Author Topic: Shack hitch  (Read 918 times)

Offline huntneiowa

• Team IceShanty Regular
Shack hitch
« on: Dec 28, 2017, 07:23 PM »
Looking to buy a hitch to use on both my Kenai Pro and otter magnum. One hitch to use on both sleds was thinking the new clam pro hitch that uses no pins. What are others doing for hitches?

Offline Monticatgeek

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Shack hitch
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2017, 11:30 PM »
Looking to buy a hitch to use on both my Kenai Pro and otter magnum. One hitch to use on both sleds was thinking the new clam pro hitch that uses no pins. What are others doing for hitches?

the Pro hitch is nice but with how the ribs on the Kenai sled are you might not be able to mount the pro hitch to it. for this reason if you are set on just one hitch for both I would just do like prospector suggested and get the otter hitch mounting kit and put that on the Kenai then use the otter hitch on both houses. it you go with two hitches I would get the otter hitch for the otter house since the pockets are molded right into the sled for the hitch and then on the Kenai I would put one of the Clam Universal hitches on it instead of the pro hitch. I run one of the universal hitches on my Kenai Pro Thermal Stealth.
Fishing is not a hobby it is a way of life

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.