Montana > Ice Fishing Montana

Itching for Pike

(1/3) > >>

PerchFan:
Anyone know anywhere where thier is Northerns near Helena

Walltrout:
I know there are some in Canyon Ferry but not enough of them to target specifically.  I would try by Toston dam.

WT

Dinga LING:
Hey Walltrout,  Off topic here for a few secs.  but i was just looking at your chicken pic. here.  Reminds me of when you were a little kid about the size of the one in your video.  I had that white rooster that used to chase you around just like that.  Remember??

Walltrout:

--- Quote from: Dinga LING on Dec 18, 2007, 09:35 PM ---Hey Walltrout,  Off topic here for a few secs.  but i was just looking at your chicken pic. here.  Reminds me of when you were a little kid about the size of the one in your video.  I had that white rooster that used to chase you around just like that.  Remember??

--- End quote ---

I remember shooting the son of a b**** with the .22.

mike_skoges:
Hey I am not really aware of any spots right near Helena other than Canyon Ferry but I will check and see if I can find out some more news for you. I hear they are catching quite a few however out of Salmon lake near Seeley... I am not sure how far you are willing to Travel but I thought that I would throw that out there... Have a good one...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version