Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1680512 times)

Offline cylegreen

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Early Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #510 on: Nov 11, 2016, 09:03 AM »
Just used the dicks 20% off and pulled the trigger on the predator bibs for $160.

Keep in mind if you are buying big items, you can also use gift card granny to find a giftcard and save an extra 10-20%

Brilliant!  I didn't know about giftcardgranny.  Thank you!  Yesterday, I got 20% off & free shipping off from Dicks, then saved another $40 by getting one of the gift cards from granny.  I got 1% cash back from granny by using Ebates.  I got 1.5% cash back from Dicks by using Ebates.  Bought an Eskimo HC40 propane auger!   
My gear:

Marcum LX-9
Otter XT Cabin
Frabill Bunker 310
10" Eskimo propane HC40

Offline prosty41

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #511 on: Nov 11, 2016, 09:32 AM »
Glad it worked out! Guess I need to figure out the rebates thing

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #512 on: Nov 11, 2016, 12:56 PM »
Mr. Heater 10' Propane Oil Free Hose  $17.96!  Guys, this is the propane hose that doesn't require the add on filter (#273704).  Gander Mountain had it 33% off in Clearance already and today is having a 10% off and free shipping sale!  Use Code:  VET2016  I got the hose including shipping for $19.04 which included 6% PA tax.  This is a steal for this hose!  Amazon's price has been fluctuating between $26 and $38.  I've been watching these since I got my second Portable Buddy heater for the Polar Bird.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Mr-Heater-Buddy-Series-10-Hose-Connector-F273704&i=433508

Be advised though, this hose doesn't have the plasticisers that cause the oil leaching issues with other hoses, but without plasticisers,  these hoses get VERY STIFF in cold temps.
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Dunn13

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #513 on: Nov 11, 2016, 10:44 PM »
Mr. Heater 10' Propane Oil Free Hose  $17.96!  Guys, this is the propane hose that doesn't require the add on filter (#273704).  Gander Mountain had it 33% off in Clearance already and today is having a 10% off and free shipping sale!  Use Code:  VET2016  I got the hose including shipping for $19.04 whick included 6% PA tax.  This is a steal for this hose!  Amazon's price has been fluctuating between $26 and $38.  I've been watching these since I got my second Portable Buddy heater for the Polar Bird.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Mr-Heater-Buddy-Series-10-Hose-Connector-F273704&i=433508

Be advised though, this hose doesn't have the plasticisers that cause the oil leaching issues with other hoses, but without plasticisers,  these hoses get VERY STIFF in cold temps.

I've been looking to pick one of these up. Awesome deal at $17 shipped to my door. Nice find!

Offline cylegreen

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #514 on: Nov 11, 2016, 10:48 PM »
I had a problem with Ebates vs the Dick's club credit card. conversation with Ebates - Ebates vs Dick's master card is a no go at this time. Tried to get Dick's points plus Ebate discount.

On the Ebates website or smartphone app, go to "where's my cash back?"  There will be a record of your online trip to Dicks, as long as you clicked through to Dicks from Ebates.  Give them your Dicks order # and merchandise subtotal.  This should solve the problem. 
My gear:

Marcum LX-9
Otter XT Cabin
Frabill Bunker 310
10" Eskimo propane HC40

Offline JiggingIowa

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #515 on: Nov 11, 2016, 11:23 PM »
Mr. Heater 10' Propane Oil Free Hose  $17.96!  Guys, this is the propane hose that doesn't require the add on filter (#273704).  Gander Mountain had it 33% off in Clearance already and today is having a 10% off and free shipping sale!  Use Code:  VET2016  I got the hose including shipping for $19.04 whick included 6% PA tax.  This is a steal for this hose!  Amazon's price has been fluctuating between $26 and $38.  I've been watching these since I got my second Portable Buddy heater for the Polar Bird.

Nice, just picked one up also. Thanks for the heads up

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #516 on: Nov 12, 2016, 05:48 AM »
Looking for a Marcum Showdown 5.6 dual beam if anyone comes across a good deal....Thank You, and keep,up the great work guys!!    :thumbsup:

Offline mealworm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • summer sucks
« Reply #518 on: Nov 13, 2016, 06:58 AM »
Looking for a Marcum Showdown 5.6 dual beam if anyone comes across a good deal....Thank You, and keep,up the great work guys!!    :thumbsup:
Eddie on the Rapala website they have the dual beam for $389 $6 shipping if u go through ebates u get 3% cash back I may jump on that deal as well

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #519 on: Nov 13, 2016, 07:57 AM »
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #520 on: Nov 13, 2016, 08:13 AM »
He's looking for the Dual Beam model Old Sailor.  That's the single 20 deg. only model.  Rapala(Marcum)direct has the best deal going at 20% off to you door for $356.99.
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #521 on: Nov 13, 2016, 08:27 AM »
He's looking for the Dual Beam model Old Sailor.  That's the single 20 deg. only model.  Rapala(Marcum)direct has the best deal going at 20% off to you door for $356.99.
OK... Sorry about that!! My bad!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline AlphaPlex20

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #522 on: Nov 14, 2016, 03:18 AM »
I shouldve posted this sooner, but polar bird has a discount for 10% off their ice shelters until Nov. 27th.  I guess you have to use the text "THANKS10" on the website.  I used a similar offer last year when i purchased my 4T.  I love it!  Awesome thread btw!!

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #523 on: Nov 14, 2016, 03:49 AM »
Thank's for the help guys.....keep up the great work, really appreciate it!    :thumbsup:

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #524 on: Nov 14, 2016, 06:57 AM »
Thank's for the help guys.....keep up the great work, really appreciate it!    :thumbsup:
Eddie, did you find a deal on a Marcum Showdown 5.6 Dual Beam yet??  :icefish:

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #525 on: Nov 14, 2016, 07:04 AM »
Black Friday Flyers

https://blackfriday.com/stores

BPS             https://blackfriday.com/stores/bass-pro-shops

Cabelas      https://blackfriday.com/stores/cabelas

DSG          https://blackfriday.com/stores/dicks-sporting-goods

Mills Fleet....Gander Mtn ...Sierra trading post...Sportsman warehouse...Blains have yet to post

I really did not see much in the way of ice gear deals ...but could of missed some
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

luv2fish2

« Reply #526 on: Nov 14, 2016, 08:21 AM »
9 amp hour  battery for milwaukee fuel dropping in price i might have to pull the trigger https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JEMNPSS/ref=pe_1861300_214841680_em_1p_0_ti

Offline cylegreen

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #527 on: Nov 14, 2016, 08:34 AM »
Black Friday Flyers

https://blackfriday.com/stores

BPS             https://blackfriday.com/stores/bass-pro-shops

Cabelas      https://blackfriday.com/stores/cabelas

DSG          https://blackfriday.com/stores/dicks-sporting-goods

Mills Fleet....Gander Mtn ...Sierra trading post...Sportsman warehouse...Blains have yet to post

I really did not see much in the way of ice gear deals ...but could of missed some

I took a quick look and thought the same.  Not much for ice deals.  Last week's 20% off at Dicks (for ice fishing gear) looks really good compared to this ad.  Did I miss something, too?  Be sure to visit giftcardgranny.com now!  Sign up for their emails.  By the time next week rolls around, you just might get a special offer from them allowing you to get a discounted gift card at an even greater discount. 
My gear:

Marcum LX-9
Otter XT Cabin
Frabill Bunker 310
10" Eskimo propane HC40

Offline cylegreen

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #528 on: Nov 14, 2016, 08:45 AM »
I found this camo space heater:  http://www.plowhearth.com/camo-electric-heater-cube.htm

It's $35 for up to 400 sq ft of heating.  It's electric, so not portable, but might fit well in your permanent.  Or, just a decent looking camo space heater for this group of buyers.  I've been looking at this for weeks and finally bought today.  I haven't found a better deal. 

Today, there is free shipping on $75 orders with code GETSETGO.  There are deals almost daily, if you sign up for their emails. 
My gear:

Marcum LX-9
Otter XT Cabin
Frabill Bunker 310
10" Eskimo propane HC40

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #529 on: Nov 14, 2016, 09:04 AM »
The Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for ice gear is few and far between from what I noticed the last couple of seasons....as a rule best deal on Striker Ice gear ...is last ice and this year SI gave a 30% off around Memorial Day ..last weeks 20% off from DSG was great and looked to be limited exclusions to boot... included a lot of electronics .Subscribe to them Emails so not to miss anything .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #530 on: Nov 14, 2016, 09:10 AM »
Northland BOGO rods and lights

http://shop.northlandtackle.com/

Offline Firefightertom32

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #531 on: Nov 14, 2016, 10:26 AM »
Northland BOGO rods and lights

http://shop.northlandtackle.com/

Are their Fire-tip rods any good?
Hug a firefighter and feel warm all over.

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #532 on: Nov 14, 2016, 10:56 AM »
I wish northland had something that would work well in a jawjacker like an ugly stick as I need two!

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #533 on: Nov 14, 2016, 12:22 PM »
 ;D ;D
I shouldve posted this sooner, but polar bird has a discount for 10% off their ice shelters until Nov. 27th.  I guess you have to use the text "THANKS10" on the website.  I used a similar offer last year when i purchased my 4T.  I love it!  Awesome thread btw!!
[/quote   ;D ;D got my 4T last year also. absolutely love it! ;D ;D
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Offline mushroom_capd_1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #534 on: Nov 14, 2016, 01:52 PM »
Are their Fire-tip rods any good?
Cabelas had these on sale for around $15 recently so I ordered a M and ML. The only thing I dislike is the fact that the guides get a tad small towards the tip. Other than that they seems like a decent graphite rod to me.

Offline Firefightertom32

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #535 on: Nov 14, 2016, 02:11 PM »
Cabelas had these on sale for around $15 recently so I ordered a M and ML. The only thing I dislike is the fact that the guides get a tad small towards the tip. Other than that they seems like a decent graphite rod to me.
$15 was a killer price!
Hug a firefighter and feel warm all over.

Offline El Matador

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #536 on: Nov 14, 2016, 03:52 PM »

Offline ethoma1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #537 on: Nov 14, 2016, 04:45 PM »
I've never been to the St. Paul Ice Fishing show in December, do the vendors offer good deals?  I'm looking for a new flip over and may go to the show if there are discounts...

Offline mushroom_capd_1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #538 on: Nov 14, 2016, 07:46 PM »
$15 was a killer price!
I was actuallt hoping to order a couple more from them but they are sold out, looks like ordering them durect from Northland tackle is the next best option.

Offline eyes11

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #539 on: Nov 14, 2016, 09:34 PM »
i was wondering the same thing about the ice fishing shows.  Looking to buy an otter flip over at a good price. Was thinking the milwaukee sports show would be something to try but i have not heard about good deals to be had at the shows.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.