1515 on: Nov 05, 2017, 02:12 PM »
As far as Black Friday deals on ice fishing gear ...the last several seasons haven't yielded much ....cyber Monday some deals but got to hunt them down .I believe I scored most of my gear and deals in late October thru mid November ....and then again at season end closeout/clearance .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline iceman10

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1516 on: Nov 05, 2017, 02:52 PM »
FishUSA 25% Off Apparel flash sale!!!  Promo Code:  “Apparel25”  The Code works on their Striker Suits!  Go!!!

DN

Thanks new striker stuff on the way 😊

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1517 on: Nov 05, 2017, 04:10 PM »
I have no personal experience with them, but I saw that Walmart has their -40F snow boots for $50. They're made in Canada, and state the thermal rating has been independently confirmed by the Performance Testing Council (for whatever that's worth). They may be a good start for someone on a limited budget.

Edit: I only saw these in store. The website says unavailable.

While I figure out how to post an image :/

Here's a link to the boots on the website. Available for $50 in sizes 8-13.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Ozark-Trail-Green-Waterproof-All-Purpose-Winter-Boot-Minus-40-F-Temp-Rated-with-8mm-Removable-Felt-Liner/828694324

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1518 on: Nov 05, 2017, 04:15 PM »
That’s great iceman!  Really happy to help you find a deal.  I get especially pumped when my deals do something to help kids get into ice fishing or if it’s safety equipment/apparel.  You will LOVE the Striker Ice “stuff.”  Everything they sell is of the highest quality.  I have a Climate Suit and my 26 y/o son has a Predator; both impressive in their own right.

Best,

DN

Offline iceman10

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1519 on: Nov 05, 2017, 04:43 PM »
I been hanging on to my old Frabill bibs for far to long ! I almost went with the predator,but as I get older the extra warmth will be nice . I never wear a jacket always wearing a hoodie so the performance hoodie is coming home with the bibs . The wife & I have been watching for a sale & you my friend helped me out ! Thanks again

Offline sodakdave

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1520 on: Nov 05, 2017, 04:55 PM »

DN

Of course it ends at midnight. I get money tomorrow.  :'(

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1521 on: Nov 05, 2017, 05:03 PM »
You pm me EXACTLY what you want and where to ship it to and I will have it shipped to you.   You can pay me when you can pay me.  No I’m not kidding.

DN

Um, the clock is ticking.. I’m not going to stay awake all night waiting.   I don’t mind; not even one little bit when it comes to providing safety gear.  ;)

Offline sodakdave

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1522 on: Nov 05, 2017, 05:34 PM »
You pm me EXACTLY what you want and where to ship it to and I will have it shipped to you.   You can pay me when you can pay me.  No I’m not kidding.

DN

Um, the clock is ticking.. I’m not going to stay awake all night waiting.   I don’t mind; not even one little bit when it comes to providing safety gear.  ;)

Deal, you're an amazing person. Sorry I didn't see this quicker, PM sent.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1523 on: Nov 05, 2017, 05:50 PM »
Your son’s Striker Suit is on it’s way.

DN

Offline sodakdave

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1524 on: Nov 05, 2017, 05:54 PM »
Deal,

Thank you again!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1525 on: Nov 05, 2017, 06:05 PM »
sodakdave, You’re very welcome.  I hope the suit meets your expectations.  I think it will.  ;)
 ;D
Let me know when you receive the suit, and if you’re content with it I’ll send you my Paypal email.

Mark, aka Deal Ninja ;)

Offline FG Steve

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1526 on: Nov 05, 2017, 06:20 PM »
Way to go Mark!!

:thumbsup: :bow: :woot:
 Happiness is a wife who can outfish you.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1527 on: Nov 05, 2017, 08:16 PM »
Do the Hardwater and Predator fit about the same?  I know the Climate is tapered a bit.  I have a Large Hardwater which fits good.  Wanting to order the Predator but want to get the right size.  Thinking I'm going Large unless someone has another opinion.  Thanks

DN

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1528 on: Nov 05, 2017, 08:23 PM »
Do the Hardwater and Predator fit about the same?  I know the Climate is tapered a bit.  I have a Large Hardwater which fits good.  Wanting to order the Predator but want to get the right size.  Thinking I'm going Large unless someone has another opinion.  Thanks

You should be just fine ...I have the Climate and Predator bibs both in large .

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1529 on: Nov 05, 2017, 08:34 PM »
Thanks Hardwater.  Looking at the parka but should be about the same. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.