IceShanty Main > News

Changes coming to the Marcum VX-1

(1/5) > >>

Bean:
The Marcum VX-1 will have some upgrades coming this year... 

They will increase the power from 600 to 1000 watts peak to peak
It will get an upgrade in interference rejection from 6 steps to 12.
and it will come with a soft pack.
With these upgrades there will probably be an increase in the cost, but I don't have that information at this time.
The upgraded VX-1 should be available in October

icefisher-45:
Sounds good, How much of a increase in cost do you think?

Bean:

--- Quote from: icefisher-45 on Aug 06, 2008, 11:10 AM ---Sounds good, How much of a increase in cost do you think?

--- End quote ---

This is only a guess on my part, but my guess would be between $30 and $50. Also, All Marcum products are still being made in the USA.

icefisher-45:
Thats not to bad for a price increase, Will have to keep my eyes open for it. :tipup:

3beagles:
I bought a LX-3tc last Dec.  It started to go on the fritz in February, but I thought it might just be a bad battery connection.  Finally in April I had to send it back because it wasn't working.  I never got one back until almost August, and that was not the one that I bought.  They asked me if I would take a refurbished one because they were waiting for parts for mine and they did not know how long it would take.  I had planned on using it in open water on my boat and bought a trolling motor puck for it.  But most of the summer was wasted because I didn't have a working unit.  This whole ordeal left a sour taste in my mouth!   I plan to buy 3 units for Christmas presents for my sons this year.  NONE of them will be Marcum!
Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version