Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679616 times)

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Early Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #720 on: Dec 11, 2016, 06:47 PM »
This may have been on here before but will repost.  Big Buddy heater on sale online at Northern Tool for $79.99.  The sale price is $99.99.  Punch in keycode 250404 in shopping cart and price comes down to $79.99.  Select free shipping to store.  Won't find them any cheaper.

Offline bearnoob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #721 on: Dec 11, 2016, 06:51 PM »
I posted this elsewhere because I lost track of this thread, but if you have a Fleet FarmFa nearby check out their sales right now. Tons of ice gear on sale.
Hardwater fisherman since 2014. All opinions subject to change as experience increases.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Scupbaron

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #723 on: Dec 12, 2016, 04:24 AM »
sportsmansguide has shelters on sale some shipped free.  shappell fx100 219.99

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline conservationist

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #725 on: Dec 12, 2016, 10:03 AM »
Wow almost $150 off the list price
I ordered mine from Amazon at the same price on Nov 19th.
It took about 2 weeks for them to get em in-stock, but they got it and shipped it in time for their 'estimated delivery date'.
Worth the wait.

Sportsmans Guide has Kamik COLD-weather boots for a very good price. And in W I D E sizes.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/kamik-nationplus-mens-winter-boots?a=1762303
(They run notoriously small. Some of the listings recommend going up 1- 1.5 sizes 8-)

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #726 on: Dec 12, 2016, 10:22 AM »

Sportsmans Guide has Kamik COLD-weather boots for a very good price. And in W I D E sizes.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/kamik-nationplus-mens-winter-boots?a=1762303
(They run notoriously small. Some of the listings recommend going up 1- 1.5 sizes 8-)

Use code sh1416...20% off
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Tackle

• Team IceShanty Regular
See you on the ice!

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #728 on: Dec 12, 2016, 02:31 PM »
Eskimo wide 1 inferno at dunhams for 349.99 and 10% off just asked at the register

Offline crappie55409

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline robbiej

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #730 on: Dec 12, 2016, 02:57 PM »
Marcum LX7 for $453 after shipping on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Marcum-LX-7-Fishing-System-Fishfinder/dp/B005OTKB3S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481572859&sr=8-1&keywords=marcum+lx7

Thank you!!  My wife just did her Christmas shopping for me, she will be happy to hear she is done

Offline hnd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #731 on: Dec 12, 2016, 04:04 PM »
lol, i handed my wife an empty milwaukee box to wrap, a new reel (open water), new humminbird great plains chip, and a few other things to wrap for me for christmas. 

she's like this doesn't seem right as she looked up from the ipad i bought her for christmas 2 weeks ago. 

Offline Limbow

• IceShanty Rookie

Offline Limbow

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #733 on: Dec 12, 2016, 04:47 PM »
Eskimo wide 1 inferno at dunhams for 349.99 and 10% off just asked at the register

Still $303.99 on Amazon

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #734 on: Dec 12, 2016, 04:50 PM »
It's still a really good price at $583, just not the incredibly awesome price posted earlier.  Deals like that on Amazon last hours, sometimes only minutes.
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #735 on: Dec 12, 2016, 04:57 PM »
Thanks for the heads up.  I got one.  Was just about to order another when it switched to $583.  I'm a vexilar diehard but at that price I couldn't help but try it out.  I can always sell for that price.

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #736 on: Dec 12, 2016, 05:11 PM »
from hardwater diehard

Use code sh1416...20% off

I just got a pair of these; I ordered sz 10 since I am a 9 and they only come in full sizes. They are just a little loose with regular socks, so should be just right with heavy ones.

Offline Tackle

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #737 on: Dec 12, 2016, 05:41 PM »
I don't see it for that price.

The 3rd party seller likely sold out.
See you on the ice!

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #738 on: Dec 12, 2016, 05:56 PM »
I see the lx7 is back up to 729 now.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #739 on: Dec 12, 2016, 06:01 PM »
Facebook posts said it was a scam.  I guess we will see.  I ordered one and should be protected by Amazon buyers protection.  Hope it works out.  I don't see anything glaring on my invoice that says I won't receive it.  Cross my fingers

Offline NYSporty

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jigem up boys
« Reply #740 on: Dec 12, 2016, 07:07 PM »
It's still a really good price at $583, just not the incredibly awesome price posted earlier.  Deals like that on Amazon last hours, sometimes only minutes.

2X as soon as they see them going the price jumps up. Check out the comments on that link lol. It looks like someone F'ed up.
"Problem solving is hunting. It is savage pleasure and we are born to do it."
Thomas Harris

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #741 on: Dec 12, 2016, 07:12 PM »
2X as soon as they see them going the price jumps up. Check out the comments on that link lol. It looks like someone F'ed up.

Comments on which link.  Does it look like a legitimate sale to those that ordered them?

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #742 on: Dec 12, 2016, 07:34 PM »
Facebook posts said it was a scam.  I guess we will see.  I ordered one and should be protected by Amazon buyers protection.  Hope it works out.  I don't see anything glaring on my invoice that says I won't receive it.  Cross my fingers
make sure you get your item before the 30 day buyer protection plan ends or file a claim for a full refund before then (like a week before the 30 days ends) so time doesn't run out. first file a cancellation, then file for a refund right after.

Offline NYSporty

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jigem up boys
« Reply #743 on: Dec 12, 2016, 07:57 PM »
Watch you Message Center notifications they don't come right out and tell you the messed up it will be in your Order Related Messages.
"Problem solving is hunting. It is savage pleasure and we are born to do it."
Thomas Harris

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #744 on: Dec 12, 2016, 09:01 PM »
Just looking at the bass pro add and they got rapala jigging raps 25% but if you do your research and check fishusa.com ...they got a better deal on rapalas all of them are buy 3 get one free...so on sale are slab raps , jigging raps flat jigging raps and custom color jigging raps., and shadow raps and shad raps etc which is just a way better deal if you ask me ..

Also noticed that the humming bird  ice 35 is 250 after rebate at bass pro.Com $35 rebate iam sure it is else ware cheaper..

20 % Swedish pimples  at bass pro

20% on Moon shine shiver minnows.. at bass pro

They also got some tip ups that are 2 for $15 bass pro shops extreme ice artic angler tip ups..

They also hot frabill thermal tip ups for 14.97 at bass pro.Com
They got the eskimo sting ray for 299.99 I have seen this auger go for 249.99 to 279.99 else ware..

so beaware to look around before you buy.. macyes, sears  and a few other places are running  the jack up the price adds and say it's a sale.. so look around before you buy!! Just a heads up..

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #745 on: Dec 12, 2016, 09:09 PM »
The fish usa rapala deal is a sweet deal, the only problem is that you are basically getting free shipping because they charge $7 to ship. If only I lived in Pennsylvania haha

Offline Caseman2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #746 on: Dec 12, 2016, 09:16 PM »
That $583 lx7 deal works.  Well it did for me a few weeks ago.  It's a amazon price.   

I did try and buy the 3rd party one that went on sale for $450. That one got refunded within 24 hours.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #747 on: Dec 12, 2016, 09:26 PM »
The fish usa rapala deal is a sweet deal, the only problem is that you are basically getting free shipping because they charge $7 to ship. If only I lived in Pennsylvania haha

Not if you buy $50 worth of stuff..   I know I can the real easily .. been in there 2 times already in the last 30 days each time I ordered was $50. 

Bass pro the free shipping is for $100?? Same with a lot of other places gandermTN and cabelas except when they got shipping specials ..

Offline robbiej

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #748 on: Dec 12, 2016, 09:42 PM »
Watch you Message Center notifications they don't come right out and tell you the messed up it will be in your Order Related Messages.

I just checked my messages and the purchase is acknowledged. (Chapman manufacturing co) with shipping and everything included the invoice was $475.15.   I am supposed to receive it between the 15-19th! Fingers crossed

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #749 on: Dec 12, 2016, 10:11 PM »
Fingers crossed for you robbiej. Just picked up the sportsman's guide parka and bibs for my dad. He does not get out enough to warrant a striker suit, but also needed a new winter coat. They had both on sale with the buyers guide free trial. They also have free shipping no minimum! Total for the parka, bibs, and some white mickey's was $177. Thought it was a decent deal as I have not been able to find mickeys for my dad any where.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.