Author Topic: Antelope flats  (Read 847 times)

Offline basschaserII

• IceShanty Rookie
Antelope flats
« on: Jan 23, 2017, 09:16 AM »
I see the Lucerne marina is frozen. Did Antelope Flats freeze over too. Any info would be helpful I would becoming up from Browns Park. Will be check post all day.  If it is fishable I'll be there the next day and on Sat. I'm retired but my fishing buddy is still working ???
 Fished Pelican a week ago did pretty good ice was 8" water was about 3" with about 3" of snow.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Antelope flats
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2017, 08:20 AM »
Haven't heard anything on antelope flats. I have heard of people fishing to anvil and there has also been some people fishing in view of the camera at lucerne but that ice cant be that thick. I'll leave this up on the general board for another day and then move it over to the R&C board. You might want to ask over on the Wyo R&C board, someone might reply with some info
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline basschaserII

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2017, 11:00 AM »
Thanks for the reply. I have been watching the cam it looks like Linwood bay has snow on it. Don't see any tracks going off the ramp yet though.
 I will post it on the Wyo. board. I thought with the burbot bash somebody would have been by there to check it out.

Offline PERSONA

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 25, 2017, 12:25 PM »
Better numbers of Ling up North to the confluence and up the river arms! Not many guys chasing Ling down South of the pipeline.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.